Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 31 of 31
  1. #1
    wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,360

    keep promise or not

    my daughter{20yo 110lbs} was pushed down to the ground by her x boy friend[25yo 175lbs] i called him up, and wanted to go do bodily harm to him. before i got the real story. now that i got the full story, it seems she was hitting him with a sandle, when he pushed her to the ground. should i kick his a$$ or let it go?

  2. #2
    LoneLifter's Avatar
    LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    253
    What did he do to deserve to get hit witht he Sandle? IMO, there is never an excuse to be physical with a woman unless she places a nut shot or she likes it during sex.

    -LL

  3. #3
    timvds's Avatar
    timvds is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    my daughter{20yo 110lbs} was pushed down to the ground by her x boy friend[25yo 175lbs] i called him up, and wanted to go do bodily harm to him. before i got the real story. now that i got the full story, it seems she was hitting him with a sandle, when he pushed her to the ground. should i kick his a$$ or let it go?
    He should have taken his sandle spanking like a man... KICK HIS ASS!!

  4. #4
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Did he do any damage to her?? There is a difference between defending yourself and getting revenge. Revenge would have left marks on her probably.

  5. #5
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Did he do any damage to her?? There is a difference between defending yourself and getting revenge. Revenge would have left marks on her probably.
    agree with roid!

  6. #6
    SMYL_GR8's Avatar
    SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,546
    Man, I had a gf punch me full force square in the nose and she packed a punch for a chick and i did nothing. To retaliate is pure pussy. Protection? How much damage could she do with her bare hands unless she's trained? She blew her top and he took it as an excuse to be a dick. I wouldn't kick his ass b/c he's the same type that would call the cops on you, but I would certainly seek revenge served cold.

  7. #7
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Man, I had a gf punch me full force square in the nose and she packed a punch for a chick and i did nothing. To retaliate is pure pussy. Protection? How much damage could she do with her bare hands unless she's trained? She blew her top and he took it as an excuse to be a dick. I wouldn't kick his ass b/c he's the same type that would call the cops on you, but I would certainly seek revenge served cold.

    I knew my wife when we were in high school.(not dating at the time) She once kicked a guy so hard between the legs she shattered his testicle. How much damage can a girl do?? Thats with her weighing 110 lbs.

  8. #8
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    You really haven't got much to go on, i.e. did he just push her away and she fell over or did he fling her to the ground? - Big difference!

  9. #9
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    kick his ass or i will!

    nuff said!
    you shouldnt push a girl to the ground even if she is hitting you with a FRIGGIN SANDAL!!!! COMON!!!!! a GOD DAM* SANDAL!!!! what is he a frickin pussy? kick his ass! try to do it when he least suspects it or when there is no one around and he doesnt see you! yes play the cold cocked game cus he pushed your daughter on the ground. i would never hit or push a girl. in an instance like that, ill hold her and try to calm her down until she stops. if she doesnt stop within 5 min. ill run like hell from her.

  10. #10
    SHRED's Avatar
    SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    CT *Formerly Buff_Daddy*
    Posts
    1,209
    If he pushed her on the ground to restrain her from hitting him any further then i do not think you have a case.

  11. #11
    SHRED's Avatar
    SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    CT *Formerly Buff_Daddy*
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    kick his ass or i will!

    nuff said!
    you shouldnt push a girl to the ground even if she is hitting you with a FRIGGIN SANDAL!!!! COMON!!!!! a GOD DAM* SANDAL!!!! what is he a frickin pussy? kick his ass! try to do it when he least suspects it or when there is no one around and he doesnt see you! yes play the cold cocked game cus he pushed your daughter on the ground. i would never hit or push a girl. in an instance like that, ill hold her and try to calm her down until she stops. if she doesnt stop within 5 min. ill run like hell from her.
    If a girl hits me in the face with a sandal you better bet your ass I will not take that like a man....she will be restrained.

    Not hurt....just restrained.

  12. #12
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    You really haven't got much to go on, i.e. did he just push her away and she fell over or did he fling her to the ground? - Big difference!
    Exactly. Find that out..

  13. #13
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    All this can't touch a woman stuff is BS, don't get me wrong - I'm not into 'smacking my bitch up' or even punching back in defence but to suggest that it's wrong to even push a woman away to prevent yourself getting hit with a sandal/fist or whatever is ridiculous, women might not punch as hard as guys but they can still give you a fat lip - I don't want a fat lip.
    I don't attack women and I don't expect women to attack me and if one does I feel fully entitled to push the little banshee off me.

  14. #14
    SMYL_GR8's Avatar
    SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I knew my wife when we were in high school.(not dating at the time) She once kicked a guy so hard between the legs she shattered his testicle. How much damage can a girl do?? Thats with her weighing 110 lbs.
    Damn, I don't know if there are two words that induce more immediate cringing than "shattered testicle".

