Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    djoc is offline Junior Member
    lately this board has been more of an emotional support. I havent asked many questions just read alot and I said before places like this save people like myself. A innocent respose to some is a great feeling to others.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    I wont tell you guys what to think, but I can tell you this.. Its a much different view from the outside looking in.

Its easy to believe you dont deserve a second chance sometimes....

i mean, i completly understand the fact where your comming from, and i've had some pretty low times in my life, but never once did i even consider it. i just guess its the way i brought up with a very isloated stereotypical "perfect" american family way

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    I cant see how thats selfish, committing suicide when ur married with kids, now that is selfish.

I wasn't directing those comments at you personally. But I've also suffered from depression and its horrendous. Unless you've been in that truely horrible, dark, dark place in your life, in undescribable emotional pain you can't say its selfish. I wasn't anywhere near suicide, but the victim of suicide must be suffering my pain X100 time or more.

Like I said, my brother commite suicide on his birthday last year. He was married with kids, and I think his pain just got so bad and he had to leave, had to escape his torment and he took his own life.

I really don't think its a selfish act.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    now, i know this probaly isnt gonna go to well with some of you, but i figured i may as well at least share my view although it wont agree with some.

i personally, have no expierence with suicide anywhere around me. i personally think it is a joke, and those who do it. and especially those who talk about it at later times how they tried to kill themselves for the attention basically and so everyone will know they are crazy assholes, drives me nuts.

come on, everyone has stuff go wrong in their lives, we were created with more brain power than to let some bad luck overcome our lives and have it end all of it.

That's real nice of you to say. You figured out why I started this thread!!! That's some fvcked up shit to say, also I did'nt ask if you were for it! I did'nt start it to get attention (in a way yeah, so that others can work through shit) Please keep your flames to yourself or maybe have a little more respect for others who have lost someone they truly loved or cared about.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Support some timescomes from people you don't expect it from..

I also have found at times people help without even knowing it

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    now, i know this probaly isnt gonna go to well with some of you, but i figured i may as well at least share my view although it wont agree with some.

i personally, have no expierence with suicide anywhere around me. i personally think it is a joke, and those who do it. and especially those who talk about it at later times how they tried to kill themselves for the attention basically and so everyone will know they are crazy assholes, drives me nuts.

come on, everyone has stuff go wrong in their lives, we were created with more brain power than to let some bad luck overcome our lives and have it end all of it.
    Its easy to tell you have never had a serious depression. One cant just get over it. Its not something a person can shrugh off.

Im guessing lots of people(including me) takes offense to you calling depressed people for crazy assholes. Dont do that again.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I wasn't directing those comments at you personally. But I've also suffered from depression and its horrendous. Unless you've been in that truely horrible, dark, dark place in your life, in undescribable emotional pain you can't say its selfish. I wasn't anywhere near suicide, but the victim of suicide must be suffering my pain X100 time or more.

Like I said, my brother commite suicide on his birthday last year. He was married with kids, and I think his pain just got so bad and he had to leave, had to escape his torment and he took his own life.

I really don't think its a selfish act.
    I agree. People who usually say its a selfish act usually don't understand what the person is going through. When your mentally ill sometimes its the only way to stop the pain.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Its easy to tell you have never had a serious depression. One cant just get over it. Its not something a person can shrugh off.

Im guessing lots of people(including me) takes offense to you calling depressed people for crazy assholes. Dont do that again.
    Well said Johan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information