Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend

WHats wrong with AMERICA?

Another Columbine type shooting

Whats wrong with people these days...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...chool_shooting

decadbal is offline Banned
    id say the losers are tired of being made fun of by ken and barbie.. so they decided to teach ken and barbie a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    id say the losers are tired of being made fun of by ken and barbie.. so they decided to teach ken and barbie a lesson.
    I would normally argue this point vehemently, but I'm afraid it seems to be true!

Rob
    he killed his own grandfather...was a strong believer in Hitler

what a nut

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Made a good point there.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    bout time the US society look at itself and ask herself "What's up?"

Rob
    bump

I hate to admit it... but I agree 110%...

Red

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    he killed his grandpa tho... i don't think ken & barbie have anything to do with knockin off your own grandfather. especially an indian kid, grandparents are well respected in tribes...psycho...

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    he killed his grandpa tho... i don't think ken & barbie have anything to do with knockin off your own grandfather. especially an indian kid, grandparents are well respected in tribes...psycho...
    i agree

Ken and barbie werent the source of the problem in this case.

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    it is getting outa hand no matter what the situation or cause is!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    depends on the tribe actually, a good number are matrilinage

Indeed, many native tribes are historically run by the women, but regadtless elders are generally respected.

I guess we'll never know what set off that kid.

Red

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Hilary for 2008

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I miss the old days when losers knew their place in society. Well it just reaffirms my hate for hand gun ownership. More proof it causes more problems that it helps.

The real problem is all the stupid ****ing parents these days that are too quick to either say"I just cant control him" or dont know thier own kids well enough to know whats going on in thier lives. If a kid is depressed or a psycho, there are signs usually. But these parents just dont give a **** anymore, and arent familiar with whats going on in thier kids life.Look at the discipline these days, none whatsoever. I got backhanded like it was nothing from my old man. Another problem with kids these days is society and media. Movies and music are condoning violence, people can say what they want but its true. Look at the crime rate and homicide rate before and after gangster rap became big or they started coming out with all these games where you go around killing people and stealing stuff. I think the entire thing is ****ing stupid. Rappers are telling you" Oh, we just tellin you whats out there" bull****, your condoning and promoting the violence, then when your stupid ass gets shot up you brag about it and write another song. Everything with americas youth is going to hell. How many of these little bitches can fight one on one anymore, try hardly any. They are all scared little cowards. I was taught when I was coming up that if somebody was picking on you that you either dealt with it forever or finally got the courage to man up and throw down. And even if you lost the fight, the kid respected you later on for the fact that you stood up to him. And public school has become a joke in itself. Why doesnt any of that crap happen in private schools? I'll tell you why, because in private school you either play by thier rules or your gone. In public school you have to practically committ a felony to get kicked out. And parents who care enough about sending thier kid to private school care enough to know whats going on in thier kids head. **** that, I'll work two or three jobs if I have to just to pay for my kids school ****.

Thread Information