GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?

Why motorbikes are cool.

chino777 is offline Junior Member

.. nice ..

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Greenie you ever get a wheelie go tits up?. Does Transalps of your's are a piss of piss to wheelie, I loved my Dommie for wheelie's.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Greenie you ever get a wheelie go tits up?. Does Transalps of your's are a piss of piss to wheelie, I loved my Dommie for wheelie's.
    Dude your spelling today is terrible were you on the black stuff last night.

Does = those piss = piece

I suck at wheelies. I had a hairy one on the main street in Bray once. haha.

From the lights I gave it loadsa throttle opened the clutch, got her up. Was on the back wheel when it started to wobble like a mofo. She came down awkward and I was nearly on top of the oncoming traffic.

]

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    These people are all stupid, and I laugh at those of you who do this shit. Morons.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    Dude your spelling today is terrible were you on the black stuff last night.

Does = those piss = piece

I suck at wheelies. I had a hairy one on the main street in Bray once. haha.

From the lights I gave it loadsa throttle opened the clutch, got her up. Was on the back wheel when it started to wobble like a mofo. She came down awkward and I was nearly on top of the oncoming traffic.

]

On the Transalp you don't have to give it loads of juice and dump the clutch. roll in on in first, just when you feel you should hit second gear back off the gass, this transfer's weight from the rear to the front, open it again (sharp) and that weight will transfer from front to back and she'll lift. But remember to cover your back brake, its your only saving grace if she comes back too far.

You have to remember all a wheelie is is the rear wheel trying to push the front out of the way is it can over take it. So hitting the rear brake and closing the throttle will halt this process. After that its a matter of confidence before you sneak it into second and find the balance point. Sneaking it into second you don't use the clutch (most experienced bikers, esp. with race experience don't use the clutch for changing up gears anyway).

First time you get it right you'll be hooked.

Thread Information