punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

depressed going into weekend

my mom is super pissed at me because i showed up late to work, i beat the $shit out of my roommate last night and have to move out today, i'm hungover and at work, my gym told me the wrong day that my automatic withdrawl was suppose to come out and went overdrawn which cost me $38. what else went wrong? i know i'm missing something but i'm so depressed and irritated that i don't care if there is anything else. the only plus side is that i shut my roommate up for good last night, or should i say ex-roommate. there was alot of blood that came from his eyebrow. i guess i hit harder than i thought i did. i'm going to get extremely drunk tonight so i can feel twice as bad tomorrow. you know what, i might even leave work early today and get drunk. at this point everything is going so wrong i think i'm going to shut off the cell phone, grab my fishing pole and a 30 pack and head to the lake to fish and calm down. i haven't felt this bad in a very long time. sorry guys had to vent.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    don't worry bro, there will be better days. I hate days like that, it seems everything all goes bad at once, hit the gym up before you hit the booze, at least you will get some agression out that way. Then have a few to calm down and just chill, feel better bro.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    don't worry bro, there will be better days. I hate days like that, it seems everything all goes bad at once, hit the gym up before you hit the booze, at least you will get some agression out that way. Then have a few to calm down and just chill, feel better bro.
    i was suppose to go out of town tonight so i hit up the gym hard last night and am to sore to go again today. i wish i could go to the gym. well i guess i could go do some cardio. i think i'm even going to take my mp3 player to the lake with me so i don't hear anything around me.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    No Booze, just ends up bad.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i was suppose to go out of town tonight so i hit up the gym hard last night and am to sore to go again today. i wish i could go to the gym. well i guess i could go do some cardio. i think i'm even going to take my mp3 player to the lake with me so i don't hear anything around me.
    Or just enjoy the serenity. Sometimes peace and quiet is the best relaxation. If you can do it, take time for yourself this weekend. Don't worry about deadlines, and such. IMO, there are 2 important things in life, emergencies and deadlines. And to my knowledge, you need to take time and just forget about all that. Have a nice weekend, without worrying about everyone else. And do what makes you happy. Don't resort to alcohol to fix your troubles, that will only make things worse.

Hope everything works out!

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, I feel ya, i had a pretty shitty day today too. Not quite as bad as yours, but enough to make me in not such a good mood. I broke my cell phone two weeks ago and so i went and got a new one abotu a week ago, it was like a 300$ phone, i even got insurance on it thinkigns it covers everythign b/c i go through phones like crazy, well today, i dropped that new phone in the toilet and its all ****ed up and there is a 50$ deductable for insurance! Succkx balls. Then i went to the grocery store and bought a bunch of food but held up the line bc my card got declined!!, also my dog ripped a big hole in my bed sheets so i had to go get soem new ones that cost me like 30bucks...ughh. when it rains it pours bro, it will get better, keepo ya head up

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Don't drink again man, it seems like that is what got you into this shit in the first place.

~SC~

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Don't drink again man, it seems like that is what got you into this shit in the first place.

~SC~
    very true. i bet he would'nt have beat the crap out of his roomate if he was sober.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, what SC says, I think you need to go to AA. Drinking that much can't be good for gains either. You need to learn the serenity prayer. Pretty sure you can find that on-line.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    go to the gym and get those endorphines flowing so you will feel better.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    go to the gym and get those endorphines flowing so you will feel better.
    ..Man, I wish they could stuff those endorphins in a nice little capsule....Sure would be nice to get the "runner's high" without all the cardio....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Unoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    Quoted for truth.

Also hold on to your job, if you keep taking off etc now you may lose it, and then you'd really be in the shitter

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    bro i know how you feel man, shyt turns up so bad u think can it get any worse? but look bro seriously you have to just keep your head up. just remember one thing when ur sad it doesnt last forever. just make the best of it..

This maybe corny to you or whatever, but seriously if u understand the meaning it brightens up my day everytime bro..

In the famous words of 2pac Shakur...

"I know it seem hard sometimes but
    Remember one thing
    Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that
    So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out
    Keep your head up, and handle it"

Have fun this weekend... and just relax and take all that stress out of ur heart bro... be safe.. remember one thing.. everyone on this board is ready to help each and everyone, its like a brotherhood and sisterhood, so no matter what happens, well always be here for u bro..

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    bro,
    dont' get another roomate.. since i was twenty i have always shared an apartment.. i went through fights, arguments, beer, and all other kinds of bull shxt.. about a year ago i moved out by my self.. i can't tell you how much better it is.. not only am i so much more responsible, but i am more relaxed because i can come home and just chill out, clear my head, or fxck my gf in the living room, and not have to worry about a damn thing..

Thread Information