Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member

Arrow The NO DIET, DIET??????????

Ok, this diet is the most rediculous diet i have ever heard of. You can eat what every you want. When you feel hungry, eat until you get full and don't eat when you are full?????????????? So what about the high cholesterol and what ever else comes with this.............So does this mean you can eat donuts for breakfast, candy bars for lunch and cake for dinner with some fried chicken, and lose weight???????? Give me a break, i would rather eat healthy and feel healthy. That F***ing doctor doesn't know what he is talking about, they just want to make money like the Atkins and South Beach diet.

Who else has got some flaming to do about this diet?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I saw it on the Today SHow this morning, that is the stupidest shit I've even seen in my life. They are going to do nothing but get fat people fatter, absolutely horrible, those people should be shot.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I saw it on the Today SHow this morning, that is the stupidest shit I've even seen in my life. They are going to do nothing but get fat people fatter, absolutely horrible, those people should be shot.
    Yeah i watched it on the Today Show too, I liked when Matt or whatever his name is asked that lady "what happens when some of the foods that fill you up real quick and an hour later you get hungry again" she said "No that might be true for you but not for a lot of people out there"............What? Is that B**ch stupid............Damn Scammers

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    hmmm I eat only when Im hungry....and stop when im full.....get about 300 gr Pro, 150 carbs and 70g fat sometimes more pro and more fat

no crappy carbs either....works better with me than the planned 6 X a days eating

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Total garbage to fill a time slot.

~SC~

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    News anymore is one giant propaganda machine/commercial/feel good story... almost anything but what should be considered news worthy.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    I think that deff a ****ed up piece.....but if they only allow certain foods like healthy foods only....it will work....healthy food(and i dont mean bran muffins and all that crap) have less calories and people will feel FULLER on it then on junk...

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I heard about this shit, geezas name was Dr. MindofRoss or something

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    it would have work 100 years ago when everyone had to prepare there own food from quality stuff.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    think about it..if i told you, you could do this (assuming you were totally gullible and not wanting to put any real work into achieving your goals) you would buy the book too..It's all about the $$$ greed, it's not a good thing

The South Beach diet is not a bad diet for the average person trying to lose a few pounds, not bodybuilders though. Atkins is complete crap unless you are disgustingly obese. I think this diet you speak of some people are referring to as "The reverse diet" I think it's ****ing stupid. The trick is to eat when your not hungry, and eat frequently and healthy, not to wait until your starving and eat shit. That will only make you fatter by the day.

Thread Information