Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    AR: Helping relationship problems since 2001

Good it worked out for you bro!

Now stop playing around or you'll get caught for good

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Also, do not forget to make a couple of calls again so her number appear on the bill a couple of times after your discussion so it doesn't raise suspicion

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Told you so.

She just did it quicker than the average woman.

~SC~

You did call that one. Though, I didn't know it was going to be that easy or quick. I been with the girl for about 6 years now, i'm 23 . I'm at the point where if we break up , i have nothing to lose, other than she works at a tanning salon, so i've been hitting that up for free for those past years. Get on her bad side and i'm gonna have to go pay and go elsewhere .

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Also, do not forget to make a couple of calls again so her number appear on the bill a couple of times after your discussion so it doesn't raise suspicion

AMAZING POINT.

very interesting actually. I do like the idea.

BUT, I think it might raise more suspicion, now actually after thinkin about, best to just let it go.... drop it.

and use your buddies cell or a pay phone or throw rocks at her window.

The new technique is putting my boy's names as the title of a girl i meet's number. Even when checking online it comes up as the person's name , so if i put like Rick for that girl I was messin' with , he's who will come up everytime I talk .

Also my memory on my call list holds 20 ppl, i used to delete the name and nuimber after i talked from recent calls list, but the GF would check that even, she would go down the list and count to see if there was 20, if there was 18 or 19 she'd flip out and go check. So now , I call whoever is in my phonebook and hang up real quick when it is ringing so I can get those extra names to fill up in the recent call list.

I'm telling you trust is definetly an issue in my relationship. I have to update my manouvers bi-weekly.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    So you can see your entire call history online, but you can't tell if it's INCOMING or OUTGOING??

yea that's why she decided to say it's probably the girl calling me , and i told her the girl is crazy and always calls me , but i just don't answer. so that worked out.

i know someone else has these type problems on here. i know i'm not the only one that goes through this.

it's a game , it really is .

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    I'm telling you trust is definetly an issue in my relationship. I have to update my manouvers bi-weekly.
    Really? Strange bro, I can't imagine why

tbrocato is offline Member
    just tell me u dont live down in southern lousiana becuase if so when u break up with your gf I dont want to meet her lol.

this "new" technique is the oldest one in the book

PROBLEM IS .. when your wasted and you meet these chicks and put in a guys name you can't remember their names a week later... .and or CALL THE WRONG one... cause when your a pig like me who has about 10 numbers on his phone all the time...at different times.. you just get confused.... Im not like that anymore tho... I have a good girl now... so

best thing to do I find is just practice...

add a key word or number to the name like dave e as in e for the last name then have a list or something somewhere that can relate e to a chick you met here .. when and what she looks like and her real name and number is..

then you'll be a true rat pig of a man.... like I USED TO BE!! USED TO BE but, I learnt that its not right to be a rat pig ... so...

HI HONEY!!
    how it goin? its warm out today.

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    this "new" technique is the oldest one in the book

PROBLEM IS .. when your wasted and you meet these chicks and put in a guys name you can't remember their names a week later... .and or CALL THE WRONG one... cause when your a pig like me who has about 10 numbers on his phone all the time...at different times.. you just get confused.... Im not like that anymore tho... I have a good girl now... so

best thing to do I find is just practice...

add a key word or number to the name like dave e as in e for the last name then have a list or something somewhere that can relate e to a chick you met here .. when and what she looks like and her real name and number is..

then you'll be a true rat pig of a man.... like I USED TO BE!! USED TO BE but, I learnt that its not right to be a rat pig ... so...

HI HONEY!!
    how it goin? its warm out today.

lmao! nice my brain hurts I am going work out.

trust, i do that. I'll put just one letter in , than the next day have 3-4 girls numbers i got the night before and have no idea what there names are or any name to match up there face to , so it's a waste of a number. I always have to delete them.

when she lives with ya, it's hard to run that game.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    JW, what have you done to make her not trust you, besides talking to this girl from the party?

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    JW, what have you done to make her not trust you, besides talking to this girl from the party?
    Well with that girl I didn't get caught (but i did), the GF called that girl and said what were you 2 just a booty call at school, and the girl was like , if you wanna call it that, then all hell broke loose, i ended up clearing that up by telling her the girl is a psycho and is lying, the girl ended up calling the GF and saying she just made it up. . . (after a little discussion with the girl)

Other than that:
    nothing, just talk to girls that i meet once in a while she'll say who the hell is this, i say a friends, she flips out on them until i just don't talk to them anymore, it really is sad. I went to Penn State for 4 and a half years, she would come for weekends and see all these new girls everytime hanging out with me and my boys, 'hated it' . i never got caught cheating on her , or vice versa, it's just a bunch of things that have built up in the past to cause the trust thing, but she is also over obsessed with the whole stalking and private detecting thing, that's the big reason behind it.

Paris with the Female opinion ?

women are like elephants man.. they never forget (and remember the smallest weirdest things)

hopefully an elephant just MENTALLY of course......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information