Thread: need opinions

sniper320 is offline Member

need opinions

well heres my situation, i moved away from my girlfriend to go to school, we have been togather for along time now and i do eventually want to marry her.
    But now that im all buy my self and a little lonley(if you know what i mean)
    Half of me feels like picking up some chick at the bar and bringing her home,it wouldnt mean anything and my girlfriend would never know, but then my other half says dont do that to her she would never do that to you. She's the only girl ive been with for a while(since high school) and i feel like if i dont do this it will bug me for the rest of my life, i want to have kids and if we do get married i would never cheat on her. There so much ass around here its driving me crazy.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    how d you know shed never do that to you?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    How long are you going to be away from her?

Did you guys explicitly agree to NOT date around, see others, screw other people?

Thing is, over the course of time, stuff is going to happen, situations are going to arise, etc. So, what we say today you may take to heart, but it may not be that important to you 2-3 months from now. Trust me, I've been there!

~SC~

im going to be away for 2 years, its already been 8 months i go back home every 4 months for a week.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    2 years is a hell of a long time mate!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you have held out like this for that long, then if you really do love her, you can hold out the rest of the time. Thing is, if you get back and it doesn't work out, you don't get married, you end up breaking up, etc., you're gonna kick yourself for weeks for not living it up like you could be right now.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    how d you know shed never do that to you?
    because ive been with her for a long time and i know her very well, i dont want to hurt her.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If you have held out like this for that long, then if you really do love her, you can hold out the rest of the time. Thing is, if you get back and it doesn't work out, you don't get married, you end up breaking up, etc., you're gonna kick yourself for weeks for not living it up like you could be right now.

~SC~
    i know i can hold out but its like it might be better for our relationship in the long run, because i can settle down and not be tempted.

BUMP come on guys more than that.

Thread Information