Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    chest6 is offline Banned
    All my friends are always like make ur titties dance..gets old

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    All my friends are always like make ur titties dance..gets old
    LMAO
    i'd slap someone that said that too me.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    one bad negative thing, mirrors opsession

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I've gotten some from a few women.....but they were jealous so screw em!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    does anyone notice that they get checked out by blokes a lot more than by women
    those are the stares that i hate.. if only the women were starring at me i'd be cool, but the guys who stare just make me feel awkward..

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    I mean money but i understand.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    but they were jealous so screw em!
    Okay, I'll screw 'em.........send 'em on over!

~SC~

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    All the time...Why even bother explaining it to em?

CortezTK1982 is offline New Member
    my dad doesnt like that i bodybuild. im not even that big but when im on he says stuff like "you need to lose weight, youre fat" or "stop gaining and eating, i liked it better when u were smaller"

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CortezTK1982
    my dad doesnt like that i bodybuild. im not even that big but when im on he says stuff like "you need to lose weight, youre fat" or "stop gaining and eating, i liked it better when u were smaller"
    My dad tells me to get down to 200 before i leave for college in August. Ha!

xpijeonx is offline Associate Member
    I am not big by any means(atleast to me) I am 5'10 195 come on...

The worst thing for me is people assume I am a jock, I dont look like one but because I have a tiny bit of muscle it is assumed.

The funniest thing but also annoying is when in groups, girls will say things like "oh your too big" "I dont like muscles" etc.. HOWEVER when I end up alone in a room with one or two they cant get their hands off me, ends up being very amusing for me when I tell them time and time again they cant touch "cause I am gross".

I have been in these situations all my life though, I rode BMX bikes for years everyone always asked "why do you ride a little kids bike?"

The only people who have ever been behind me 100% is my parents. Girlfriends dont dig it, friends seem to mock me in jealousy. Then call me two days later and want me to train with them but dont last two weeks.

I dont really want to look like a bodybuilder because I want attention, I grew up watching Arnold in movies and him being huge, anytime I think of Arnold it is either him carrying that big ass log in "Commando" or his side bicep pose where his waist looks ridiculously thin 3/4 view(that is a newer picture in my head though) I also grew up watching wrestling with Hulk Hogan and his "24" pythons" and the Ultimate Warrior I saw them and said "I want to look like that!"

It has kind of been the story of my life though that others just dont understand. Which does kind of suck but I am an individual and people dont need to understand.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xpijeonx
    I am not big by any means(atleast to me) I am 5'10 195 come on...

The worst thing for me is people assume I am a jock, I dont look like one but because I have a tiny bit of muscle it is assumed.

The funniest thing but also annoying is when in groups, girls will say things like "oh your too big" "I dont like muscles" etc.. HOWEVER when I end up alone in a room with one or two they cant get their hands off me, ends up being very amusing for me when I tell them time and time again they cant touch "cause I am gross".

I have been in these situations all my life though, I rode BMX bikes for years everyone always asked "why do you ride a little kids bike?"

The only people who have ever been behind me 100% is my parents. Girlfriends dont dig it, friends seem to mock me in jealousy. Then call me two days later and want me to train with them but dont last two weeks.

I dont really want to look like a bodybuilder because I want attention, I grew up watching Arnold in movies and him being huge, anytime I think of Arnold it is either him carrying that big ass log in "Commando" or his side bicep pose where his waist looks ridiculously thin 3/4 view(that is a newer picture in my head though) I also grew up watching wrestling with Hulk Hogan and his "24" pythons" and the Ultimate Warrior I saw them and said "I want to look like that!"

