Operation fat-****er, 7 wk journey

Well I have another 7 weeks left of this hell, basically not being able to train and eat good. I'm in this academy for this job, and it's killing bodybuilding. I cant train like I want to, or eat like I want to, and it sucks pretty bad. I've been eating so much shit lately its ridiculous. Crap like Hardees, Wendy's, Taco bell, pizza, etc etc. I'm competing again in August, so right now I'm just trying go for calories and protien to retain mass up until the diet starts in Mid May. So I'm calling this regimine "Operation fat ****er" Basically operation fat ****er consists of about 2-3 days/wk of my workouts, which will be based mostly on compound movements such as squats,bent over rows, deadlifts, bench. There is alot of denial and depression that comes with operation fat ****er,as I watch my body slowly slip away into more and more of an average American slob physique. I'll be looking nice and shitty by the time cutting gets here, what a blast, not.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Well I have another 7 weeks left of this hell, basically not being able to train and eat good. I'm in this academy for this job, and it's killing bodybuilding. I cant train like I want to, or eat like I want to, and it sucks pretty bad. I've been eating so much shit lately its ridiculous. Crap like Hardees, Wendy's, Taco bell, pizza, etc etc. I'm competing again in August, so right now I'm just trying go for calories and protien to retain mass up until the diet starts in Mid May. So I'm calling this regimine "Operation fat ****er" Basically operation fat ****er consists of about 2-3 days/wk of my workouts, which will be based mostly on compound movements such as squats,bent over rows, deadlifts, bench. There is alot of denial and depression that comes with operation fat ****er,as I watch my body slowly slip away into more and more of an average American slob physique. I'll be looking nice and shitty by the time cutting gets here, what a blast, not.
    if you only figure you need 3 months to cut up, I wouldnt worry too much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    if you only figure you need 3 months to cut up, I wouldnt worry too much!!!

I know, but I wanna step on stage at 215-220 shredded this time, not 205. That wont happen b/ of this. I think what I'm going to do is take the other route, and that is start the diet at like 225 then try to be the big guy in the light heavies at 198 or something. Maybe I'll do that, who knows

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Just try not to worry about getting fat...personally I get real sad when I cant wear "fitting" shirts and see veins...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im fat all the time, so its fine. Just make sure you don't lose mass like you said and at least maintain.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Werd

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    i would tell the academy to eat balls if it made it so i couldn't train.......

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    hows your girl friend feel about that ????

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    What you weighing these days stacked? And what's your height?

Thread Information