lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

need advice on vaca. spot

im doin a few things this summer, germany to see family, paris with my bro to party, and skydivin, but i want to go somewhere with some freinds. i was thinkin ibezza in spain but thats crazy expensive. i was thinkin cancun or somethin to that extent, but dont know when to go, like whens is there alot of people there, or is it a shot in the dark. any sugestions on when and were. im 19 and most my freinds are same so i have to go out of country,

diezell is offline Senior Member
    puerto vallarta is beautiful and alot cheaper then cancun, u can have a full 8 course meal for like 4 bucks and ure eating like royalty

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    If you're the adventurous type...and since you're a skydiver like myself, it seems you are...might want to think about Thailand. Beautiful beaches, great dive spots, dirt cheap hotels, food, gyms, transportation. Nightlife that is notorious and beautiful women from all over the world.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    If you're the adventurous type...and since you're a skydiver like myself, it seems you are...might want to think about Thailand. Beautiful beaches, great dive spots, dirt cheap hotels, food, gyms, transportation. Nightlife that is notorious and beautiful women from all over the world.
    cool i'll look that up. when did u go, for spring break or something. ill look up puerto vallerto too, i not really lookin to sacrifice havin a good time just to stretch some pennies.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I've been there a couple times. First time was for 2 months. Second time I was on leave from Iraq and let me tell you, I couldn't have picked a better spot for RnR. Dude, trust me on this...you are not sacrificing having a good time by saving pennies. Think of it like this, you could go to cancun or wherever and easily drop $150 in a day. If you drop that kind of cash in Thailand, bro...you're partying like Puff Daddy, or David Lee Roth if you're white. Go to lonely planet online and see what people have to say about this place. If nothing else, I guarantee you'll leave with some stories you'll be telling for the rest of your life. But wrap it up, or you'll be leaving with something else for the rest of your life.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    go on a carnival cruise.

i did it with my bros and it was amazing.

7days & so many hot bitches

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends on what you are looking for. Rio can be fun...

Thread Information