Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA
    no offense but your very easy to pick apart and your anger shows your view point to me

if you communicated with some modicum of respect

I might have replied

yet you continue to take personal jabs and on top of it indite my character
    quite bumpin' this thread if your just going to give another excuse.. he gave you a simple question.. defend your self, or let him keep asking over and over.

i would think you should just let this thread die . IMHO

by the way it Apears he may have picked you apart.. you have just not shown the contrary.
    Last edited by Tazwell; 06-14-2005 at 01:32 AM.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    -Omega ur wrong and im living proof bout the media thing................
    -bout the race thing wut u wanna call and exorcist and wake up hitler so u can clean the fvcking race fck that

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i didnt find anything racist from omegas post........and bros i am a racist....................B positive blood line here, all others are mutts, let all B positives unite and take over the world, sorry if you aint no B positive, when we come to power, mention to me you were on this forum and i may spare your life.........later my B positive bros ........... charlie r

hmm dunno if this is a joke or not if it is then ya hahah blah wutver

if it isnt tho
    -we come to power, mention to me you were on this forum and i may spare your life
    -all others are mutts, let all B positives unite and take over the world

if some1 said that infront of me or smth racist to me and tried to harm me in way shape form id kill them without thinking twice so becareful who u say that shit to......

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    i didnt find anything racist from omegas post........and bros i am a racist....................B positive blood line here, all others are mutts, let all B positives unite and take over the world, sorry if you aint no B positive, when we come to power, mention to me you were on this forum and i may spare your life.........later my B positive bros ........... charlie r

Well it's proven that racists typically have lower than average IQs, so I wouldn't expect you to decipher his enigmatic attempt to look like an intelligent racist. I think if you read MY posts in this thread, it will help you to understand.

Alphaman what r u doing ? u already picked em apart and crushed em...........

no offense but your very easy to pick apart and your anger shows your view point to me

if you communicated with some modicum of respect

I might have replied

yet you continue to take personal jabs and on top of it indite my character
    What, do you want me to powder your ass for you?

I'm not angry, my friend. I would say my ability to articulate my thoughts has shown my view point. You haven't replied because you can't! You're obviously in way over your head. I still think you got these words from somewhere else, pawned them off as you own thoughts, and now that someone actually understands them, you have no idea how to defend something you didn't understand in the first place.

And if you're indicted(proper spelling) in the court of law, and you have no defense- THIS IS CONSIDERED AN ADMISSION OF GUILT!!

PS- Don't bother to respond unless you are prepared to deal w/ what has been said, rather than give some candyass, elusive comment about how you won't respond because your character has been attacked.

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    you have issues controll your self

you should not impose your opinion on others if you do not know the facts

I stated very clearly about the culture/ race issue:

I am speaking objectively, and I am looking at it mathematically, like a demographer would

the probablity of what I said transposed on the system at present make is highly likely

it is niether bad not good it just "IS"

ps I have a more elaborate explanation that basically destroys your opinion but we are saving it since you have already have doen a great job in embarrassing yourself

and I feel sorry for you

I hope you don't talk to people like this on the used car lot you work on

( ps a sharp mind has nothing to do with ones level of profession or education)

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman

And if you're indicted(proper spelling) in the court of law, and you have no defense- THIS IS CONSIDERED AN ADMISSION OF GUILT!!

are you on crack?

that is the most flawed piece of logic I have ever seen

as it violates Due process and the first amendement

you lemming: http://www.saskschools.ca/~gregory/a.../lemming01.jpg

im not gonna be in a smart war cuz im too tired but my post still remains for captain5214 thats rite i said id kill them......

b4 a mod says smth to me read captains post 1st

you have issues controll your self

you should not impose your opinion on others if you do not know the facts

I stated very clearly about the culture/ race issue:

I am speaking objectively, and I am looking at it mathematically, like a demographer would

the probablity of what I said transposed on the system at present make is highly likely

it is niether bad not good it just "IS"
    Here we go again..... No replies, just jibberish.

How do explain your opinion that "you don't think it's good or bad, it just IS" when the last comment in your first post was, " it's time to stand up and fight, gentleman, if any of us care?".

You make no sense at all.
    Last edited by alphaman; 06-14-2005 at 12:49 PM.

ps I have a more elaborate explanation that basically destroys your opinion but WE are saving it since you have already have doen a great job in embarrassing yourself

and I feel sorry for you

I hope you don't talk to people like this on the used car lot you work on

( ps a sharp mind has nothing to do with ones level of profession or education)
    The caps, bold in your post here give further evidence that these thoughts are not your own.

And to your PS- Apparently not.

are you on crack?

that is the most flawed piece of logic I have ever seen

as it violates Due process and the first amendement

you lemming: http://www.saskschools.ca/~gregory/a.../lemming01.jpg
    OK- Let's talk reality here. Let's say you have some charges brought up on you and you go to court w/ no defence at all. See if you're found guilty or not.

You think OJ got off because he was innocent? You think people who can't afford a lawyer and get a public defender(or idiots who represent themselves) get a fair shake? I think not.

Still waiting for you to reveal your extensive mathematical surveys on the absence of values in this "grey race" you speak of.

And, for the record. I have already agreed that the media has the potential to have a negative affect on society. I just don't see what this has to do with racial/cultural mixing. And the only attempt you have made to say the post wasn't racist was to say "I'm not racist" or "You cant play the racist card". Not once have you tried to explain how "homogenous", and "heterogenous" cultures, and "grey race" have nothing to do with race. And my original comment on the post was that, it could be percieved as racist. Only when you didn't defend yourself in a proper manner to this perception, did I go in for the kill.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Still waiting for you to reveal your extensive mathematical surveys on the absence of values in this "grey race" you speak of.

And, for the record. I have already agreed that the media has the potential to have a negative affect on society. I just don't see what this has to do with racial/cultural mixing. And the only attempt you have made to say the post wasn't racist was to say "I'm not racist" or "You cant play the racist card". Not once have you tried to explain how "homogenous", and "heterogenous" cultures, and "grey race" have nothing to do with race. And my original comment on the post was that, it could be percieved as racist. Only when you didn't defend yourself in a proper manner to this perception, did I go in for the kill.

Bro, you're starting to WHORE IT UP now....

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Trying to get senior member b4 I start my new job on th 22nd.

At least they're not two word, useless posts.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    to crystalmethodx....of couse thats a joke and if youd kill me... id kill you back...... to alphaman.....yep i am a low iq mfer..i make my way by my back and good looks not by my brain....after reading your post i still dont understand wtf you rambling about... you must be 1 smart mfer later bros see yall at the lynchings

Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    to crystalmethodx....of couse thats a joke and if youd kill me... id kill you back...... to alphaman.....yep i am a low iq mfer..i make my way by my back and good looks not by my brain....after reading your post i still dont understand wtf you rambling about... you must be 1 smart mfer later bros see yall at the lynchings
    I'm sorry if I failed to see the humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    you took the words right out of my mouth

waiting...............

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information