  15. #15
    Pinkvelvet's Avatar
    Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    my daughter{20yo 110lbs} was pushed down to the ground by her x boy friend[25yo 175lbs] i called him up, and wanted to go do bodily harm to him. before i got the real story. now that i got the full story, it seems she was hitting him with a sandle, when he pushed her to the ground. should i kick his a$$ or let it go?
    From my point of view...and, being Daddy's only little girl...I know what your feeling. My ex called me a phucking biatch...and, that was enough to send my dad over the edge. But, nothing happened; which was good. Otherwise it would have made the situation much more difficult for me.

    You have every right to be upset. But, leave it for now. If you feel you can't hold it in...just give him some words...make it known how you feel. He'll more than likely take those words into some serious consideration.

    Good luck...and there's only one man a little girl can trust...her daddy!

  16. #16
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Damn, I don't know if there are two words that induce more immediate cringing than "shattered testicle".

    Agreeeeeee<<<<<shiver>>>>>luckily she grew out of that and hasnt tried to do that to me.

  17. #17
    24labor's Avatar
    24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Autobot City
    Posts
    2,896
    I'd never hit a women unless she drew a knife or gun on me or if she was a trainned ninja or something.

  18. #18
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    I'd never hit a women unless she drew a knife or gun on me or if she was a trainned ninja or something.

    You would hit a girl that was a trained ninja??!! Dumbass..





















    j/k bro, just thought that was funny.

  19. #19
    Pinkvelvet's Avatar
    Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    You would hit a girl that was a trained ninja??!! Dumbass..





















    j/k bro, just thought that was funny.

    Awww...roid...I love your humor!

  20. #20
    24labor's Avatar
    24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Autobot City
    Posts
    2,896
    [QUOTE=roidattack]You would hit a girl that was a trained ninja??!! Dumbass..
    Thanks for that boost of confidence Roid I think I'm gonna go drown myself in the bath tub now

  21. #21
    JDawg1536's Avatar
    JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    4,155
    Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    my daughter{20yo 110lbs} was pushed down to the ground by her x boy friend[25yo 175lbs] i called him up, and wanted to go do bodily harm to him. before i got the real story. now that i got the full story, it seems she was hitting him with a sandle, when he pushed her to the ground. should i kick his a$$ or let it go?
    sounds identical to what happened with me. my ex kept hitting me and pushing me, so i grabbed her shoulders, or pushed her away from me (not hard at all). she then told her parents that i raised my hand to hit her even if she is your little girl, women are dramatic and tend to exaggerate things. there are two sides to every story, why dont you talk with him first.

  22. #22
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    [QUOTE=24labor]
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    You would hit a girl that was a trained ninja??!! Dumbass..
    Thanks for that boost of confidence Roid I think I'm gonna go drown myself in the bath tub now




  23. #23
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Awww...roid...I love your humor!


    WOW and I LOVE your avatar.

  24. #24
    Pinkvelvet's Avatar
    Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    WOW and I LOVE your avatar.

    Thanks...from my Snow White costume...it was a little short...

  25. #25
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Thanks...from my Snow White costume...it was a little short...

    Mind if I give you seven dents??

  26. #26
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Im the eighth dwarf, call me horny

  27. #27
    Pinkvelvet's Avatar
    Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Mind if I give you seven dents??
    RFLMAO!!!

  28. #28
    wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,360
    no damage or marks were left on her. and i found out the whole story(yea right) anyway, she went pick him up. they had a love hate relationship for about two years...they were broke up for 3 or 4 months now. daughter says for me to leave it alone and she wont see him no more. i dont like the punk, but she did start the whole thing. i will suck up my pride and wont go look for him, but if we cross paths he better give me plenty room........thanks for the imput

  29. #29
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    no damage or marks were left on her. and i found out the whole story(yea right) anyway, she went pick him up. they had a love hate relationship for about two years...they were broke up for 3 or 4 months now. daughter says for me to leave it alone and she wont see him no more. i dont like the punk, but she did start the whole thing. i will suck up my pride and wont go look for him, but if we cross paths he better give me plenty room........thanks for the imput
    For what its worth I think your doing the right thing and yeah, if I were in your shoes and saw him on the street I might give him a little slap down. Just try to let it go for now.

  30. #30
    elcapitan's Avatar
    elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    O.C.
    Posts
    177
    Get your daughter a bigger shoe... let her beat on him with that

  31. #31
    *Alex*'s Avatar
    *Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,785
    Good Luck ! And If You Need A Big Girl To Kick His Ass I Know One! Let Me Know ! We'll Make It Fair!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •