04-29-2002, 02:56 PM #1Respected Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2002
- Miller's Crossing
Pheedno presents useless trivia 1-10
1. In Canada, if a debt is higher than 25c, it is illegal to pay it with pennies.
2. In Atlanta, it is illegal to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole or street lamp.
3. In Alaska, it is illegal to look at a moose from the window of any flying form of transportation.
4. Impotence is grounds for divorce in 24 states in the U.S.
5. Hailed as a wonder drug in the late nineteenth century, Cocaine was outlawed in the U.S. in 1914.
6.FBI agents were first allowed to carry guns in 1934, 26 years after the agency was established.
7. Federal law prohibits recycling used eyeglasses in the U.S.
8. Every citizen of Kentucky is required by law to take a bath once a year.
9. For hundreds of years the Chinese zealously gaurded the secret of sericulture; imperial law decreed death by torture to those who disclosed how to make silk.
10. In 1838 Los Angeles passed a ordinance requiring that a man obtain a license before serinading a woman.
Post more tomorrow. Catch ya on the flip side
04-29-2002, 04:08 PM #2
That's some weird yet funny shit!!!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)