Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195

    I hate Subway sandwich shop with a fuc*ing passion!!!

    Ok, now this place is just starting to piss me off. I travel alot and sometimes when you eat 2 lbs of chicken/day and your on the road and out of food you start looking for a quick healthy alternative. The only place besides a fast food joint usually on our highways here is Subway. Let me just start by saying for what they charge you and what you are getting your getting raped by King Kongs bareback dick. A footlong sub and a small ****ing drink ran me almost 10 dollars Saturday. I HAVE to have double meat on my sub, if you dont get double meat from Subway I swear to God it's like 3 thin ass slices of turkey. It's nothing but a ****ing bread sandwich!!!! And it's not as healthy as people think either. The type of cold cuts they use are loaded with sodium and seriously lack protien judging by the thickness of them. I wish Subway would just be honest and tell us that people are loosing weight eating their sandwiches because they are starving to ****ing death rather than eating better. I can see where it'd be easy to loose 400 lbs in a year off their bullshit. Another thing that pisses me off is on top of the rip off prices they are doing away with the sub club cards, I guess giving away a 6" bread sandwich after they've taken 100 bucks from you is too much nowadays, fuc*ers they are!!!!! Another thing that pisses me off is the fact that they have to make your sandwich with 4 ****ing people who proclaim themselves on their shirts to be "sandwich artists." It's like assembly line style now, jesus christ! And last but not least JARED!!! **** this loser. This guy just signed another million dollar contract with Subway because he leads a pussy ass heartwalk and eats their sandwiches. Walking, thats ****ing impressive buddy, not like anybody can do that!! Yeah, they give him another million bucks, but that other guy Clay Henry they drop, and why may you ask??? Because he started working out and making his muscles bigger and Subway doesnt think that this represents the average american piece of lazy ****ing shit!!! **** the whole goddamn chain, I HATE THOSE BASTARDS SO ****ING GODDAMN FUCINGH MUCT6!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    Subway is too expensive for what it is, you can make pretty much the same thing by just buying the ingredients for your own subs/sandwiches.

    I still like Subway though And I'm LMAO at this thread

  3. #3
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778


    Bravo!

    I like the part about being raped by King Kong's bareback dick, that had me in stitches!



    ~SC~

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    I wrote that post for you Swole, I'm sure we have similar feelings about it, hahahhahaha.

  5. #5
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,325
    Great post, all the subways here are dirty shit holes ,never eaten at them, F-Subway!!!!!

  6. #6
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I wrote that post for you Swole, I'm sure we have similar feelings about it, hahahhahaha.
    That place sucks donkey dick.

    ~SC~

  7. #7
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Chipotle.

    You would think I have shares in the company!

  8. #8
    robkesl's Avatar
    robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Chipotle.

    You would think I have shares in the company!
    mmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! double steak burritto!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    bump, I'm sorry guys, I just need more people to see my masterpiece.

  10. #10
    J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    3,723
    2 for Tuesday is okay, get 2 foot longs for about 10 bucks.

    Ya you are right though, where the **** is the meat?

  11. #11
    MatrixGuy's Avatar
    MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK, Lancashire
    Posts
    5,239
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Ok, now this place is just starting to piss me off. I travel alot and sometimes when you eat 2 lbs of chicken/day and your on the road and out of food you start looking for a quick healthy alternative. The only place besides a fast food joint usually on our highways here is Subway. Let me just start by saying for what they charge you and what you are getting your getting raped by King Kongs bareback dick. A footlong sub and a small ****ing drink ran me almost 10 dollars Saturday. I HAVE to have double meat on my sub, if you dont get double meat from Subway I swear to God it's like 3 thin ass slices of turkey. It's nothing but a ****ing bread sandwich!!!! And it's not as healthy as people think either. The type of cold cuts they use are loaded with sodium and seriously lack protien judging by the thickness of them. I wish Subway would just be honest and tell us that people are loosing weight eating their sandwiches because they are starving to ****ing death rather than eating better. I can see where it'd be easy to loose 400 lbs in a year off their bullshit. Another thing that pisses me off is on top of the rip off prices they are doing away with the sub club cards, I guess giving away a 6" bread sandwich after they've taken 100 bucks from you is too much nowadays, fuc*ers they are!!!!! Another thing that pisses me off is the fact that they have to make your sandwich with 4 ****ing people who proclaim themselves on their shirts to be "sandwich artists." It's like assembly line style now, jesus christ! And last but not least JARED!!! **** this loser. This guy just signed another million dollar contract with Subway because he leads a pussy ass heartwalk and eats their sandwiches. Walking, thats ****ing impressive buddy, not like anybody can do that!! Yeah, they give him another million bucks, but that other guy Clay Henry they drop, and why may you ask??? Because he started working out and making his muscles bigger and Subway doesnt think that this represents the average american piece of lazy ****ing shit!!! **** the whole goddamn chain, I HATE THOSE BASTARDS SO ****ING GODDAMN FUCINGH MUCT6!!!!!!!!!
    Great story bro. Sandwich Artist my fuc*ing arse.

  12. #12
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Ok, now this place is just starting to piss me off. I travel alot and sometimes when you eat 2 lbs of chicken/day and your on the road and out of food you start looking for a quick healthy alternative. The only place besides a fast food joint usually on our highways here is Subway. Let me just start by saying for what they charge you and what you are getting your getting raped by King Kongs bareback dick. A footlong sub and a small ****ing drink ran me almost 10 dollars Saturday. I HAVE to have double meat on my sub, if you dont get double meat from Subway I swear to God it's like 3 thin ass slices of turkey. It's nothing but a ****ing bread sandwich!!!! And it's not as healthy as people think either. The type of cold cuts they use are loaded with sodium and seriously lack protien judging by the thickness of them. I wish Subway would just be honest and tell us that people are loosing weight eating their sandwiches because they are starving to ****ing death rather than eating better. I can see where it'd be easy to loose 400 lbs in a year off their bullshit. Another thing that pisses me off is on top of the rip off prices they are doing away with the sub club cards, I guess giving away a 6" bread sandwich after they've taken 100 bucks from you is too much nowadays, fuc*ers they are!!!!! Another thing that pisses me off is the fact that they have to make your sandwich with 4 ****ing people who proclaim themselves on their shirts to be "sandwich artists." It's like assembly line style now, jesus christ! And last but not least JARED!!! **** this loser. This guy just signed another million dollar contract with Subway because he leads a pussy ass heartwalk and eats their sandwiches. Walking, thats ****ing impressive buddy, not like anybody can do that!! Yeah, they give him another million bucks, but that other guy Clay Henry they drop, and why may you ask??? Because he started working out and making his muscles bigger and Subway doesnt think that this represents the average american piece of lazy ****ing shit!!! **** the whole goddamn chain, I HATE THOSE BASTARDS SO ****ING GODDAMN FUCINGH MUCT6!!!!!!!!!

    When I first read the topic, I thought you were going to complain about some special sauce that you found on your Sub.......

  13. #13
    ultimo's Avatar
    ultimo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    456
    are you serious about clay henry and thats why they dropped him b/c he started training?

  14. #14
    bor's Avatar
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    4,203
    Great read

    I like subway, just as I like McD, for a sh!t food meal, but its really expensive, especially in Croatia, I can get a large pizza and a drink for a price of a small fvcking sandwich, taste good though

  15. #15
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    Its all about quiznos buds..mm..mm

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •