Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hard Head is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    You are either F'n dense or have no clue about nothing. This isn't about the skirt it is about the friend pulling the dirty chump move. If you chose to lay on your back while people crap on you that is your choice...Not for me no matter what the price..Nuff said

And NO, I never made a play for a friends skirt x or otherwise.. Who the **** are you to call me a liar?

OOPS, didn't mean to point this directly at Benches505. Sorry, wasn't calling YOU a liar, but folks in general who delude themselves. Maybe you are the high and mighty one among us ( and more power to you if you are!) but I'll tell you what, I stole my wife from some other dude, his fault for loosing her.

It is about the skirt spreading for the other dude. If she was happy where she was, she would have never gone with the friend. Sure, the other dude poked someone's g/f or soon to be ex g/f, but obviously the sex was consentual. You can't rightly point your finger at a penis when the vagina controls who enters and who doesn't.

I don't lie down for any s h i t, but proper retribution doesn't come from your fist.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    totally agree its not about the skirt it is havin a so called friend that would shaft your bird even though it is an ex!!real mates would not go there!!
    See, I feel that a real mate would say to you "Bro, the chick is f'ed in the head but likes it up the ass, hard, go for it." In response the mate might say " Thank you for the information. I will let you know how it turns out, FRIEND!"

If I was done with some skirt, why would I care who was bumping booty with her? Oh, and if she decided to spread her legs for some dude, who needs her anyway? Maybe I'm not understanding your perspective on this?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    See, I feel that a real mate would say to you "Bro, the chick is f'ed in the head but likes it up the ass, hard, go for it." In response the mate might say " Thank you for the information. I will let you know how it turns out, FRIEND!"

If I was done with some skirt, why would I care who was bumping booty with her? Oh, and if she decided to spread her legs for some dude, who needs her anyway? Maybe I'm not understanding your perspective on this?

i can understand where your coming from here mate but where i come from a mate or should i say a real mate would not go near your girl or an ex,it just dont happen with good mates!!it is like an unwritten rule,a code of ethics between mates so to speak!
    obviously it happens,but there would def be consequences,i really dont know how else to explain,can you not see my point of vuew at all?
    i mean would you really want your best mate screwin a girl that you really loved??you would be ok with that?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    OOPS, didn't mean to point this directly at Benches505. Sorry, wasn't calling YOU a liar, but folks in general who delude themselves. Maybe you are the high and mighty one among us ( and more power to you if you are!) but I'll tell you what, I stole my wife from some other dude, his fault for loosing her.

It is about the skirt spreading for the other dude. If she was happy where she was, she would have never gone with the friend. Sure, the other dude poked someone's g/f or soon to be ex g/f, but obviously the sex was consentual. You can't rightly point your finger at a penis when the vagina controls who enters and who doesn't.

I don't lie down for any s h i t, but proper retribution doesn't come from your fist.
    I do see where you are coming from, your rational is if the dude was done with her who cares who or what she screws. And what you are saying does make sense except that it wasn't just some dude but the guys friend who happened to know that the guy was suffering quite a bit from the breakup. Maybe I'm wrong in thinking that friends should look after each other a little closer and a rude awakning might be coming my way but for now I think I'm right.

If I'm done with a girl i don't care if the basketball team runs a train on the sorry bitch but if one of my friends messes with her, which in turn gives her ammo against me he better be ready for what he has coming.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none.

That's how we always looked at it. There was a code for special girls, but those were girls you were currently with.
    Once the switch was made, get your's playboy.

~SC~

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

That's how we always looked at it. There was a code for special girls, but those were girls you were currently with.

~SC~
    yup i spose everybody plays things different swole!!

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    i dont see what the big deal is about ex's. me and my buds bang eachothers ex's and none of us gives a fack. plenty of pussy out there for everyone, no need to fight like children. besides, men and women can sleep with whoever they want when they want, end of story.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    wow. I used to get that mad over girls. not worth it.
    and your friend should have charged you.
    obviously you show no remorse and he did.... by not charging you.
    This could have ruined you, and he said "no way"...
    when I used to be "macho" over girls, I think I was 17 years old..
    It's just not worth it.
    in a few years you will ask yourself "what was I thinking?"

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i can understand where your coming from here mate but where i come from a mate or should i say a real mate would not go near your girl or an ex,it just dont happen with good mates!!it is like an unwritten rule,a code of ethics between mates so to speak!
    obviously it happens,but there would def be consequences,i really dont know how else to explain,can you not see my point of vuew at all?
    i mean would you really want your best mate screwin a girl that you really loved??you would be ok with that?

Chicks will mess with your head if you let them. I can see where you are coming from, but I would rather see a friend be happy than dwell on a broken relationship. You have to be strong to move past the bullshit and realize that this might be an opportunity for a mate to find a partner he might otherwise not have met. Plus (and I really like this part when it's you that got the girl after your friend) you can say "It's not bad once you get past the used part".

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I do see where you are coming from, your rational is if the dude was done with her who cares who or what she screws. And what you are saying does make sense except that it wasn't just some dude but the guys friend who happened to know that the guy was suffering quite a bit from the breakup. Maybe I'm wrong in thinking that friends should look after each other a little closer and a rude awakning might be coming my way but for now I think I'm right.

If I'm done with a girl i don't care if the basketball team runs a train on the sorry bitch but if one of my friends messes with her, which in turn gives her ammo against me he better be ready for what he has coming.

No you are right, friends do need to look out for one another, that's the whole point! Pass your rejects on to your friends, One man's trash is another man's treasure! How good would you feel if after you pummeled the heck out of some chick, you tossed her to your friend and he ended up marrying her and living happily ever after?

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    That's what I have been saying all along!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information