Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    A big one for me is when you are right in the middle of a set and the guy right next to you, or a passerby farts right in your face. Now your already breathing deeply from the set and now you got a warm, juicy fart filling your lungs causing neer pass out from the fumes....you drop the weight, hurt yourself, unable to return to that spot to continue your set for fear people might think it was you...........ahhhhh

big_mike is offline Member
    Ha...at my gym...one of the things that bothers me the most...well..it doesn't really bother me..but whenever im workin it out and hittin it hard and gettting a pump..and im walking to the water fountain..when i walk by..usually people get ILS (imaginary lat syndrome)...they pump themselves full of air..try to make themselves look larger in appearance..but in reality..they looks like a bunch of dorks when they do it...

busster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_mike
    Ha...at my gym...one of the things that bothers me the most...well..it doesn't really bother me..but whenever im workin it out and hittin it hard and gettting a pump..and im walking to the water fountain..when i walk by..usually people get ILS (imaginary lat syndrome)...they pump themselves full of air..try to make themselves look larger in appearance..but in reality..they looks like a bunch of dorks when they do it...

i.l.s. haha... haven't heard that one in a while....

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by busster
    i.l.s. haha... haven't heard that one in a while....
    haha..it's like a disease..it's spread all over the gym like the plague! People are infected everywhere within a 5 foot radius..

busster is offline Associate Member
    yes.. i work out at golds gym...there are alot of people suffering from i.l.s.....there should be a list of gym dieseses out there,,,,

JayP40 is offline Junior Member
    I hate the mirror hogs. Cant even fill up a 16oz bottle of water without lookin in the freakin mirror. I just want to say dam you look exactly the same on the way to the water fountain as you do standing in front of it so hurry the hell up!

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    We need some 22.5kg dumbells. At the mo I use 20kg's for incline bd press for 12. I want to go for 22.5kg for 8, but the next weight up is 25kgs. Too much for me at the mo. It like a 25% increase in weight. Come on.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justincase
    Kids! there are these two kids who keep running around while I am working
    out and they keep saying "Look, Look" I always have to tell them to go away.
    Then there is this hot MILF that will come in and she is always trying to talk
    to me about some sorta BS or she is rubbing my crotch while I am trying to
    get in a set.....................oh yea, I work out at home!

that made me laugh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information