Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Nutz56 is offline Banned
    was all this for real? if so then somebody should pry call the big guy to see if he's aight

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    BDTR, NO, its not me with a few soldiers shooting at your flat, no im here dude on my puter, im not shooting some C9(for you Yanks M249) at your windows, neither my men are yelling "Anadrol, fire in the hole"

He'll be fine. He will probably just end up with his pants on his arms again.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    well i hope his woman has the brains to tape it this time...

no kidding. We are going to need some pictures this time atleast.

zuke is offline Member
    has anyone here ever taken ambien and then stayed awake? i did it once and it'll never happen again. ya start seeing stuff that isn't there.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i've never taken ambien or even heard of it until b's thread earlier today... i sure would like to get ahold of some tho

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    was all this for real? if so then somebody should pry call the big guy to see if he's aight
    naw, he's way too tuff to die, especially not from puny ambien pills.

nj123 is offline Member
    ambien has you ****ed up like this? I use to take em all the time, my friend would get em to help him sleep from heroin withdrawals and he would take like 4 or 5 and just go to sleep. I would take the same amount but i never would get ****ed up, id just pass out. Now xanax, klonipin, and those things will get you pretty retarded.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    naw, he's way too tuff to die, especially not from puny ambien pills.
    who said anything about dying?? i'm just worried he's gonna get arrested for firing shots in a neighborhood while trying to take out vandoo's imaginary troops!

zuke is offline Member
    well, if vandoo is there with a saw, i hope bdtr has a healthy arsenal at home

who said anything about dying?? i'm just worried he's gonna get arrested for firing shots in a neighborhood while trying to take out vandoo's imaginary troops!
    I can honestly see that happening to tell you the truth. This **** is going to be all over the news tomorrow.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    If this ends up any better than him having pants on his arms, or Billy throwing bookcases out his ****ing window so the people under the ****ing stairs can get out, I think i'll have a **** hernia laughing tommorow.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    u can call me big man, i cant sleep either, i took about 3 ambien, so we can have a great talk lol

notus is offline Member
    bdtr If your serious lay off the ambien man.

Quote Originally Posted by notus
    bdtr If your serious lay off the ambien man.

**** that, I need to get some of that ****!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I think he finally passed out.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    For humor's sake, I hope it was somewhere ridiculous.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    BDTR?? NEVER!!! i'll bet he smashed the hell outta his computer while trying to kill the aliens that were attempting to come out of his fruit (he destroyed the fruit as well of course)... then, in a vicious roundhouse kick (yes, from a 300+ pounder) he accidentally kicked over the computer. which then blew up... meanwhile, vandoo's men moved in through the windows. it was then that B grabbed his 12-guage and continued destroying the place that once was called "his home". THE END

Wink

BDTR?? NEVER!!! i'll bet he smashed the hell outta his computer while trying to kill the aliens that were attempting to come out of his fruit (he destroyed the fruit as well of course)... then, in a vicious roundhouse kick (yes, from a 300+ pounder) he accidentally kicked over the computer. which then blew up... meanwhile, vandoo's men moved in through the windows. it was then that B grabbed his 12-guage and continued destroying the place that once was called "his home". THE END

Nutz..LOL. Just before he ripped his clothes off right?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    lol i found this on another site

Omg yesterdays ambien trip @ school was so ****ing fun and hilarious!
    FIRST PILL
    ok. The class before lunch I got 6 ambien. In class I took 1/2 and then 5 minutes later I took another half (10 mg's total now). I was feeling it good in about 10 minutes and I started asking random questions and asking about internships in mexico and kept wanting to help clean out the fridge(there really was a girl cleaning out a fridge in class lol).

Then I decided to get out of class and asked to go to the bathroom and the teacher gave me a speach about emergency one time passes or something and i just told her it was an emergency and went on my mary way.

I walked to the bathroom and kept feeling like I was falling forward but I wasnt (hard to explain). I walked by a classroom infront of the bathroom (computer class) and the teacher seemed to be talking about child molestation or something of the like.

In front of the bathroom is a dasani(water) machine. I decided i'd get a drink and put my money in and pressed the button....when I went to get the bottle I fell right on my ass somehow and scared the people watching.

I dont really remember taking the ****...but I know it was a crazy time lol. I remember pooping and all and then I fell over while wipeing(sp) and the toilet roll flew in the air, hit the ceiling, and came back down straight at my head, and then I did a split second matrix dodge and then it bounce off the ground and into the toilet lmao , it tripped me up so bad. I also plugged the toilet up and kept flushing it because I thought it was so hillarious that the water was spraying out of the toilet flushing handle's fixture. I think I put about an inch of water onto the floor with my flushing lol.

Well went back to class and I had been gone for an astonishing 20 minutes and then class ended about 5 minutes later (don't remember walking back lol).

Ok, now I got to lunch, said hi to my x-gf(i love her and want her back :'(...) and then went to lunch and tried to get back that 25 $ I got ripped. The dude I know who knows all the dealers in that group saw the guy I was talking about and was just like "Lets go man, dont mess with him" ...and well im just gonna forget about it and move on. I sold my boy brandon an amb. and he got tripped the hell up. Lunch ended and I met this cool chick cammi and hung out with her for a few minutes, then the late bell rang.
    BEGINING OF 2ND PILL
    Ok, when lunch ended to the time I got into my next class was 30 minutes...I was 30 minutes late...and the ****ed up thing is I have no clue where I was during this time and What I was doing. But when I started to remember again (i was still tripping at this point btw) I was around my x's class and looked around and saw the window (in)to my class. I thought to myself
    (*_*).o0(ok...that looks like a direct route)
    I went to the open window, threw in my water, then my notebook, then my book bag, and then tried to climb into the window.