It has kind of been the story of my life though that others just dont understand. Which does kind of suck but I am an individual and people dont need to understand.
    Same here with the movies and TV.
    SciFi channel runs "Hulk" some times and I saw Ferigno pick up a huge log and swing it at a truck. I don't know if there was a crane out of view, but shit like that looks impressive as the Kaber toss on Scottish games or that log thing Strongest Man comp in Nepal where the had to lift the poles on a hinge in X-amount of time. Mariusz Pudzianowski looks awesome. That's what I want to look like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone receive negativity from their bodybuiding?-364.jpg  
    Last edited by 63190; 07-14-2005 at 01:55 AM.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xpijeonx
    The funniest thing but also annoying is when in groups, girls will say things like "oh your too big" "I dont like muscles" etc.. HOWEVER when I end up alone in a room with one or two they cant get their hands off me, ends up being very amusing for me when I tell them time and time again they cant touch "cause I am gross"..

yeah that is so true, when out in a group girls feel the need to put you down, then when u get into bed with them they cant keep their hands off you

its like they dont want to give u a compliment cos they assume you are arrogant and dont want to add to your ego

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    Whatever, people just dont understand. Bodybuilding is probably the most useful sport there is!!! when do you need run a 40m sprint??? when is the terrorist going to say......ok, who ever can make this free throw and go home alive.....who ever can kick this ball past the goalie is going to the president......any other super start gotten big with sports??? not really, arnold?? muscles, jessey ventura??? muscles.....even ronald regan was an all american football player, look up one of his early photos..........not really that big but definetly trained...........

also, as for the most famouse athlete, i wouldnt say david beckham, id say either michael jordan or muhammed ali. I know i spelled it wrong.

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    michael jordan is not as well known outside of america. hes not exagerrating when he says everywhere else, soccer(football) is THE sport. and beckam is the best at it

eyernvxxn is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoso428
    yea bro i get the same thing...i mean im not freaky big..id like to be..but wit my supplement intake and my diets i hear it from my family all the time...my grandmothers speaches are the best "you dont know what your doing eating healthy is heaving bread, meat and a vegetable thats how you eat. you are unnatural cause you lift those weights. burger king is a healthy meal you got your burger for meat your lettuce for vegetbales and your bread for starch. I eat healthier then you"...i am listening to this as im consuing my third protein shake for the day and forcing flax oil into me...it sucks

OMG bro my grandma is the same way lol. I was talking to her the other day, as I'm all excited about going to hit 145 soon (I hope). She goes on her little speech about how I don't eat right, because I don't eat the food pyramid...I've tried explaining this too her....when I tried explaining PWO nutrition she says "so, it's like eating a candy bar?!" She also tells me that I shouldn't try to be getting any bigger (I don't think I am very big now...) because I "change my mind a lot," (because of cutting/bulking) and I "might regret it later"...I've tried explaining cutting and bulking and she thinks it's silly (she doesnt believe me when I say you cant do both at the same time, and she's not the only one). It also gets very frustrating when people don't or won't understand the difference between eating clean and eating "healthy." And I get the comment "you can't get any stronger just from having the right diet" (I lug food w/ me everywhere), then I patiently explain I know this-- which is why I lift 5 days a week....

I don't want to piss and moan about "its so hard being female" or anything, but I'm more muscular looking than about 70% of the men I know, and (out of jealousy and because they are intimidated of course) they usually say shit like "oh she must be a lesbian!" I think it's funny that they're that insecure.

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    i like a muscular body on a girl. i dont want her to look like me, or have 17 inch arms, but a little muscle is ok. better than flabby and non atheletic. when i see girls who are more muscular than now i kinda wanna go ask them about diet, workout and such, just like i do guys. this kinda made me realize, to be honest, before i really got into this as much as i have, i would have thought "dike" too,although it probably wouldnt cross my mind now. i guess you have to be part of the lifestyle to understand it. we are probably pissing in the wind expecting anybody else too.

A_Pro is offline Junior Member
    YAH & It's Called ENVY.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eyernvxxn
    "oh she must be a lesbian!" I think it's funny that they're that insecure.
    Just stick your tongue down thier throat and prove 'em wrong.

CortezTK1982 is offline New Member
    i would kill my gpa to look like pudzianowski

chest6 is offline Banned
    Maruisz or however u spell it...i wanna be that guy...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information