Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    237

    Its a conspiracy lol

    every time i write a long reply.... the thread gets locked... cos im a slow ass typer with unco-ordinated fingers

  2. #2
    tbrocato's Avatar
    tbrocato is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk_BlItZ
    every time i write a long reply.... the thread gets locked... cos im a slow ass typer with unco-ordinated fingers

    Oh god hope you dont have too uncoordinate fingers, dont you have to pull a trigger and shoot people lol?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    Oh god hope you dont have too uncoordinate fingers, dont you have to pull a trigger and shoot people lol?
    so thats what im doing wrong....
    shit never knew u needed to pull the trigger...
    lol i was running around shouting bang bang! - just thought i was a crap shot

  4. #4
    tbrocato's Avatar
    tbrocato is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk_BlItZ
    so thats what im doing wrong....
    shit never knew u needed to pull the trigger...
    lol i was running around shouting bang bang! - just thought i was a crap shot

    lol when u suppose to leave ?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    lol when u suppose to leave ?
    Friday... *drum roll*

  6. #6
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk_BlItZ
    so thats what im doing wrong....
    shit never knew u needed to pull the trigger...
    lol i was running around shouting bang bang! - just thought i was a crap shot
    lol. You may find this humourous.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Its a conspiracy lol-frencharmy.jpeg  

  7. #7
    wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,360
    good luck bro. got word last week, a co-worker of mine(nasty guard reservist) got a minor wound in iraq. he sent an e-mail and said the last thing he remembers before the blast, he was waving to some little iraq kids. becareful and GOD BLESS charlie r

  8. #8
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Rip Bro!!!

    Og

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •