Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717

    i gave in lol....

    i'm sitting at my liquor store onite til 2am, its been a busy nite so far but it always slows down around 1030-12.(1030 now) so i gave in and im having a drink. i broke open a bottle of alize and sittin on here,watchin tv and having a drink lol....i know by the end of the nite im gon b hammered! i told some of my bros to come by and drink as well. lol....

  2. #2
    Rob's Avatar
    Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ONTARIO
    Posts
    3,201
    kick back tHe fireball!

  3. #3
    Juddman's Avatar
    Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,010
    I had a couple of drinks tonight too..gotta be done. Had my last midterm today.

  4. #4
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    I was at a wedding tonight so I had a few......... Have fun.

  5. #5
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    kick back tHe fireball!
    lol... that shlts sick!

    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    I had a couple of drinks tonight too..gotta be done. Had my last midterm today.
    well deserved then bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I was at a wedding tonight so I had a few......... Have fun.
    just hope some of my boys come so i'm not sittin here hammered alone dealing with other dumbass drunks lol...

  6. #6
    IntensityX's Avatar
    IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i'm sitting at my liquor store onite til 2am, its been a busy nite so far but it always slows down around 1030-12.(1030 now) so i gave in and im having a drink. i broke open a bottle of alize and sittin on here,watchin tv and having a drink lol....i know by the end of the nite im gon b hammered! i told some of my bros to come by and drink as well. lol....
    Oh man I bet that's the life your in your own liquor store with any booze you can drink while on AR if you had some women there you would be in heaven for sure
    Last edited by IntensityX; 03-20-2005 at 12:53 AM.

  7. #7
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    just hope some of my boys come so i'm not sittin here hammered alone dealing with other dumbass drunks lol...
    Well, you being one of the drunks would make all that much more funnier.

  8. #8
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    Oh man I bet that's the life your in your own liquor store with any booze you can drink while on AM if you had some women there you would be in heaven for sure
    lol.. i get lots of girls from the college that right by us comin in on the weekends...it makes it that much better. all of them that come in are feeling my arms all the time felling my abs.... not bad at all. my girl doesnt like it too much whens she here but....

  9. #9
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Well, you being one of the drunks would make all that much more funnier.
    true.... i just get fed up with dumb drunks very quickly, especially after i've had a couple.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,068
    I got drunk for the first time in awhile the other night and it felt pretty d*mn good.

    Have fun, I wish I owned a liquor store lol.

  11. #11
    IntensityX's Avatar
    IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    lol.. i get lots of girls from the college that right by us comin in on the weekends...it makes it that much better. all of them that come in are feeling my arms all the time felling my abs.... not bad at all. my girl doesnt like it too much whens she here but....
    Remind me to visit your liquor store sometime in the near future lol

  12. #12
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    Remind me to visit your liquor store sometime in the near future lol
    lol... anytime bro. alcohols on me

  13. #13
    maxmuscle187's Avatar
    maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,122
    is it in edmonton or van bro?

  14. #14
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    edmonton...unfortunatly

  15. #15
    geoneo's Avatar
    geoneo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    edmonton...unfortunatly

    southside or northside? northside must suck.

  16. #16
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    118ave and 101 st...ghetto north lol....

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    991
    I havn't touched a single drink in 13 weeks. I'm off now and my b-day is next week so it's definately party time! HAAAAAAAAAA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •