Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    i don't know how things work where your from, but here, the fastest way to spend a night in jail, is to start a fight in a public establishment.. cops will want someone to go to jail, and if the other guy's going to the hospitol, well guesse who's left.

LOL
    if someone spits in your face, swole, the'll be running away, real fast!
    Im from NY, you spit in someones face you better be ready to scrap, been in 4 fights in last year never seen a cop, just leave the seen right away and your golden, and whats a night in jail, the asshole spit in your face, what if he had herpes or some shit and you woke the next day with red ass rash on your face???? KNOCK HIM OUT THEN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BG; 07-09-2005 at 05:57 PM.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    what the fuk is this? Some dude spit in your face, and you did nothing?

You should of put him in the hospital, he should of been carried out of that bar unconscious..

oh well, next time he sees you he knows he owns you.... this is what you do, hit him so hard his nose explodes and blood sprays everywhere bro..

**** all that noise

jdspinna is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleDave
    File a police report. Someone spitting in your face is simple battery. He'll spend a weekend in jail for it, and pay around 500 bucks in fines and court costs. It'll be funny, and you'll get your revenge...

Go for it. Call the cops, I would...
    I filed a police report but, they showed up after his friends took him home. The cop said not much could be done without a name and the bartender was un-cooperative giving me a name on their tab. Also, my buddy their was a cop as well, it just didn't last long enough to turn in to anything more.

I did follow them out to the parking lot and the little guy pretended like he was being held back by some girl. He was punching road signs and stuff. I just stood there laughing at him.

Quote Originally Posted by icewind
    what a pussy...

you, I mean...
    Thanks. Yea, my roomate was in the same exact situation once but, he wasn't a pussy! He punched the guy in the face, knocked him out, spent 30 days in jail and now has a felony. icewind

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    why didn't you at least spit on his face?

i woulda thrown in a chew, hocked up the biggest phlemwad possible and blown it right in his face. ...after i had knocked him out of course.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    bunch of, monday morning quarter backs here..

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    bunch of, monday morning quarter backs here..
    Amen, I say amen to you.
    I don't know what I woulda done. Spitting back does sound good, but childish.
    The best thing with your training, would have been to take hime down gently, but forcefully and pulled his ID. Then waited for the cops. You know you can choke him out with out throwing a punch or breaking a bone.

I was in a bar last night at a Ska fest. I was skanking and some lil' twerp pushed me really hard (for him any way, I barely moved). I turned around and glared at him. He put up his hands up in a gesture of "please don't kill me". I returned to my dancing and it was an otherwise uneventful night.
    I don't mind a lil' rough dancing, but it's to be expected. When they start moshing, I sit down.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Glad to see you took thr high road

alphaman is offline Member
    You guys shoulda taken him in the bathroom,and beaten his ass "Donnie Brasco Style".

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You may have done the right thing,

I get mad too fast and I would have beaten his ass for sure.....

I can take a lot of shit, however when someone deliberately trys to piss me off, I'm immediately in a rage.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    He assulted you first, spitting is unwanted touching and he could have went to jail... I would have kicked the ever lovin shit out of that douche bag. I truely am disappointed that this guy is now bragging to all his buddies he walked over some musclebound dude that cannot fight or doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to defend himself. JMO

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    He assulted you first, spitting is unwanted touching and he could have went to jail... I would have kicked the ever lovin shit out of that douche bag. I truely am disappointed that this guy is now bragging to all his buddies he walked over some musclebound dude that cannot fight or doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to defend himself. JMO

Yeah,

And you would have given him one of your patented dance moves, like the ones that you use in your avatar......

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Yeah,

And you would have given him one of your patented dance moves, like the ones that you use in your avatar......
    That is narkissos mowing my lawn...

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    While calm, I commend you on controlling yourself. But I probably would have snapped. I love to fight but it needs to be justified... I get no satisfaction out of stomping some skinny little punk.... I want to fight those who are at least my size. Preferably bigger. He wasn't worht it bro. good job

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    perfect time to see what some little stick man looks like with a pool cue stuck way the fuk up his azzz

I've always wanted to beat someone with a pool cue.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I threw a pool stick at someone once if that counts

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdspinna
    So here's the deal. I went down to Portage Lakes, near Akron Ohio to take my buddy out for his birthday. A couple of my other buddies were there too one who is a cop. We end up going to some bar thats usually pretty quiet not too many people. We all go back to play pool and this little 160lb thug comes over with a no sleeve shirt, pot belly and spaghetti arms and say something about us looking at him, do we have a prolem? blah blah blah. My one friend was real nice to him telling him to calm down and we just blew him off. Here we are two hours later at the same bar still playing pool and the dude comes back up to us. This time he has another friend with him that is sticking his chest out and holding his arms out like he is huge. Nothing but a little doughboy! The guy that came up before spits in my face and tells me he wants to fight! I was so shocked that this little punk that I don't even know spit on my face I just stood there in disbelief. All his other friend come runnnig over to me begging me not to kill him. Here we are a little 160lb maybe 21 (looked real young) kid and me 215lb 25 and about 5 other guys around the same size as me. I just couldn't believe this sht. Needless to say I wasn't about to ruin my boy's b-day or go to jail for some little punk ass kids so, I told his friends they had about 1 minute to get him the fuc out of my face if they wanted him and his other friend to go home alive. I'm still a little pissed and wish I could have taught him a lesson but, I'm sure one day he'll fuc with someone that will stab, shoot or beat him to death. You guys think I did the right thing? I'm actually kind of proud of myself for keeping my cool as well as I did. His other friends were apologizing to me profusely and I felt kind of bad that they had to deal with his dumb ass anyway because I know how it is to have one a-hole in the group. I'm really starting to hate going out to bars. There's always some a-hole there to ruin it.
    BWUHAHAHAHA... YOU PU$$Y!!! hahahaha JK bro! I admire your strength to stay calm... but c'mon bruva, atleast spit back at him... fck that "im a better person sh1t, that lil fck just took yo dignity and paid you in a cumshot to the face!!! Maybe if it were a hot girl, i could keep my cool, but a lil THUG like that.... HELL NOOO!!!! dem are the worst to let take advantage of you!!

You are by far a better man then me kid. But, in all seriousness... good for you, shows real maturity and other cool stuff (cant think of the word) which makes you much superior to others!!! (although, there is nothing better to end a boys birthday... with a nice thug beatdown!!) hahahahaha

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    If i was in that position i would have demolished that kid, even with out spitting in my face.

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    bro seriously ill tell you this.. even though he did a foul act like that. i give mad props to you. seriously ill tell u this.. i wish i had your patience... im glad you were the bigger man and you walked away bro. seriously, you should of been up there with your boys celebrating the night, his birthday, and also the amount of patience you just showed.

Congrats!!!

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    tazwell get off solecats nuts.

LOL
    if someone spits in your face, swole, the'll be running away, real fast!

taint is offline New Member
    I bet all the guys saying they would have killed him are under 21-22 and all the ones saying you did the right thing are older.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taint
    I bet all the guys saying they would have killed him are under 21-22 and all the ones saying you did the right thing are older.
    what if they said both... then where does your theory lead ya too??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by taint
    I am 36 and if someone assults me by spitting in my face they are getting a red ass beatdown. I will choke them and whisper in their ear something like "How does it feel knowing you are going to die?" that usually causes uncontrollable crying and herky jerky fits trying to get loose, then that sad ass look of I ****ed up please dont kill me... more tears and with the lack of oxygen once you let them up they are weak as hell.

Will_1 is offline Associate Member
    Getting spit on the face is far worse to me than being punched in the face. Who knows what kind of diseases that POS has.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_1
    Getting spit on the face is far worse to me than being punched in the face. Who knows what kind of diseases that POS has.
    It more or less just got my hair a little bit. If I get a bald spot I'll start worrying.

alevok Guest
    U did the right thing bro, you knew it and everybody there knew it that you could beat up his ass without a sweat...Not worth to ruin the night or going to jail for a piece of shit like him......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information