Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reiki is offline New Member
    Im sure there sorry to see you go CB... maybe try fire fighter its a good job or just stay military full time

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Well, unless I was like J-Lo's nipple tweaker or something of that nature.

I'd make you her tampon changer

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Yes Ma'am

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I am Active Duty US Navy. I was a reserve police officers. Reserves do not get paid to patrol. They can pull paid details...but for the most part are voluneteers. It's a good way to get your foot in the door and establish a rep for yourself.

We straight now?
    OK, so you were a reservist cop. What are you doing now? What were you doing before being activated?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    No no no no. Sigh. Reserve cops are like volunteer fighters! You get the training from the department and in return you work for them for free. It's not like military reserves.

As for the Navy....I've always been active duty. 19.5 yrs.!!!!!!!! I will retire from the Navy sometime in the next few years.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Best of luck CB!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Thanks Frank
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well CB.... sorry to hear it. I know ya enjoyed what ya did minus the BS. I'm sure your next adventure will turn out better.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    No no no no. Sigh. Reserve cops are like volunteer fighters! You get the training from the department and in return you work for them for free. It's not like military reserves.

As for the Navy....I've always been active duty. 19.5 yrs.!!!!!!!! I will retire from the Navy sometime in the next few years.
    Oh. Now I am crystal clear.
    Sorry to make you sigh. Seems I have that affect on women. I'm never going to get laid again.
    Oh well. It's not like you needed that job then.
    Tell you what though. If you're hell bent on being a cop, learn spanish first, then come to El Paso.
    It's a border town, so it makes getting banned sups easy
    Then you can get away from your two-timing boyfriend and find a nice guy down here to foget about him, be a cop and work swing shift. Then you can train with me, if you live on the east side.
    I'm dreamin'. [/dream]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information