SnaX is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone listening to AM640?

Yall should turn it on right now. Some good stuff about california going on right not. Ahnald is the heezy.

oooh heheh this is funny.. yep ahnald is the cheese meister!

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    use to listen to that when i was younger and my mom picked me up from school.....some pretty good stuff on there.

Same here! It would be on when my dad and I drove somewhere. And i'de hear it. Great stuff!
    A few years ago, I made a comment about something they said. And he gave me this look of interest.. for the first time he saw that I had an opinion. And he told me then and there that it was impressive that I'm voicing my opinion. So that was real nice to hear from him. The truth is I always have an opinion, and it's always going to be for the better, I'm just more vocal about it these days.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    Same here! It would be on when my dad and I drove somewhere. And i'de hear it. Great stuff!
    A few years ago, I made a comment about something they said. And he gave me this look of interest.. for the first time he saw that I had an opinion. And he told me then and there that it was impressive that I'm voicing my opinion. So that was real nice to hear from him. The truth is I always have an opinion, and it's always going to be for the better, I'm just more vocal about it these days.
    yup john and ken will do that to ya....where abouts do you live?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    news is a depressing
    Last edited by Mizfit; 10-26-2005 at 04:49 AM.

Thread Information