Thread: NYE Members

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

NYE Members

It is that time again..NYE has just passed and the new years resolution warriors are coming out in force...just wondering how your gym is doing? Do you have to wait for a cardio machine? Have to wait for dumbbells etc...

I ask this as last year was terrible, the only good thing about it is come Wednesday's they are usually done for the week and then it is packed again from Mon-Wed

I am all for someone making a lifestyle change but its those certain ones you can look at and just tell are doing nothing but taking your favorite Elliptical.

Anyways, so far at my gym, all is well suprisingly although some short obese lady has taken over my favorite Elliptical so no more Sabrina the Teenage Witch & I Love Lucy for me in the AM.

Power40 is offline Associate Member
    I was wondering the same thing. You can tell when they are new, because they look as if they are lost. They look at the weights and the machines and try to figure how to use them correctly.

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    It is that time again..NYE has just passed and the new years resolution warriors are coming out in force...just wondering how your gym is doing? Do you have to wait for a cardio machine? Have to wait for dumbbells etc...

I ask this as last year was terrible, the only good thing about it is come Wednesday's they are usually done for the week and then it is packed again from Mon-Wed

I am all for someone making a lifestyle change but its those certain ones you can look at and just tell are doing nothing but taking your favorite Elliptical.

Anyways, so far at my gym, all is well suprisingly although some short obese lady has taken over my favorite Elliptical so no more Sabrina the Teenage Witch & I Love Lucy for me in the AM.

get there five minutes earlier and take it back!

Thread Information