Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MotoXracer is offline Associate Member

Try to get girl to leave her BF?

So there is this girl that lives in the same appartment complex with me. She lives right above me with her bf. I've hung out with her a couple times before i knew it wasn't just being friendly. We always ended up together and alone going out on friday and saturday night because her BF is a cook and works nights. Long story short, she's definatly into me and has even told me she thinks i'm hot and blah blah blah but nothing has ever happened between us.

I have been very good about not messing with her relationship with her bf, I never told her to break up with him or tried to kiss her or anything that would cause her problems.

I didn't want to be "that guy" because I know how it feels to be in her BF shoes. I had a girlfriend who was hanging out with this one guy "friend" and she told me he was just a friend and I trusted her and she ended up sleeping with him. Another reason is just the fact that this guy lives in my apartment, that's a whole other mess of problems right there.

On the other hand, I really like this girl, she's got a 9 body and an awsome personallity. There more to this then what I have explained but it boils down to this, should I be "that guy" and try to drive a wedge between this girl and her BF?

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Na bro just let it happen on it's own. I'm sure if she likes you and you like her you will both end up together anyway. Just let it happen on it's own. Plus it might create problems for you with the bf. Who the hell needs that headache dealing with a boyfriend or an ex.

sniper78 is offline New Member
    I also been on the end of he`s only a friend...............

I still hold a grudge about it 9yrs later. If they can cheat on their BF they will do the same to you.

I reackon the best thing to do is let her know your interseted but dont chop her until they break up (if thats what happends). If she dont break up with him things could get nasty in your building. Hard call

Quote Originally Posted by MotoXracer
    So there is this girl that lives in the same appartment complex with me. She lives right above me with her bf. I've hung out with her a couple times before i knew it wasn't just being friendly. We always ended up together and alone going out on friday and saturday night because her BF is a cook and works nights. Long story short, she's definatly into me and has even told me she thinks i'm hot and blah blah blah but nothing has ever happened between us.

I have been very good about not messing with her relationship with her bf, I never told her to break up with him or tried to kiss her or anything that would cause her problems.

I didn't want to be "that guy" because I know how it feels to be in her BF shoes. I had a girlfriend who was hanging out with this one guy "friend" and she told me he was just a friend and I trusted her and she ended up sleeping with him. Another reason is just the fact that this guy lives in my apartment, that's a whole other mess of problems right there.

On the other hand, I really like this girl, she's got a 9 body and an awsome personallity.
    There more to this then what I have explained
    but it boils down to this, should I be "that guy" and try to drive a wedge between this girl and her BF?
    And it might be hard for people on here to give you the best advice if we don't know the whole story.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Whatever sort of agreement she and her bf have between them, that should be honored, IMHO, especially if you like her. Partially for the bf (you've been in his shoes, you know why), partially for the girl because you don't want to be yet another obstacle to her developing a relationship with her chosen man, and partially for yourself because you'll acquire a deeper appreciation for your own relationships when you respect other folk's relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Whatever sort of agreement she and her bf have between them, that should be honored, IMHO, especially if you like her. Partially for the bf (you've been in his shoes, you know why), partially for the girl because you don't want to be yet another obstacle to her developing a relationship with her chosen man, and partially for yourself because you'll acquire a deeper appreciation for your own relationships when you respect other folk's relationships.
    Well put Tock!!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    WASTE OF TIME!

bro im sure she is going to up and leave her boyfriend who shes been living with, for you, and immediately she will sever all feelings for him...Not in a million years, save yourself ALOT of drama and a big friggin headache, forget it... Dont shit where you eat dude..

odix is offline Member
    ^^ well spoken, unless this is some notebook shit, more trouble then its worth bro. In fact i dont even know if i would let her come on to me, way too many headaches. This guy could flip out and kill you man, happens all the time.

im sorry but what is wrong with getting a girlfriend of your own?its not that difficult.
    when she says your a friend thats exactly what she means or she would of left him for you already.
    had this situation myself but the other way round and believe me im not about to leave my gf cus a female 'friend' wants me to.she still txts me in the middle of the night and my mrs goes nuts,thank christ i never shagged her.lol.cus that would only give her hope

move on

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    WASTE OF TIME!

bro im sure she is going to up and leave her boyfriend who shes been living with, for you, and immediately she will sever all feelings for him...Not in a million years, save yourself ALOT of drama and a big friggin headache, forget it... Dont shit where you eat dude..
    Always great advice from the godfather!!

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07

On the other hand, I really like this girl, she's got a 9 body and an awsome personallity. There more to this then what I have explained but it boils down to this, should I be "that guy" and try to drive a wedge between this girl and her BF?
    Feel free to be "that guy" only if you're able to accept the fact that some guy may pry her away from you some day. If you're okay with that, then proceed. If not, then continue to be good to her and she just may come running to you. And if she does not come running to you, maybe one of her little friends will because of her recommendation.

Good luck!

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    if she cheats on him for you.....what makes you think she wont do that to you too eventually....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    if she cheats on him for you.....what makes you think she wont do that to you too eventually....
    Because im special

Oh and not in that other kind of special meaning

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Because im special

Oh and not in that other kind of special meaning

I would just keep hitting it and keep my distance. Living in the same complex though, that's trouble waiting to happen

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    You want some pics of him?

lol I wanna see this chick to determine if she's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    You want some pics of him?
    No her old BF, so we can juge how bad he is going to kick your ass when he finds out.

No her old BF, so we can juge how bad he is going to kick your ass when he finds out.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    The boyfriend is a spineless schmuck if he lets his woman hang out with some guy while he is at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    The boyfriend is a spineless schmuck if he lets his woman hang out with some guy while he is at work.
    I used to do that with a girl i was friends with. Her boyfriend ran a club. I used to bring her there sometimes. She would want to go to prove to him we were just friends. Hell it would make me jealuse when she would flirt with him. I was sleeping with her though

It's all about setting those ground rules. My girl doesn't have any male friends and she better not even talk to another guy without asking my permission first.

Hey I can still be played like anyone else but it will be because the girl is a trashy Ho, not because I was a spineless schmuck that couldn't lay down the rules.

hateme is offline Junior Member
    Stop being "friends" with her, and forget about her. It sounds like you are coming down with a bad case of One-itis.

She is using you for one or more of the following.

1. She is not happy with her live in, but is too weak to break up. She is testing you out to see if you are better. If not she will stay with live in.

2. She is using you only for the attention.

3. She is using you for her bf to up the anty...Putting pressure for him to get a different job, so she will spend time with him and not you...Using the places you take her to get him to take her to better places...To make him ask her to marry her. (I know this doesn't make sense, but I have seen it happen)

4. She only sees you as the chump who takes her places when her boyfriend is too busy. And, she will drop the "I only like you as a friend" when you go for her.
    Last edited by hateme; 02-13-2007 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hateme
    Stop being "friends" with her, and forget about her. It sounds like you are coming down with a bad case of One-itis.

She is using you for one or more of the following.

1. She is not happy with her live in, but is too weak to break up. She is testing you out to see if you are better. If not she will stay with live in.

2. She is using you only for the attention.

3. She is using you for her bf to up the anty...Putting pressure for him to get a different job, so she will spend time with him and not you...Using the places you take her to get him to take her to better places...To make him ask her to marry her. (I know this doesn't make sense, but I have seen it happen)

4. She only sees you as the chump who takes her places when her boyfriend is too busy. And, she will drop the "I only like you as a friend" when you go for her.

I love how all woman have all the secret plans and agenda. Everyone of your scenario's she is using him. Not saying some don't but you give them all to much credit.

Maybe she really likes him.

Maybe she is tired of the same cock she has been getting and just wants a piece of new ass. just like guys get.

Maybe she is tired of her boyfriend but since she lives with him is scared to just up and leave so she is seeing what other options she has.
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 02-13-2007 at 01:16 PM.

I love how all woman have all the secret plans and agenda. Everyone of your scenario's she is using him. Not saying some don't but you give them all to much credit.

Maybe she is tired of the same cock she has been getting and just wants a piece of new ass. just like guys get.

Maybe she is tired of her boyfriend but since she lives with him is scared to just up and leave so she is seeing what other options she has.
    Most do..not all...But, it fun to say they do.

The three things you listed are very simmilar to what I did. Just worded differently.

1. Maybe she really likes him...(If she was a good person, she would break up and move out. Then, start a new relationship. Not test him out while she is living with someone. Also, if she does decide he is higher on the food chain than her bf, then she will likely do the same to him when she finds someone better)

2. Maybe she is tired of the same cock...(She could be looking for just cock. But, it sounds like he really likes her. And, he should definately not bang some guys girlfriend that lives by him.)

3. Maybe she is tired of her boyfriend but since she lives with him is scared to just up and leave so she is seeing what other options she has Bro, I could not have said that better. That is most likely what is going on. You just described it better than I did. It makes me sick that so many of the girls my friends and I meet are too weak to be single or live alone. So, they start looking while they are living with someone. Again, she will do the same thing if she leaves her current boyfriend.

Remember MOST women are like monkeys...

They swing from branch to branch. (guy to guy) They never let go of the first branch until they are sure the new one is good enough. If not they will simply swing back, and look for another.

numbat is offline Member
    One thing I have found that holds true alotta times (not a 100% of the time)is that WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND EVENTUALLY

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    WASTE OF TIME!

finally someone said it... forget her bro.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

You are already "that guys."

