View Poll Results: WHEN WILL SHE CHEAT ON ME!?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Already did (DAMIT)

12 44.44%
  • Soon

6 22.22%
  • Month or Later

4 14.81%
  • Never

0 0%
  • I think she has more sex w/ strangers than me

5 18.52%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i tried to talk my buddy into that type of thing have him take her out and try to bang her but he wouldnt.. wat a pecker.
    I will do it as your buddy... I won't just try though, so do you want to know after I am done?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I will do it as your buddy... I won't just try though, so do you want to know after I am done?
    of course! then i will use that and try to make her feel like total shit and that will make me smile on the inside so much!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    she already cheated on you. you just haven't found out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    she already cheated on you. you just haven't found out yet.
    hmm.. and how do i find out.. do i just ask?!

you should make this into a poll.

hmm.. and how do i find out.. do i just ask?!
    i haven't been able to master that one yet. but if i figure it out i'll tell you.

brilliant!

tempbrit is offline Member
    I have a similar situation with a girl I hang out with these days. However, she is a bit older.

The sex is absolutely incredible and with my cycle (which includes Test and Proviron ) we are like rabbits.

While sex is absolutely off the charts, she is not my favorite person to hang around with. However, I am afraid to call it quits with her because I simply can not replace this kind of sex.

Basically, you have to get exactly what you want out of your relationship with her. That is SEX! Do not get your emotions all confused thinking you are in love with this chick, keep your head straight and get exactly what you would want from a girl like this. She clearly is digging on you and wants to get serious with you.....you should be flattered and nothing more. However, she sounds desperate to get some stability to what appears to be a fairly rocky social life over the past few years. I am not sure that I want to be the one who gives her the chance to prove herself.....only to discover that she really can't change.

Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    I have a similar situation with a girl I hang out with these days. However, she is a bit older.

The sex is absolutely incredible and with my cycle (which includes Test and Proviron ) we are like rabbits.

While sex is absolutely off the charts, she is not my favorite person to hang around with. However, I am afraid to call it quits with her because I simply can not replace this kind of sex.

Basically, you have to get exactly what you want out of your relationship with her. That is SEX! Do not get your emotions all confused thinking you are in love with this chick, keep your head straight and get exactly what you would want from a girl like this. She clearly is digging on you and wants to get serious with you.....you should be flattered and nothing more. However, she sounds desperate to get some stability to what appears to be a fairly rocky social life over the past few years. I am not sure that I want to be the one who gives her the chance to prove herself.....only to discover that she really can't change.
    i think i see what you getting at..
    so.. your suggesting a brick to the head?

YYZ
    YYZ is offline Junior Member
    "I think she has more sex w/ strangers than me"

that got my vote

tempbrit is offline Member
    taiboxa....EXACTLY!

I just hope on top of all of what you described....that she is not expensive/high maintenance as well.

Goodluck buddy.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    So far not one person has voted never... I really do not think she has blown anyone yet but I did vote for soon. Sorry, she sounds like a slut, even though 20 people ain't shiit. Did she also include oral? Since Billy denied it so does everyone else, also these young girls now will suck you off and just because they like it... So as long as you are getting yours, who cares what she does. Just do not get attatched.

Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    u need to angry fuk her into submission, put her in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Pump101
    u need to angry fuk her into submission, put her in line.
    then its the time for the brick to the head.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    how funny!! play her already, and do it before she does it to you, she is probably used to dating weenies and gets a kick off getting them to say I love you in a month or less...she's the devil, stupid hoe, **** her over dude....and tell her you still want to be friends and hit it when you bored. bettter yet....get her to recruit another chic and then let her watch you **** her.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    oh yea..i hope you havent french kissed her.... because chances are she has ****ed quit abit more people then she wants to admit, and sucked off twice as many more.

i told her yesterday i think she is a cheating slut and she cried and said she isnt proud of her past and has changed and hasnt cheated on me( i really need punchrf to teach me how to get the truth outta women)... i was this close || to using the brick.. but she gave me head.. so im ok

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    bro that sounds exaclty like my ex, and once a slut always a slut!

subsailor is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    if it has tits or tires it will give you problems...always my motto...

they are all whores but mom, take them for what they are

Very nicely put!

i told her yesterday i think she is a cheating slut and she cried and said she isnt proud of her past and has changed and hasnt cheated on me( i really need punchrf to teach me how to get the truth outta women)... i was this close || to using the brick.. but she gave me head.. so im ok
    dude.. my ex was the same way... as soon as i told her i wanted to break up she would be like, "no!! no!!", and would immediately start unbuckling my pants and giving me head.

Quote Originally Posted by Pump101
    dude.. my ex was the same way... as soon as i told her i wanted to break up she would be like, "no!! no!!", and would immediately start unbuckling my pants and giving me head.
    and im going to use that just stop by be like i dont think this is going to work out ... get my head and be on my way ... im going to try an
    8wk cycle of this ED

and im going to use that just stop by be like i dont think this is going to work out ... get my head and be on my way ... im going to try an
    8wk cycle of this ED

marka is offline Associate Member
    Go ahead Place your bets on if and when she will cheat on me!!!!
    yep i give you all the stats and info you draw the conclusion k? ...k!
    oh and on a scale of 1-10 5 being a normal duable chick and 10 being vida in SC's eyes..
    she is about a 7 +-.5 (nice body, cute face, tongue ring, nice perky boobs, lacks the most important area ASS keeps her from being a 9)

-Have been dating exclusively for like 8 weeks? prolly more =/

-She has a tendency to drink to excess anytime she is around alcohol

-She becomes a Horny mean bitch when she is drunk

-She's 21 and has slept w/ over 20 peeps 6 of them were women

-She told me she loves me(after dating for 3-4 wks)

-Says she has never cheated on anyone ever

-Right before we started dating exclusively she got drunk w/ some friends and made out w/ some dood... just recently told me this.

-Says she doesnt ever have 1 night stands but i dont get it if she has slept w/ well over 20 peeps and has been in 3 very long seroius relationship... how did she fit them all in by age 21?

-She is a wild freak in bed who loves other women

-Wants attention all the time

-Thinks she is way smarter than she really is and can be very annyoing

-Says she normally dates the "Bad Guy, drive fast car" type (lame)

-Told me last night no one has ever made her feel like this (thats kuz im a gentleman and she is retarded and dates sub par specimens)

-Always makes comments on how i totally "infactuate her" and "amaze her" what ever the fack that is... infatuate maybe?

-This part is long but good, because it indicates her insecurity-talks about how she was spoiled, had 3 camaro's, always dated the STUDS and only the HOT studs in highschool, always talking about people hitting on her, and how hot other guys are (trying to make me jeaous...what a sad tard )

ok this is all the info i have.

So i think she is going to bang some dood but because she is always honest she will tell me and i will dump her and she will kill her self (So i hope)
    Go ahead Place your bets on if and when she will cheat on me!!!!
    I bet she will be cheating right around this time. 2-2.5 months. Tops 3 if she is really into you.
    She sounds like the typical girl that is very insecure deep inside, and doesnt care about herself, plus add her young age.......its a suitcase full of trouble.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information