Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

bodybuilding books

what good books have you read that are out, pertaining to bodybuilding/diet overall good books worth the $$$

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    The best articles are written at *************. My favorite writers are Ian King, John Davies, Mike Mahler, Dave Tate, Chad Waterbury, etc. I know you said books but I would go with this site (updated training advice).

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    arnold shwarzennegar encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding
    1000 pages...20 bucks

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Ahnold's book is great for the pics, but has some very antiquated ideas about training and recovery. Good little history of bodybuilding. Great coffee table book.

Frank Sepe wrote a nice little book called, "The Truth" that isn't as far off the mark. Definitely worth a read.

"Body for Life" has some good stuff in it. Just remember you don't have to buy all their crap to get good ideas from the book and apply them.

Love
    Anna

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    one thing you might wanna look into is getting one of mentzer's books, and an ahnold book, just to compare and contrast the different training philosophies and those two guys are about as far on each side of the continuum as it gets. ahnold will have you in the gym half your waking hours and mentzer would have spend more time on the crapper weekly than training.

Thread Information