Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Waiting for a call from the Governor….

As a few of you are aware, I’m getting married this coming Memorial Day weekend. I’m marrying a wonderful girl. Her only fault is that she is New York Italian; however I believe that with a limited amount of effort, I will be able to get her to converse with the proper southern drawl, I already have her saying ya’ll.

My fiancé has a daughter who is 14, and very involved in competitive dance, you should see the looks I get when my big hick ass picks her up at dance class.

We’re to be wed at Callaway Gardens with a large reception to follow. We are expecting around 100 guests for the wedding, and the DJ we have chosen, should keep the reception really hopping.

For our honeymoon we are going on a cruise of the Western Caribbean which will take us to Belize, Isle of Rotan, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. I predict that I will be extremely inebriated for the entire duration of the cruise.

We’ve already selected two of our excursions, one of which is touring Mayan ruins and the other involves swimming with Dolphins. I’m also planning on going snorkeling and scuba diving as often as I can.

So for the next 5 days I will be waiting and listening for that phone call, from the Governor that all death row inmates pray for, in hopes of a reprieve.

Congrats buddy...

Where in Georgia are you?, I know some people near Valdosta/Thomasville

Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk_BlItZ
    Congrats buddy...

Where in Georgia are you?, I know some people near Valdosta/Thomasville
    Thanks,
    I currently have a home in the Macon area, however I am planning on selling it and moving to North Atlanta.

Cool.. thats about an hour north isn't it?

I was at Fort benning (sp?) for a month with a few guys from that area, i may be relocating to Adel for a 18 months next year..

btw swimming with dolphins is awesome

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats bro. I bet the wedding at Callaway will be great. I'm from Moultrie, then Valdosta, now Atlanta. You gotta convert that girl fast...take her cow tippin and then muddin somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk_BlItZ
    Cool.. thats about an hour north isn't it?

I was at Fort benning (sp?) for a month with a few guys from that area, i may be relocating to Adel for a 18 months next year..

btw swimming with dolphins is awesome

From Valdosta Macon is around 4 hours north.

Cool, Callaway Gardens is close to Columbus.

I certainly hope you stayed out of those strip clubs on Victory drive, while you were at Fort Benning. I lived in Columbus for about a year and a half, and must confess to spending a few of my hard earned dollars, at those less than reputable establishments along Victory drive.

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Congrats bro. I bet the wedding at Callaway will be great. I'm from Moultrie, then Valdosta, now Atlanta. You gotta convert that girl fast...take her cow tippin and then muddin somewhere.
    My thoughts exactly, I have taken her to the mud boggs at Elko GA, on more than one occasion, and she is learning very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    From Valdosta Macon is around 4 hours north.

Cool, Callaway Gardens is close to Columbus.

I certainly hope you stayed out of those strip clubs on Victory drive, while you were at Fort Benning. I lived in Columbus for about a year and a half, and must confess to spending a few of my hard earned dollars, at those less than reputable establishments along Victory drive.
    lol...columbus is nothing but strip clubs bro. For a good reason I suppose...military, hunters, fisherman, bacheloer parties...

Macon is only 2.5 hours north of Valdosta. Or maybe that's just my driving

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Good for you Bigen!

Just remember to never go to sleep after an argument with a NY Italian lady, they have been known to settle business late at night

Well....

The Governor never called and I had to go through with it....

We had a wonderful time, the wedding went off without a hitch, and we had a blast on our Honeymoon.

Thanks again guys....

Here are a few pictures...

I got very drunk on tequila in Cozumel…..

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    wow i am sure u had a good time on this ship , but wait were are the artilery guns and missile launshers on the ship I dont see any !?:P

mexico, tequila, honeymoon sex...what else can ya ask for. Congrats bro!

Thread Information