Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 88

Thread: What do you do?

  1. #1
    C_Bino's Avatar
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    7,176

    What do you do?

    Dont know if there has been a thread about this b4, I havent seen one if there has so I will ask. What does everyone do who posts on this board. Jus say what ur job is or whatever. And btw I know that you are all street corner hookers and crack whores, so tell me your other job.

    I will start by saying I am the GIS Data Analyst for a municipal government in Canada. So pretty much I design the maps that the Government uses for their municipal water systems.

    -Bino

  2. #2
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    I am studying physics. Goal is to be involved in space physics somehow when Im done in alot of years.

    But I have had a one year break from studying spent as a assistant for disabled. Crappiest muther****ing job in the world but the only shit I could find.
    Last edited by Kärnfysikern; 07-14-2005 at 01:00 PM.

  3. #3
    zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Central Jersey
    Posts
    290
    im a college student but im interning now..doing nothing but refreshing this page every 10 seconds..but being paid well

  4. #4
    bigtwin's Avatar
    bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    296
    finishing up last year of collge and working part time managing a country club pool.

  5. #5
    wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,360
    firefighter/medic for the last 23 years....as for part time hook-ups . i contract my self out as a medic for concerts , but mostly i hang out in gyms

  6. #6
    C_Bino's Avatar
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    7,176
    Damn we have a space physicist, a firefighter who my mom prolly has on a calendar in her room, a guy who manages a country club pool while being in college and someone who refreshes this page all day long just like me. Good work guys...

    Keep em comin

    -Bino

  7. #7
    MatrixGuy's Avatar
    MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK, Lancashire
    Posts
    5,239
    I work for an accountants firm, in the payroll department. Interesting, really!! But i get to spend my time on here too

  8. #8
    1819's Avatar
    1819 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    fla,ny,nj
    Posts
    1,609
    retired athlete (hockey). now promote boxing, mostly amateur. not so much for the money, its a great experience all the way around.

  9. #9
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Dont know if there has been a thread about this b4, I havent seen one if there has so I will ask. What does everyone do who posts on this board. Jus say what ur job is or whatever. And btw I know that you are all street corner hookers and crack whores, so tell me your other job.

    I will start by saying I am the GIS Data Analyst for a municipal government in Canada. So pretty much I design the maps that the Government uses for their municipal water systems.

    -Bino


    Govt job in U.S. I actually use GIS all the time in my work, so I thought it was funny when I read your post.

  10. #10
    C_Bino's Avatar
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    7,176
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Govt job in U.S. I actually use GIS all the time in my work, so I thought it was funny when I read your post.
    Thats awesome man. Your job probably isnt as boring as mine though LOL.
    Good luck with it man.

    -Bino

  11. #11
    Heracles74's Avatar
    Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,196
    I am a Network Security Specialist for a large brockerage firm in St. Louis. A firewall administrator specifically. I also manage their NIDS (Network Intrusion Detection Systems)

  12. #12
    C_Bino's Avatar
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    7,176
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I work for an accountants firm, in the payroll department. Interesting, really!! But i get to spend my time on here too
    LOL
    So when I become a star I guess I can hire you to handle my money...hhmmmm how can I be sure that ur trustworthy???

    -Bino

  13. #13
    C_Bino's Avatar
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    7,176
    1819 thats awesome man. Sounds like u must enjoy ur job. When ur at ring side at ur boxing matches just dont let ne of ur guys/girls turn their backs...I saw Million Dollar Baby, DAMN that sucked for her...

    -Bino

  14. #14
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    I'm The Finance Manager for a car dealership!!!!

  15. #15
    co2boi's Avatar
    co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,689
    I'm a programmer / business analyst and I have an OCD with masturbation...

  16. #16
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,325
    dumb old electrician.

  17. #17
    1819's Avatar
    1819 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    fla,ny,nj
    Posts
    1,609
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    1819 thats awesome man. Sounds like u must enjoy ur job. When ur at ring side at ur boxing matches just dont let ne of ur guys/girls turn their backs...I saw Million Dollar Baby, DAMN that sucked for her...

    -Bino
    didnt see the movie. cant watch movies like that. bad enough to see the mockery they made out of that show contender...what a joke.

  18. #18
    C_Bino's Avatar
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    7,176
    Hey Cruise...I like sports cars, you know somethin like a corvette nothing too special. And im not married...LOL

    co2boi well the ocd part is really cool...lol so many people are like smart ass mofo's on here DAMN.

    And hey Big guns electricians are cool. My ex's dad was one so he knew how to fix ne problem it was sick. Also if I knew nething about that kinda stuff I prolly never woulda stuck my finger in the light socket at work when someone dared me.
    ...for all you kids out there - dont do it, it doesnt tickle.

    -Bino

  19. #19
    C_Bino's Avatar
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    7,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    I am a Network Security Specialist for a large brockerage firm in St. Louis. A firewall administrator specifically. I also manage their NIDS (Network Intrusion Detection Systems)
    OK, so ur buff, got a cool tat and ur a super genius. Either that or you werent speaking english because I still dont know what ur job is. Sounds really complicated and cool tho. Dont give me a virus please...

    -Bino

  20. #20
    LAW's Avatar
    LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    518
    I sell real estate, when the commissions are not comming in I sell my body.

