Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore

Royally screwed in the bum without lube.

Soo.... My girl and i of 3 years (off and on) are done. We are at the stage where we hate each other. That really doesnt bother me. What is killing me is that we live together. I just got an apartment (very nice and cheap) So im moving out next week... Thing is that i dont have anything. I pretty much sold everything of mine when i moved from philly to harrisburg (to be with her mind you) so now i have to go and buy utensils, plates, bowls, pots and pans, microwave, comp, bed and pretty much everything you need in an apartment. Which is cool i dont mind shopping. Just i dont have any money. Payin off alot of fines right now and in the process of gettin my license back. (stupid young pranks i pulled) now i found out she is out seeing her old flame which doesnt bother me. what bothers me is that she keeps tellin that we broke up so she could find her self.... she is 22. has big fluffy dreams that there is more to life. there isnt. she has a great job that she hates. she has gone to college for numerous things and will only complete a semester or two before saying that its not what she wants to do. Which is annoying. Also my cell phone is in her name. (she works for a cell phone carrier and it was cheaper to go under her) but now she found out im seeing someone from work. and she shut it off. So i have no phone and well anything. Stressing man. I have been clean for a year and 4 months now. ( went to rehab for 7 months for oxycontin, coke, xannex, percs, morphine, x, and numerous other drugs) when i went in to rehab i was 155 pounds at 6'3 so i was emaciated pretty much. with help from all of you and this community i have gotten up to 190 of solid muscle mass gains. Im in the best shape of my life and i love it. I am aiming for 200 or 205 natty then throw in a cycle. So in these circumstances i really just want to snort something. its so hard to have the will power not to call my boys up and get some stuff. but instead i go to the gym and workout even more focused and energized. really no point in this rant just to get it off my chest. if you read all that thanks for even bothering bro's.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    heya man... look at it like a chance to re-invent yourself. Don' tlook at it as "i have to replace everything damnit!" look at it like ... I get to get new stuff to replace the old and start some new memories with.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    heya man... look at it like a chance to re-invent yourself. Don' tlook at it as "i have to replace everything damnit!" look at it like ... I get to get new stuff to replace the old and start some new memories with.

that is awesome advice and i will take it and use it. thanks bro

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    unlucky mate, but, well done for sorting yourself out. if i could give anyone with problems in life, or lack of direction advice, itd be to take up some form of physical improvement, especially bodybuilding. zimmy's advice above is great, it all works out better than it seems now

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    good gains bro....stay clean too, keep your mind and your body healthy

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    tru that bro!! and keep at the gym, look what it has given you and kept you away from!!

hang in there man, shits never as bad as it seems.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Think of this as a new beginnning. I'm sure you'll find later that it was for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Think of this as a new beginnning. I'm sure you'll find later that it was for the best.
    fo sho

abcde is offline Female Member
    Sometimes it may not seem so, but things really do work out for the best...don't worry over the material stuff, pots, pans, etc., that can be replaced for cheap - nothing wrong with garage sales and thrift stores for the time being. Count your blessings, you are young, take your integrity, and make your primary job = looking out for number one - YOU! Sounds like you know what to do, take care of yourself and good luck....
    Last edited by abcde; 05-27-2006 at 01:12 AM.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw
    Soo.... My girl and i of 3 years (off and on) are done. We are at the stage where we hate each other. That really doesnt bother me. What is killing me is that we live together. I just got an apartment (very nice and cheap) So im moving out next week... Thing is that i dont have anything. I pretty much sold everything of mine when i moved from philly to harrisburg (to be with her mind you) so now i have to go and buy utensils, plates, bowls, pots and pans, microwave, comp, bed and pretty much everything you need in an apartment. Which is cool i dont mind shopping. Just i dont have any money. Payin off alot of fines right now and in the process of gettin my license back. (stupid young pranks i pulled) now i found out she is out seeing her old flame which doesnt bother me. what bothers me is that she keeps tellin that we broke up so she could find her self.... she is 22. has big fluffy dreams that there is more to life. there isnt. she has a great job that she hates. she has gone to college for numerous things and will only complete a semester or two before saying that its not what she wants to do. Which is annoying. Also my cell phone is in her name. (she works for a cell phone carrier and it was cheaper to go under her) but now she found out im seeing someone from work. and she shut it off. So i have no phone and well anything. Stressing man. I have been clean for a year and 4 months now. ( went to rehab for 7 months for oxycontin, coke, xannex, percs, morphine, x, and numerous other drugs) when i went in to rehab i was 155 pounds at 6'3 so i was emaciated pretty much. with help from all of you and this community i have gotten up to 190 of solid muscle mass gains. Im in the best shape of my life and i love it. I am aiming for 200 or 205 natty then throw in a cycle. So in these circumstances i really just want to snort something. its so hard to have the will power not to call my boys up and get some stuff. but instead i go to the gym and workout even more focused and energized. really no point in this rant just to get it off my chest. if you read all that thanks for even bothering bro's.

i think u are answering ur own questions.... ur girl is pulling some bullshit and ur keepin ur head up.... uve been sober now and ur confidence, personality, and physic(sp?) have improved beyond expectations, just leave this b!tch.... Im sure deep down u feel for this girl or u wouldnt have started this thread.... but everyones been there... No matter how emotionally/mentally strong u are, or how much of a player u are... everyone gets un-intentially caught up with an ex(or even a girl they are into) NO matter what the excuses, problems, etc... everyone has been and we all have gotten over it over time... so remind urself of that too...

You seem to have a good head on ur shoulders, and I have been there with the law/alcohol/drug sh!tbag bullsh!t.... its tough to get through.... but when u do get trhough it, no matter what you feel (about a girl who isnt into u, people talkin shit, job/money problems) just keep in mind the struggles uve been through to beat addictions and nothing will phase you

Thread Information