Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member

---Bachelor Party---

LMAO.......

My friends Bachelor Party was on Saturday and we started out at 7:00pm going to a Cigar shop and sitting around there, everybody drank beer and smoked cigars just chillin, except for me <----sober. A party bus picked us up and we went down town to Westport <--Bar hopping spot. My boy Josh <--Bachelor, was doing shots and downing beer like it was water for the first hour. The first bar we got to, we get kicked out becasue Josh bust the mirror in the bathroom and slamed it on the ground an shattered everywhere. We leave there and go to the bar next to this one and we where probably there for 10 minutes..........We get kicked out of there also...Josh is fighting with the bouncers saying "Let me take my beer outside dude"...lol. We leave there and as soon as we walk out another guy that was with us "Jesse" decides he needs to take a piss.......In front of the Bar on the sidewalk. Well sure enough 5 police officers where walking are way and "Jesse" <--Piss boy...lol, almost go's to Jail for urinating in public. The police just tell us to leave Westport, so we did.

Its now 9:00pm and we get back on the bus and Josh is playing "Bobble Head" , you know the game where you are so drunk your head just Bobbles...lol. Sure enough Josh passed out and pukes all over the bus and is out cold by 9:15pm. Another guy that came with us "John" decides he wants to fight someone on the bus for throwing a empty Red Bull his way. So we kicked him off the bus and left his ass in the middle of down town to fend for himself....lmao. Well everybody started to throw beer on each other and wanted to go to a strip club. I decided not to go and had my GF pick me up in front of the Club.

I was sober the whole time, I drank 6 Red Bulls and lots of water and i still couldn't keep up with the Alcoholics. I figured that since my boy Josh passed out and my girl doesn't like me going to Strip Clubs i would just go home and call it a night, nothing like a 2 hour bachelor party...lmao

Anybody else have any interesting Bachelor Parties?

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    2 hours......lol

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Such a disgrace to the great name of Bachelor parties

you know they are really suppossed to be fun

cb25 is offline Banned
    lmao...sound like something i'd do. bail out early b/c everyone else is acting like assholes.

funny though...don't these kids know they gotta pace themselves on these big nights!?

Thread Information