Thread: Beer VS Religion
12-06-2005, 06:16 PM #1
Beer VS Religion
Reasons Why Beer is Better then Religion
- No one will kill you for not drinking beer.
- Beer doesn't tell you how to have sex.
- They don't force Beer on minors who can't think for themselves.
- Beer has never caused a major war.
- Beer is useful when you're down
- Beer has been helping ugly people get laid for ages
- If you've devoted your life to Beer, there are groups to help you stop.
- When you have Beer, you don't knock on people's doors trying to give it away.
- You don't have to wait 2000+ years for a second Beer.
- Nobody's ever been burned at the stake, hanged, or tortured for his brand of Beer.
- There are laws saying Beer labels can't lie to you.
- You can prove you have a Beer.
- Beer is useful: You can drink it.
- A beer, drunk properly, is a social winner.
- You can switch your brand of beer whenever you want without losing beer-drinking friends.
- Beer helps you enjoy life, religion reminds you how shit people are.
- Beer is a social lubricant, religion is a social inhabitant
- Beer was instrumental in the formation of the American constitution. All but one of the people who signed the original constitution were brewers - the other was a malter.
12-06-2005, 07:09 PM #2
7 9 and 15
12-06-2005, 07:58 PM #3
1 is the best
12-06-2005, 08:19 PM #4Junior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2005
I totally agree with you that religion does more harm than good...........but to be fair beer/alcohol has ruined a lot of people's lives....sorry to kill your buzz man but there are a lot better things that you could use in place of beer in these examples you gave.
Last edited by Disciple; 12-06-2005 at 08:22 PM.
12-06-2005, 08:47 PM #5Originally Posted by Disciple
12-06-2005, 09:01 PM #6
beers ar da best
12-06-2005, 09:20 PM #7Originally Posted by Disciple
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)