But for this class we had a substitute, so i'm really sorry I had to put her threw this lol. I stuck my head in the window and she was like "what the hell are you doing" (Oh...I was late to class, I was just coming in....to learn) "why didn't you go around to the door?" (I thought this would be quicker) " well come in then ".

The most I remember out of this class is the teacher saying "ok I know your ****ed up, and it's better for you to be here calmed down then to be with the cops,security, or in lock out, so just sit down" ... she told me to put my pants on about 3-4 times....they were never off so I was confused....Someone told me to read a poem to the class so I walked up to the podium while the teacher was talking about something and started talking(this is "creative writing" by the way). She made me sit down , went to the phone and was looking up numbers...this made me really scared lol. I remember someone yelling saying I was so ****ed up...I kept tryin to hook up wit this chick hannah while someone kept calling her a slut,,,,and yea....I was completely tripping during this class.

I also ended up making a travel brochure about "hot dog island" where you can lay on your hotdog, bite it if you get hungry, and have a 1st hand view of the exclusive bbq pit lol. I also freaked because I didn't tell the teach. my name and she kept calling me by it like she knew me....my reg. teacher knows im a druggy and probly told her that if someone seemed really ****ed up it was me lol. Well then the class ended.

My next class was ****ty, I got bitched out for putting my head down a few times and apparantly I kept yelling out random comments...the only one I remember is "all roads lead to johanasburg means that thats where the party's at!"....the teacher called my mom and my x's mom....I dont know why she needed to call hers and link us 2 together but now my x is getting switched outta that class ... well that was my trip and man did it kick ass! cant wait till tommorow to do it again hehe....

P.s BOOJUM! YOUR A PIMP
    P.p.S sky rockets in flight...afternoon delight
    P.p.P.s OK, i know this should go in experiences but I
    really dont think many people read the forum and
    I think this is too funny to be wasted like that
    so please dont remove it (im ****ed up now 2) Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron

Oh ****, that was great. Hall pass? Guy was in ****ing highschool LOL.

nj123 is offline Member
    what is all this talk about ambien, i doubt you can even find them on the street. They are just prescription sleeping pills pretty much. The only reason you may have felt f*cked up on them is because you were so tired.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Nutz..LOL. Just before he ripped his clothes off right?
    >< (courtesy of TB) yes... i forgot to add that part in there

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    d@mned kids!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    billy give my your member
    caught...drugs bring out the inner ghey

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

Pfffft! That's awesome!

betatest is offline Associate Member
    lmao @ the split-second toilet paper matrix dodge

zuke is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    what is all this talk about ambien, i doubt you can even find them on the street. They are just prescription sleeping pills pretty much. The only reason you may have felt f*cked up on them is because you were so tired.
    i took some ambien once and didn't go to sleep because i had too much ephedrine in my system. that stuff messed me up bad. i can totally see why that kid was in that condition

BDTR is offline Retired
    Ok, so that was an experiment. I took a few more and intenionally stayed awake and wanted to call people and document this.

These things are the DEVIL, i've taken a lot of crap, but never like this. I thought lozgod and lord blitz were inside my house when i was talking to them, the fact that billy had not appeared online was tragic to me, i flipped out breaking stuff, yelling and screaming etc... ONce again, no idea where my pants are. I did feed my dog a dozen eggs somehow.

THis is the most absolutely craziest drug ive ever used... and it's a sleeping pill!

Just a warning for anyone who gets them... tell your doc no.

I just flushed about 100 of them down the toilet.

BDTR is offline Retired
    .....and now back to your regulary scheduled insomniac bdtr. I'd rather not sleep at all than take these things.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

classic

stompin is offline Associate Member
    ROTFLMFAO.......

i took far 2 many of these sleeping pillz once i cant even remmeber the name of them, but this lass was very worryied about me i was ok at first then all of a sudden i thought my teeth were back to front and i didnt shut up about it all night god noes how i got home woke up in the morning with a emtpy blister strip of 14 pllz lol

never again them things are evil not like valium or nothing,

lol...i was completly goggled out my tree...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Lets make this interesting and have you call me.

Lmao have you found your pants yet? What did the gf say?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I would have called but you weren't on in time, sorry.

Same goes for dude-man, he pm'd me but I think i was out before he PM'd it to me... shame he missed out. I should give em a call right now for the hell of it and just not let him know who it is lol.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Lets make this interesting and have you call me.

Lmao have you found your pants yet? What did the gf say?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Oh did I mention i threw up absolutely everywhere?

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    911-4321
    i could see him dialing that all fvcked up .

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    has anyone here ever taken ambien and then stayed awake? i did it once and it'll never happen again. ya start seeing stuff that isn't there.

i did after an 8ball.....you 3 3 to sleep after that

BDTR is offline Retired
    I actually remember starting to dial that, then i flipped out that "the cops were calling me" and threw my phone.

Son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    i could see him dialing that all fvcked up .

yooo is offline Associate Member
    whats the name of this wonder drug?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information