Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Investments

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    http://www.nytimes.com/2003/10/14/co...261508&ei=5034

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/news/wabc_102403_brawl.html

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/091...ersattack.html

According to everyone else it was a huge story for a while, i was in a coma so i had no idea when i woke up. All the others websites have since been replaced or deleted...
    Jesus, I hope all is well now. Good luck with whatever you atempt. As for Justinsane I would look at what he has to offer, it can't hurt. Multiple options are better to look at then one.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    I remember your thread NSA, glad to see it all went thru as planned, but my prayers are still with you and your bros who were there, and those who arent now...

Good luck with the $$

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Thanks guys...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    They slit your wrists too!? Damn the media would have licked up that story!

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    They slit your wrists too!? Damn the media would have licked up that story!
    Too bad the kids who did it where athletes on scholarships at my school. The school wouldn't let it get it out that they slit my wrists as well. That would have just made the school look worse than it already does, slitting the wrists makes it obvious that they wanted me dead...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Too bad the kids who did it where athletes on scholarships at my school. The school wouldn't let it get it out that they slit my wrists as well. That would have just made the school look worse than it already does, slitting the wrists makes it obvious that they wanted me dead...
    Politics and fvcking pussies huh.

Unoid is offline Member
    I'm planning on being an investment banker. but I'm at least 5 years away from that job, still got 2 years for my math and Econ BS's then an MBA/PH.D from a top 10 school, I live by chicago so hopefully one of the two best will take me in. then maybe I could help ya lol.

nsa
    MBH, thats all it was. They obviously tried to kill me. Yet, the one who was identified by like 10 witnesses as the one who hit me in the face 4 times with a bat was only charged with second degree aggravated assault. Not even first degree aggragavated assualt for hitting someone in the face with a bat. He should have been charged with attempted murder, if not murder considering my heart stopped. But no, that would give the school a bad name so the prosecutor didn't do it...

Unoid, Good luck with that...

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    nsa, if you are interested in real estate... South Beach and Miami are some of the fastest growning populated cities in the US... Condo conversions are huge there and going for some serious $$$... plus, if you can get a "dock" in boca, ft. laud., SoBe, Miami, you are money... I have a friend in the Boca area who just bought a "dock" (as good as retail), and converted it from 90,000 to 140,000 in less than 8 months.... space is limited and prices are rising.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Real Estate, period....You don't have to look for all the hot beds and so on that people will try to sell you on. More than likely people have caught on in those area's, i.e NYC! And prices are all outta whack and you have made a risky investment because you puchased overvalued property. Buying Real Esate is all about leverage using the banks money to help you grow your assets. You should easily be able to get a 80:20 or 70:30 loan from a bank or even a 90:10 (90% being the banks money, 10% being yours). You should try to look for as many as 100 properties in neighborshoods you know to be solid (schools, crime, business etc...) All Real Estate is about is making sure your number (ROI) result in a postive cash flow. You hna gon the property and watch is appreciate, make some improvements and then bam take ou thte equity in it and look for another investment. Lemme know if you are interested cause I can recommend some relaly solid reading.
    Last edited by Giantz11; 07-20-2005 at 09:38 AM.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    if you love bb'ing why dont you invest it into opening up a gym and then franchising it?

However the bros above are right - Real Estate is the way to go right now.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    first off sorry to hear what happend to you.. thats crazy shit.. fukers.. not to over kill the real estate thing- but wow it is booming.. Miami and South florida is starting to already get expensive.. but there are still great deals waiting to be made. and like mentioned be4- real estate never goes down!

Diezed is offline Junior Member
    mutual funds bro if your looking for a steady return on investments (10%-20%) annually cant get any better than that!

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diezed
    mutual funds bro if your looking for a steady return on investments (10%-20%) annually cant get any better than that!
    this thread is nine months old genius

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    old ass thred people keep pulling em up

Rookie1974 is offline Associate Member
    OIL!!!!!! try vanguardfunds.com low overhead I made 12K on 28K in 8 mo.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Beanie babies. Where is NSA? Wonder what he ended up doing...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    invest in the bathgate college fund

i hear one day it will pay off

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nsa it depends for how long you want to invest? How much? what kind of return you are looking for? How much risk do you want to take? You mentioned a cd or money market? that ain't shit and I wouldn't invest my money on it, they only pay you about 3% interest. If you want a low risk return just invest in bonds? If you want a better return but take more risks then id say stock or real estate. But you are still putting your money on the line either way?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information