Rye_guy is offline Member
    ha, this one girl I know left her man for me and I hadnt even tried to wooh her away from him. Im kinda baffled and not sure wot to do... obviously Im gonna have to give her a try, but hm

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member

I was talking to this married woman around this time last year. It was a long distance thing. We would talk on the phone for at least an hour a day. Then at night we would chat on yahoo for hours. Her husband was always going out drinking and never there. She was talking about divorcing him and leaving. The only thing was she had a couple kids and didn't want to put them through a divorce or seperation. We eventually met up in April and hooked up for a weekend. After that I realized that it was never going to amount into anything. I was basically just there for her to have couch time and ramble on about how her husband doesn't acknowledge she is there. I knew she would never leave him she wasn't strong enough, I found out recently she is pregnant with the third kid on the way.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Two words:

HELL NO!

You are nothing but a piece of shit if you try that IMO.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Raider
    I was talking to this married woman around this time last year. It was a long distance thing. We would talk on the phone for at least an hour a day. Then at night we would chat on yahoo for hours. Her husband was always going out drinking and never there. She was talking about divorcing him and leaving. The only thing was she had a couple kids and didn't want to put them through a divorce or seperation. We eventually met up in April and hooked up for a weekend. After that I realized that it was never going to amount into anything. I was basically just there for her to have couch time and ramble on about how her husband doesn't acknowledge she is there. I knew she would never leave him she wasn't strong enough, I found out recently she is pregnant with the third kid on the way.
    LOL!! You know how many times my friends and I have heard that shit.

Last yr this girl told us her husband was bad...they hadn't had sex in over a yr...etc.. Then, she turns up a few months prego and buys a house with him.lol

Seriously, when girls pull this shit looking for attention, to cheat on husband, or someone else to pay for her shit....Call them out. The last girl kept calling and telling me how bad her husband treated her. So, I told her maybe he would treat you better if you were not calling guy, talking bad about him, and talking about sex, etc.

In your case, tell her I would go out and drink to if my wife was chatting and hooking up with random guys on the internet.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hateme
    LOL!! You know how many times my friends and I have heard that shit.

Last yr this girl told us her husband was bad...they hadn't had sex in over a yr...etc.. Then, she turns up a few months prego and buys a house with him.lol

Seriously, when girls pull this shit looking for attention, to cheat on husband, or someone else to pay for her shit....Call them out. The last girl kept calling and telling me how bad her husband treated her. So, I told her maybe he would treat you better if you were not calling guy, talking bad about him, and talking about sex, etc.

In your case, tell her I would go out and drink to if my wife was chatting and hooking up with random guys on the internet.
    Haha, the funniest part about the whole thing was I was out in California around halloween last year at a tailgate party before a football game. She was there with her group along with her husband. Talk about a really awkward feeling being introduced to her husband and him not having the slightest clue. Also, she told me about this other guy that we both know that she used to talk to. I contacted this guy and the funny thing was all the stuff she would tell me was the same exact stuff she would tell him.
    Last edited by Chitown Raider; 02-13-2007 at 05:53 PM.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mate I wouldn't waste your time.

I was in EXACTLY the same kinda situation over christmas, hot chick, slamming body, great personality....but the boyfriend.

Doesn't matter how much of a douche he is..I realised the only time she wanted to spend time with me was to stroke her ego cause she wasn't getting attention elsewhere.

Like someone else previously said, save yourself a headache + a huge drama and move on.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The bottom line is she is in a commited relationship and you should not even be thinking that way. There are other fish in the sea that are single. Dont be a home wrecker.

Karma's a bitch!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I don't know if I believe in the concept of a home wrecker. A girl will just move on to the next guy around the corner.

A cat will meow
    a dog will bark
    and a Ho will Ho
    If it's in them to cheat nothing stops them.

jet2sexy is offline New Member
    Ur better of being a friend, if her relationship does end, you will feel better as person for the fact that you respected the situation, rather than to do something that you know you wouldn't like done to yourself...

Like abstrack said, KARMA is a b**ch...

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    You know, being the nice guy has gotten me no where lately... and it's going to get me no where with her either. It just sucks finding a girl who i'm so into and is like my dream girl and she has a boyfriend.

But i've basically decided that I'm not going to put her boyfriend through the same hell that some guy did to me. I just feel like such a loser for always putting other's feelings before mine. Like the saying goes, nice guys finish last.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd hit it, but i'm a biatch

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    no honestly - I think your a good person and at some point you ll be rewarded for it. it happend to me a year ago...I started changing my behaviour towards girls and started beeing a good boy and I finally got rewarded (6 months later) with a girlfriend that I truly love and cherish. we moved together a few month ago and I am as happy as one could be...
    Last edited by ***xxx***; 02-16-2007 at 03:31 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information