BeerBaron is offline Senior Member

How many are pissed at....

the fact you drove to the gym today only to find it was closed!!! There is another gym in town that is opened on holidays, and my membership at my current gym is up on the 9th. I'll have the last laugh yet.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    mine was open till noon, so i was ok.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Mine is open until 2...........outta here soon to make it on time.

~SC~

Jakspro is offline Member
    it feels like a good kick in the nads...

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I was expecting it to be closed, so I just hit it on Saturday planning to take Monday off.

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I was expecting it to be closed, so I just hit it on Saturday planning to take Monday off.
    Same here

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    my gym is 3 miles away through some hilly terrain.....and i jogged there.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Girl, my gym is in my condo. I have a power cage, Smith machine, and oodles of dumbbells and loose plates. I train naked as the day I was born, except when I do shrugs or deads, and a pair of panties adds to my comfort by keeping my boy parts tucked neatly out of the way of the bar. I train any time I feel like it. Well, not right now, because I am not home, but soon, I hope.

For the cost of a couple years gym membership, you can buy a power cage and a bar and plates, and a pair of 2" olympic dumbbells, and you are good to go. Really, that's all you need. Your weights will never wear out. You won't be paying for the privelege of training, after paying the initial price for the equipment. You won't have to worry about if they are open or not. No wasted time driving or walking to and fro. Me and my sister in crime, Diana Bols (see http://www.geocities.com/juicedshemalehooker/) had been barred from nearly every gym in the city or on the west bank. So we started training at home. She moved out, but all the equipment is still in the condo and it is soooo nice to be able to train when I feel like it instead of when a gym owner feels like opening up and letting me in. I can't get kicked out for dumping iron, though I have had to have serious talks with the neighbor downstairs when he complained. He won't complain anymore. Anyway I don't dump that often. If I crap my panties while squatting, or puke from heavy bentover barbell rows, nobody is there to wrinkle their noses and say "ewwww... gross" or complain to the manager. There just aren't any hardcore gyms anymore, but I have one, any time I am feeling hardcore, day or night.

Getting lazy and flabby and needing to train
    Anna Bollick
    Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    the fact you drove to the gym today only to find it was closed!!! There is another gym in town that is opened on holidays, and my membership at my current gym is up on the 9th. I'll have the last laugh yet.
    this happened to me last week with our monday bank holiday,the only thing was the owner a friend of mine told me it woz open,and i found out it wasnt when i got there,very pissed wasnt the word!!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Girl, my gym is in my condo. I have a power cage, Smith machine, and oodles of dumbbells and loose plates.
    It said oodles ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Oh and my gym is closed too today. I work out at the college and god forbid they can't find one person to work the front desk for a few hours for some extra pay.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    mine is open allday evreyday it has a sign that say's " if your here were open "

bigJJ is offline Member
    24 Hour Fitness baby! I checked yesterday to make sure that they would be open today and the girl looked at me like I was smoking crack. "We're 24 HOUR FITNESS!" Damn, chill...

Anyhow, I got in a nice shoulder/traps day while the rest of my town got drunk and BBQ'd. I'm still trying to figure out who got the better of whom.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    ive been gym b4 when it was closed
    i flipped out
    was so disappointed....

Thread Information