vein-x is offline Associate Member

The REAL Next Mr. Olympia...

BIG QUINCY TAYLOR
    (yes, I see his leg's are holding a little water, but they beat yours...)

I don't know why people just look over this man. He's amazing, at 6'4" 310lbs COMPETITION weight, ripped to hell... man! Why don't people see this guy as the next Mr. O? Height clearly isn't a problem for him, he comes in hard as rock and ripped up too. I honestly don't understand why people are going nuts over this:

this guy is a monster!!!!!!!

I really don't get that thread at ALL. He's TALL, is that it? Oh, nice triceps, hell yeah, but where's the chest or traps? X-frame? Sure, but nothing compared to QT. If you've ever seen the movie BE COOL with John Travolta, you'll see a couple scenes where Quincy Taylor is playing bodyguard to a rap group called the WMDs. He's SICKLY massive in those scenes, not ripped, but he's just got some mean mass on him, and he's rockin' a nice thick jersey, so it looks clean as hell. I'm not taking anything away from this "Noah" guy, I'm just really not amazed. Look at that wrestler Giant if you want height. He's tall too, not as "ripped" as Noah... but then again neither of them come close to Qunicy.

Ronnie's gonna give it one more run, take a world-record TEN Mr. Olympia titles home and then he'll be done. Jay's done (hopefully, not a big fan of Cutler) and that only leaves a handful of guys left. Personally, I found it funny how people kept comparing Victor to Ronnie and saying "Ohh! Victor might just throw Ronnie this year! Ohh, same with Cormier!!" Anybody remember their places? Top 5? Nope... top 10? Hardly... which leaves only the greats left once Ronnie's done: Taylor, Jackson, Ruhl and Murray. Look at it like this:
    Jackson: Small, ripped to hell, moderately big
    Ruhl: Big, somewhat ripped, huge
    Murray: Small ripped to hell, pretty big
    Taylor: Big, ripped to hell, HUGE (the perfect combination of all the attributes)

I'd REALLY like to hear back from you guys on this, because the big discussion amongst the IFBB is who's the next Mr. Olympia and whether or not the Big Gut Regulation will be enforced, which would give all (excluding Ruhl) of my above picks one hell of a shot at winning any IFBB contest they enter. Start the debate, because I think I may have found the real next Mr. O...

(More of Quincy Taylor can be seen @ http://www.quincytaylor.com/home.html. Give his interview a read and then check out that gallery!)

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    I dont think he's gonna win...he's black....

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Weak chest...nowhere near O status IMO.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    taylor is way underrated

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I've been next to him backstage.

He's a big boy!!!!!

~SC~

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    6'4" 310 competition thats BIG!

copenhagen is offline Member
    i have also seen QT in person, those pictures do nothing for him, i am serious when i say that he is like 2x as big in person. He is definately a big dude

chest6 is offline Banned
    chest looks a lil weak

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i think colman will get to 10 then the'll give it to Jay and so forth

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    i think colman will get to 10 then the'll give it to Jay and so forth
    i dont know bro, i do know that he will go for the record and then some. but with people like this coming out every year you never know.

i dont think its his chest, his shoulders overpower everything else.

decadbal is offline Banned
    big ron will win his 9th and cal it a day... cutler will never win IMO. i like him, but i dont think he will.. qt wont win, he wont ever come in tight enough.. nor will ruhl, id say cormier might have a good chance and badell.. other than that its up in the air.. jackson wont ever win at all.. not the o.. whoever said qt wont win bc he is black, thats retarded

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It's not that his chest is small, it's just that he's HUGE!

He's VERY TALL and has long arms, so it's going to be harder to fill in the chest like some w/shorter arms. Usually long armed people have big arms and shoulders from a lot of the weight being placed on those areas during chest work.

~SC~

hoss827 is offline Banned
    He looks good....but its all cormiers and badells......If Jay sticks with it I hope he has his day...hes been so persistant with it so I hope he wins at least once......after that, itll be the battle of B & C

diponyou is offline Associate Member
    no way,not nearly enuf veins.

HULKBOY is offline Member
    yea he trains up at my gym hes definately a big boy but hes too dam tall if he was shorter with the meat hes got maybe but his arms legs and everything seem too long if you ask me and there are far better to win the O IMO

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    It's not that his chest is small, it's just that he's HUGE!

He's VERY TALL and has long arms, so it's going to be harder to fill in the chest like some w/shorter arms. Usually long armed people have big arms and shoulders from a lot of the weight being placed on those areas during chest work.

~SC~
    damn i got long arms and im the complete opposite..o well ill keep workin on the arms

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    be cool

Thread Information