Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired

Smallville replay question??? Seriously!

My girl didnt realise it was 90 minutes, so I got screwed out of the ending

Is it going to be replayed this week...like on sunday maybe or anything???

GQSuperman is offline Banned

last 10 minutes

the last 10-15 minutes were a batman begins trailer. so you didn't miss much. i actually got tied up on the phone nad missed the part after clark ran off with the third stone....not sure what happened after that.

god damnit..i ended watching it when the 3rd crystal is laying on the floor with the purple color shining

from what i read, the crystals goto gether and then clark is suddenly in antartica with the crystal in the air...probally for the FOS

then some spacship looking thing come to earth and lana sees it..

i wonder if they replay it on sunday ...for awhile i thought the were showing them again at 5 but i cant find out for sure

Kato is offline Member
    so gay!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    so gay but so good and thank goodness for TiVo!

ya it is gay, but if your a superman fan..your a superman fan....

hell i still watch the justice league cartoons when they on..how old is that shit

the newer ones are cool too though

Angelis is offline Banned
    god damnit..i ended watching it when the 3rd crystal is laying on the floor with the purple color shining.
    Lex picks up the crystal after its done glowing, his guards come running in and he tells them to put his father (who is paralyzed or something) in a room on the top floor, the guard protests bcs the meteors will hit him if hes there, he tells them to put him there anyway, he then puts the crystal in his safe behind a book shelf.

Clark gets "summoned" to lex's mansion by that wierd screechy noise that he hears usually form the "key". He uses his x-ray vision to see through into the vault, pulls the vault door off and walks in to retreive the key. There are ancient tribal mask inside with green kryptonite in the eyes, clark grabs the crystal and collapses to the ground from the effects of the kryptonite. Chloe comes in looking for lana (who has already gone in Lex's helicopter) and finds clark collapsed so she pulls him away from the vault. Right then Lex runs in and attacks chloe asking who did this. Chloe lies saying she doesnt know while you hear a "woosh" noice bcs Clark uses super speed to run to the caves.

Meteors start hitting the ground like theres no tommorow.

Meanwhile you see lex's jet (with lana in it) dodging meteors that are raining down so fast it eventually cant dodge them and the tail gets hit flinging it to the ground.

Clark see's this young boy about to get hit by a meteor so he grabs him and shields him from the blast. The father finds the boy thanks clark and they run off.

Clarks parents are captured by Jason who has a shotgun faced at them asking where the crystals are, etc etc... Clarks mother says upstairs and starts heading there with him... just them a meteor strikes the next house over and jason makes the mistake of looking away. Clarks father rushes him and they get the upper hand.

Then you see louis climbing a hill that looks out over Smallville and u see it completely destroyed.

from what i read, the crystals goto gether and then clark is suddenly in antartica with the crystal in the air...probally for the FOS
    Clark reaches the caves and places the third crystal with the other 2 he had there already they start glowing bright white light. Lex and Chloe run into the cave at this time and Lex starts running toward the light, Chloe (knowing what it is) pushes Lex into the rocks yelling "It might be dangerous". Clark walks into the light graps the floating complete crytal and ends up in antartica, he throws the newly formed crystal into the air, it points straight ahead and glows blue.

then some spacship looking thing come to earth and lana sees it.
    Then back to Lana she wakes up in the helicopter seat see's the pilot dead with a snapped neck etc... she crawls out and crawls up a mound of dirt formed by a falling meteor. She reaches the top looks in and see's a long black space ship shaped sorta like a triangle.

THE SHOW ENDS HERE.

i wonder if they replay it on sunday ...for awhile i thought the were showing them again at 5 but i cant find out for sure
    Im pretty sure its not on on sunday or at 5 so I took the liberty of telling you what happens
    Last edited by Angelis; 05-20-2005 at 04:01 AM.

Wasnt really a Superman fan after I turned 10 but I like the show my ex-gf got me in to it, I used to watch it with her and now even though we broke up a while ago I still find myself watching it... I like it.

skyline04 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I never watched until my ex got me watching it. Kristin Kreuk is unreal, hands down. I didn't like how this season ended just like that.

Damn now I have to wait until the Fall. Is season 5 then end of it?

I dont know if its the end I just watch the show not realy interested in all the back ground stuff but I heard that when he starts to fly that is a sign they are ending the show shortly.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    He flew once before to save Lana from the eye of a tornado.
    I like that show to. I'm hooked. I had my VCR set up to record it but my dad recorded Alias before it on the same tape. Arrrrgh!111
    I got to see up to the debacle after tearing the vault open.
    I watch the new Justice League Unlimited. It's pretty tight.
    Oh, and thanks Angelis.

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    He flew once before to save Lana from the eye of a tornado.
    I like that show to. I'm hooked. I had my VCR set up to record it but my dad recorded Alias before it on the same tape. Arrrrgh!111
    I got to see up to the debacle after tearing the vault open.
    I watch the new Justice League Unlimited. It's pretty tight.
    Oh, and thanks Angelis.
    Yeah and I was like "F*ck im just getting into this show and there about to end it" but he never knew he could fly and he still doesnt think he can, so im still hoping the show goes on for atleast a few more seasons.

Dont like Justice League though not really a anime fan, and not really into that super hero shit. Wanna go see the new batman movie though looks good!

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    It's the best series EVER!
    And it's 51min actually.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Yeah and I was like "F*ck im just getting into this show and there about to end it" but he never knew he could fly and he still doesnt think he can, so im still hoping the show goes on for atleast a few more seasons.

Dont like Justice League though not really a anime fan, and not really into that super hero shit. Wanna go see the new batman movie though looks good!
    When was the First Chris Reeve movie starting at? When he just started with the Daily Planet right? So, we could theoretically see at least four more seasons of college. Maybe more if he gets a masters degree or he has to flunk a few classes to save the farm or the world.

the first reeve movie starts with him graduating highschool actually

his dad has a heart attack and dies, and he moves to metropolis

im pretty sure it was highschool...they all looked really young, not really like collegers..and they were in smallville still

Reiki is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    When was the First Chris Reeve movie starting at? When he just started with the Daily Planet right? So, we could theoretically see at least four more seasons of college. Maybe more if he gets a masters degree or he has to flunk a few classes to save the farm or the world.
    I'm Angelis
    I think they will prolly end it this season coming up, if not... no more than 2 more, they're running outta shit now

Ranger5 is offline Junior Member
    Everybody is lying. They all died in a horrible fire. Sorry.

amature225 is offline Associate Member

Billy.. please read

Hey man, we talked years ago (I am pretty sure it was you, I think January of 2003) for months as I did my first cycle =)

It has now been a long time and I wanted to chat again. I typed in your old username for an old secure email site we both used to use (which now is stopping service)

anyways. if you could please drop me an email (I can't seem to pm you since I just signed up for this account today).. I check marked in my profile to allow other users to email me..

thanks.
    -amature

Thread Information