Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would u sue?

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    I'm against most sueing, but I think that anyone who drinks and drives deserves to be sued.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    It's your moral obligation to sue the drunk.

You can't let those kinds of people get away with it, because they'll just do it again.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    It's your moral obligation to sue the drunk.

You can't let those kinds of people get away with it, because they'll just do it again.

Yes, Yes, Yes.

I agree completely 100%

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    What do you guys think?
    I know a lady who went through something like this... She just called one of those personal injury attorneys on tv. They ask for a third. I sure that is what this other guy will want. Anyway she went to the doctors and to therapy... she did not have to work for two years, had a nice suv... always had money... had her own place... the only down side to her was she was fat. So I could not have myself a sugar momma. I remember before she said she had to go to work she still had 30grand in the bank.

Do not go after the drunk driver, he probably wont have ****, go after the insurance company they have to insure for like 50 to 100 thousand minimum. They want you to cash their check as that would constitute an agreement.

Ask your girl how she would feel if years down the road she could not walk right or always had back pain? or the chance, god forbid, complications with pregnancy in later years. I could go on and on. She should see a doctor, get all the tests to call healthy, then have the lawyer ask the doctor for a letter of deviated health for her. That way they cannot cross examine in court, but they would probably settle anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information