  21. #21
    C_Bino's Avatar
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    7,176
    Hey law, I cant think of a better combo. I mean if the client doesnt like the house you merely have to re-show them the master bedroom and than you will get both sales. DOUBLE THE COMMISSION, its perfect...
    LMAO

    Good work

    -Bino

  22. #22
    1819's Avatar
    1819 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    fla,ny,nj
    Posts
    1,609
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    I sell real estate, when the commissions are not comming in I sell my body.
    a girl doin what she has to do...nice.

  23. #23
    Heracles74's Avatar
    Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    OK, so ur buff, got a cool tat and ur a super genius. Either that or you werent speaking english because I still dont know what ur job is. Sounds really complicated and cool tho. Dont give me a virus please...

    -Bino
    thanks for the compliments bro, but I don't know about al ltha. I am much more commonly referred to as a geek.

  24. #24
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    about to be college student im lazy and i dont have a job this summer

  25. #25
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Construction,

    I'm the chief field engineer on the construction of a large water treatment facility right now. I've been on several different types of projects, from road way, bridges, rapid transit, waste water treatment, water treatment, to mid rise buildings

    I also run the door at a fetish night club at underground Atlanta on Saturday nights...
    Last edited by Bigen12; 07-14-2005 at 10:35 AM.

  26. #26
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,366
    I sell dreams......For a fee

  27. #27
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,325
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    I sell real estate, when the commissions are not comming in I sell my body.
    I tryed that once, went bankrupy!

  28. #28
    C_Bino's Avatar
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    7,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Construction,

    I'm the chief field engineer on the construction of a large water treatment facility right now. I've been on several different types of projects, from road way, bridges, rapid transit, waste water treatment, water treatment, to mid rise buildings

    I also run the door at a fetish night club at underground Atlanta on Saturday nights...
    Now thats cool man. You sound like you're the man in charge at both of your jobs. Tell me, do you ever see people goin into ur club that u know from ur day job? If so, what do they say? LOL

    Good stuff

    -Bino

  29. #29
    C_Bino's Avatar
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    7,176
    GSXXR - Sounds like a fun job. So are u like a guy who builds tuners? Like are you the local "pimp my ride" guy?

  30. #30
    A_Pro's Avatar
    A_Pro is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    125
    I'm a motivational speaker & fitness professional (personal trainer).

  31. #31
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    I own/operate www.vizualxcellence.com (gotswole.com) I also have my supplement store www.vxsupplements.com that I picked up last year.

    It's an on-line fitness/nutrition business that I've been running for 4 years now, and
    it's the best job I've ever had.

    I also train occassional clients in my local gym here, and will soon have a "talk to the trainer" account set up through the local Vitamin Shoppe here in which I'll have a desk, my pictures on the windows by the BLVD. for all to see, etc. Should be a nice additional form of income. I was going to start this on July 1st, but asked to begin about Sept. so I can cut up, as I chose to get to 280+ for knee re-hab and then cut back down.

    It's great to be your own boss.

    ~SC~

  32. #32
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Now thats cool man. You sound like you're the man in charge at both of your jobs. Tell me, do you ever see people goin into ur club that u know from ur day job? If so, what do they say? LOL

    Good stuff

    -Bino
    Every once and a while

    Not much they know I work a second job. I tell them stories about things that happened in the club over the weekend.

  33. #33
    C_Bino's Avatar
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    7,176
    A Pro - I like that a lot, sounds like ur a stand up guy and earn a living doing somethin that benefits you and others. Good work.

    and Mr. SC just so I dont scare you for a third time in 2 days I will just stick to comments about ur job LOL. I think its clear that you are an inspiration to us all at AR and I'm sure you are a really hard working indiv.; to have accomplished all of that and still have more and more opportunities arising all the time I can only wish you the best of luck in your business. I think its great when people actually practice what they preach and can make a living doing what the enjoy and believe in.

    Thanks for the feedback guys...

    -Bino

  34. #34
    C_Bino's Avatar
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    7,176
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    about to be college student im lazy and i dont have a job this summer
    WAY TO GO, I wish I was you...spend all day in the gym.
    Peace

    -Bino

  35. #35
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Gracias brutha!

    ~SC~

    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    A Pro - I like that a lot, sounds like ur a stand up guy and earn a living doing somethin that benefits you and others. Good work.

    and Mr. SC just so I dont scare you for a third time in 2 days I will just stick to comments about ur job LOL. I think its clear that you are an inspiration to us all at AR and I'm sure you are a really hard working indiv.; to have accomplished all of that and still have more and more opportunities arising all the time I can only wish you the best of luck in your business. I think its great when people actually practice what they preach and can make a living doing what the enjoy and believe in.

    Thanks for the feedback guys...

    -Bino

  36. #36
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    WAY TO GO, I wish I was you...spend all day in the gym.
    Peace

    -Bino
    haha thats pretty much what i do sometimes like 5 hours at a time

  37. #37
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    I build high performance cars and sport bikes. But i have now started online schooling to become a Financial Advisors. I hope to be looking for a job with in the next 6 month.
    Do you have any companies in mind??? I did that for a while with Primerica!!

  38. #38
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    im in class now and its boring as hell....talking about society and how it rejects fatties haha

  39. #39
    Mizfit's Avatar
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    8,966
    Marketin executive for global technology

  40. #40
    C_Bino's Avatar
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    7,176
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    im in class now and its boring as hell....talking about society and how it rejects fatties haha
    LOL thats jokes man. Too bad ur not at work getting paid to sit on AR like me tho...

    -Bino

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •