Date of Death 1969-08-31
    Age at Death 45
    Reach 67”
    Stance Orthodox
    Height 5' 11
    Trainer C. Goldman, A. Columbo
    W 49 (43 ko's) | L 0 | D 0 | Total 49

oops!!!
    yea, he never fought anybody except a past his prime Joe Louis, and he left the game early because he knew the top 3 ranked contenders would beat him...which is why he left...I knew I should have put good ol rock in there, my mistake!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    Anabolic Savior speaks once again.

orosco is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=
    note: I'll tell you this. In 1983 I was the strongest benxh pressure in the WWF[/QUOTE]

Whats a Bench Pressure? Did you mean the strongest Bench Presser? Heres some advice old man. shut up, log out, and start a new log in under a new name. No one will ever take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Old Man,
    I'm gonna try and be nice. From your picture (nevermind your ugly wife) you look like a guy that does maybe 20 pushups in the morning listening to "YMCA" and now you think you da man. Stop. You are seriously getting an asswhooping here.
    I have to addresss this. My ugly wife. There's a song that fits this.
    If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, get an ugly woman to be your wife.

Ok you don't find her pretty or something. She's 12 years younger then me a faithfull. I wonder what will happem if you have a pretty wife and she ends up ****ing your best friend. See I don't have to worry about that cause I have an ugly wife that no one want's to **** but me. In the long run when your wondering about your pretty wife and gettting no sleep, I'll be pumping my ugly one and then sleep like a baby.

Tough

Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, get an ugly woman to be your wife.

Ok you don't find her pretty or something. She's 12 years younger then me a faithfull. I wonder what will happem if you have a pretty wife and she ends up ****ing your best friend. See I don't have to worry about that cause I have an ugly wife that no one want's to **** but me. In the long run when your wondering about your pretty wife and gettting no sleep, I'll be pumping my ugly one and then sleep like a baby.

Tough

Nice logic..........................

Ok you don't find her pretty or something. She's 12 years younger then me a faithfull. I wonder what will happem if you have a pretty wife and she ends up ****ing your best friend. See I don't have to worry about that cause I have an ugly wife that no one want's to **** but me.

Tough

She is ugly. First true thing you said all night. One step at a time papa.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    THIS THREAD IS UNACCEPTABLE. IF THIS CONTINUES I WILL BEGIN TO SUSPEND PEOPLE. RACIAL COMMENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED, ATTACKING SOMEONES SPOUSES APPEARANCE IS NOT PERMITTED, THREATS OF PHYSICAL VIOLENCE WILL GET YOU BANNED.

I expect better from our members.

the good guy is offline Junior Member
    This is becoming very sad. Any mod put a end to is

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    THIS THREAD IS UNACCEPTABLE. IF THIS CONTINUES I WILL BEGIN TO SUSPEND PEOPLE. RACIAL COMMENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED, ATTACKING SOMEONES SPOUSES APPEARANCE IS NOT PERMITTED, THREATS OF PHYSICAL VIOLENCE WILL GET YOU BANNED.

About time. This guy threatened to kill a few people and even called his own wife ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    yea, he never fought anybody except a past his prime Joe Louis, and he left the game early because he knew the top 3 ranked contenders would beat him...which is why he left...I knew I should have put good ol rock in there, my mistake!
    Rocky did not have the opposition Ali did but thats no reason to disrespect him.......he was the champ and retired at 32 ( fought as a pro for 8 years), not a young man in those days.
    He did fight the best fighters of his day, and thats all you can ask.....

When you become the world champion in some weight class and hold onto it for a few years then you can think about ripping on a guy who all experts consider a top ten of all time Heavy weight boxing champ.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Lock it!

Quote Originally Posted by TADOLFI
    Lock it!

Yeah, the Old Man's prolly about to pass out on his third bottle of tequila anyway and go give his old lady a beatdown.

orosco is offline Associate Member
    I agree. This board is suppose to be about educational threads pertaining to AAS, not how a memebers wife looks.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    Rocky did not have the opposition Ali did but thats no reason to disrespect him.......he was the champ and retired at 32 ( fought as a pro for 8 years), not a young man in those days.

When you become the world champion in some weight class and hold onto it for a few years then you can think about ripping on a guy who all experts consider a top ten of all time Heavy weight boxing champ.
    I said my mistake D*CK...let it go those were just my thoughs on a fighter!

man it's hot in here....

I fought also as a Heavy weight.....I didnt have the amazing record you had but I learned enought to give respect for the great fighters who were rated in the top 10. As a "fighter" I would think you would have the same respect......sad to see you dont.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    *gasp* AR..No Flame policy...*gasp*... bannings... *cough*...soon... *wheeze*...stop ...the...bullshit...all of you.

Thanks

~Narkissos

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums

Very well put Mr. Tyrone. You have to remember we have a lot of young idiots on this board and think that if your expertise was 10 years old that you no longer fit into that same world.

see crime is not up cause we have more people, crime is up cause they don't listen to the older..IE: parents ect.... These f****s know everything and the older know nothing. To them gear is a game and a experiment. It's not a way to further your goals once you hit your natural abilities.

This site here has more teens doing anabolics then all the other bodybuilding sites on the internet. I wonder why. Why cause you have a bunch of Dumb****s here that tell them to go.

I don't need tp be banned, this site does.

Bodybuilding sites need to screen age. Fuuck all you who say no.

THINKBIG is offline Junior Member
    When I talk to some of the old guys in the gym, It's scary what they used to do back in the day that doesn't make them the authority on anything other then living to tell about it. I really appreciate the advice I get from most of the people on this board. I can usually tell who knows whats up in a post or 2. I'm 35 so not that young myself, but since I have been on here I have only seen this happen a couple times, usually it is some young punk who has no clue or doesn't respect anyone. This is just ridiculous, seeing as how you have been around the block you should know how to handle these situations, let them roll of your shoulders and move on don't add fuel to the fire. I know one thing I am scared of the guy who is the least outspoken because he knows deep down what he is capable of and really doesn't need to prove it or worry about it. This will be my first and last post in a ridiculous thread like this and I hope there are no more and that maybe the Mods could lock it up..........

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson

Ditto... Now getting the chance to go tru it post by post.

I'm ashamed.

~Narkissos

Very well put Mr. Tyrone. You have to remember we have a lot of young idiots on this board and think that if your expertise was 10 years old that you no longer fit into that same world.

see crime is not up cause we have more people, crime is up cause they don't listen to the older..IE: parents ect.... These f****s know everything and the older know nothing. To them gear is a game and a experiment. It's not a way to further your goals once you hit your natural abilities.

This site here has more teens doing anabolics then all the other bodybuilding sites on the internet. I wonder why. Why cause you have a bunch of Dumb****s here them the go. I don't need tp be banned, this site does.

somebody please.....

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like how you challenge everyone to a fight like some kinda hard ass...u wanna talk about a fair fight ill get my 49 year old dad lol i'll put my account on him. U were a wreslter in which =fake my dad = bounty hunter/private investigator yea i'll even buy your plane ticket to the states unless that village where you found your wife doesnt have an airport?? DO NOT TALK SHIT BEHIND A COMPUTER its pointless

Obviously no one heard me previously...each of you being too consumed with the mudslinging.

So i'll lock this thread.

Havent lost a fight in 11 years huh? If you were really a fighter then you would realize everybody at some point or another loses at some point!! EVERYBODY, I boxed golden gloves for 5 years, was 112 and 7 with 2 draws and 1 nc, I did the mma thing for a while and was 21-3. We all lose. The only people who dont realise that are 14 year olds. I really hope they ban you for being stupid and I feel sorry for that 80 year old mexican grandmother in the pic next to you!
    http://boxing.about.com/od/amateurs/a/oly_rules.htm
    If, at the end of a bout, having marked each round, the judge finds that the boxers are equal in scoring blows after tot****g the scorecard, the judge is required to select a winner.
    http://boxing.about.com/od/amateurs/...ur_rules_2.htm
    Scoring a fight. A boxer wins a fight by (1) a knockout, (2) a technical knockout, (3) a decision, or (4) a disqualification. Sometimes, a professional bout may end in a draw, with neither fighter declared the winner. Amateur fights cannot end in a draw. In a close bout, the amateur who showed better style or committed fewer violations may win.

http://www.owingsmillsboxingclub.com/boxing.htm

Talk about a somebody who is full of it......nice fake record buddy

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    See I don't have to worry about that cause I have an ugly wife that no one want's to **** but me.

I wish she could read this!!!!!

I'd never have an ugly wife, you just gotta have GAME and have a wife who respects you and knows you'll lay the smack-down if she does anything remotely stupid.

Game, not ugly women.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

I don't need tp be banned, this site does.

The reality of it is that you just need to go.

No one really likes your personality nor views, so your first impression that is oh-so important in life, is totally f*cked up.

Press the reset button and go somewhere else. I can't even spend anymore time on this worthless bullshit.

~SC~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information