smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries

I Hate These Kids @ The Gym

i so hate those so called "natural" skinny guys at the gym, cause once they see some one bigger than they are they go like: this guy is cheating he is on steroids . it's like when someone take juice he sits on his a$$ and the freaking muscle grows while watching TV and eating chips. they have no idea the $hit u need to go throuhg to make the "steroid " work.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i so hate those so called "natural" skinny guys at the gym, cause once they see some one bigger than they are they go like: this guy is cheating he is on steroids. it's like when someone take juice he sits on his a$$ and the freaking muscle grows while watching TV and eating chips. they have no idea the $hit u need to go throuhg to make the "steroid" work.
    Amen brother but I used to be one kids who took steroids and was told your cheating at live bro.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Lol, yeah all wt they are doing is abs or chest

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    yeah i hate those kids, id prob hate them more if i actually wasnt on steroids

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i so hate those so called "natural" skinny guys at the gym, cause once they see some one bigger than they are they go like: this guy is cheating he is on steroids. it's like when someone take juice he sits on his a$$ and the freaking muscle grows while watching TV and eating chips. they have no idea the $hit u need to go throuhg to make the "steroid" work.
    Not all the N ones think that

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    completely agree

when i first started a lot of my friends said i was taking the easy route.
    once they find out you get up at 5:45am to do cardio for 45 minutes, work an 8 hour shift THEN go in and train...ALLLLL while eating right and not drinking on friday and saturday night they started to change their tune and show respect.

we have a group of high school kids who train at FX here in halifax and all they do is bench press...they load up like 155 then drop it on themselves and it takes both of em to get it up off the others guys chest all while doing half reps lol.

some young kids are smart and take advantage of the personal trainer option for when you first sign on, those kids i have respect for. they are trying to better themselves but realize they do not know it all.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimo
    completely agree

when i first started a lot of my friends said i was taking the easy route.
    once they find out you get up at 5:45am to do cardio for 45 minutes, work an 8 hour shift THEN go in and train...ALLLLL while eating right and not drinking on friday and saturday night they started to change their tune and show respect.

we have a group of high school kids who train at FX here in halifax and all they do is bench press...they load up like 155 then drop it on themselves and it takes both of em to get it up off the others guys chest all while doing half reps lol.

some young kids are smart and take advantage of the personal trainer option for when you first sign on, those kids i have respect for. they are trying to better themselves but realize they do not know it all.
    - a personal trainer at my gym says that cardio is bad for ur muscles, just do lots of reps , thinks that deca -only cycles (no pct) are ok but too much protein is bad for u , and asked me y i workout legs they dont look good when they get big wtf man

im happy that i didnt listen to him when i was 12

Thread Information