Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

I got a teacher suspended.

Yup, I got my cousin's highschool teacher suspended.

My cousin came over to my home, and said "You sure work out alot huh?"
    I said "not really, but I do work out somewhat."
    She says "I know how you can get really big."
    I say "What will do that? Weight Gainer?"
    She says "Nope, estrogen"
    I am like "What?"

So she pulls out her notes, and in the notes the teacher gave her
    is said "Men use estrogen as a steroid to train different muscles, the side effect it that it makes them grow breast tissue. Women use test. as a steroid to train different muscles, but it can make them grow facial hair and deepen their voice." This was on a printed out handout that was given to the class.

So I called up the school, and talked to the Principal. I explained to him
    that what the teacher is teaching is wrong. It could hurt someone who is on
    a sports team, thinking that they are going to add muscle by adding estrogen.
    I told the Principal that I would be more than happy to come down to the school and educate the students about fitness.

This was being taught in the Hormone section in Sex ed.
    Funny, if a teacher was going to be suspended for doing something
    wrong in sex ed, I wouldn't expect it to be about steroids .

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    So the public schools are teaching kids about steroids ?????????, if they are i think thats kinda fuvked up and there will be a price to pay by the educatioal systems

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    So the public schools are teaching kids about steroids ?????????, if they are i think thats kinda fuvked up and there will be a price to pay by the educatioal systems

Idiots teaching our kids? Oh, this is America....nothing new.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    sweet

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    You got a teacher suspended for that? Maybe if the teacher called me a kid a dickhead it would warrant that. I hope some dipshit on the sports team adds some estrogen to his workout. Serves his ass right.
    Last edited by USfighterFC; 01-14-2006 at 02:22 PM.

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Good for you mang! Get those bastards, I think i spent as much time suspended as I did in the classroon in HS

i dont know about u guys but i woudnt want my kid learning about juice in a public school, if i had a kid that is, they dont even educate college stdents on steroids that much dpending on your course selection, i think peole should find out on there own if my kid did question about steroids i would do my best to educate him my self, but in no way should a public school try to educate them

i dont know about u guys but i woudnt want my kid learning about juice in a public school, if i had a kid that is, they dont even educate college stdents on steroids that much dpending on your course selection, i think peole should find out on there own if my kid did question about steroids i would do my best to educate him my self, but in no way should a public school try to educate them

I would def want my kid learning about steroids from a teacher...not some other student who is planning to take them or "knows" about them. They should know the dangers of steroids especially taking them at their age. So even if they embelish some horror stories I'd rather that than a teacher condoning the use of them. Fact is I like steroids as much as the next person on this site but you guys advocate too much for them and the fact remains is steroids still have a danger to them. It's not like popping aspirin and thats it. Kids should def be aware of what they can do not that "You inject it and it makes you bigger" scheme.

Well, to be honest, I told the principal that I was a parent and my son had bought some estrogen from the drug store on his way home from school. So I lied alittle... but I would prefer to have a teacher off for one day (with pay) and learn what he's teaching... rather than mis-informing children, and possibly causing them medical problems.

By the way, the son I made up is on the school basket ball team.
    Funny how the principal did not know who is on the team. (It's junior high, and there are not many students in the school. )

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Well, to be honest, I told the principal that I was a parent and my son had bought some estrogen from the drug store on his way home from school. So I lied alittle... but I would prefer to have a teacher off for one day (with pay) and learn what he's teaching... rather than mis-informing children, and possibly causing them medical problems.

By the way, the son I made up is on the school basket ball team.
    Funny how the principal did not know who is on the team. (It's junior high, and there are not many students in the school. )

So you got a teacher suspended for your lies? This keeps getting better and better.

Dont you think suspending a teacher for making a mistake is EXTREMELY harsh. If at anytime you screw up in your job wouldnt it bother you knowing that you can now be suspended if you have one complaint from someone is very adamant that you were in the wrong. You could be costing this person their job, a teacher being suspended is a very serious offense and goes on their teaching record not to mention it makes them look extremely bad with their co-workers. Bad move IMO.

Kinda dis-enchanting to watch you guys cheer him on as well

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    They should know the dangers of steroids especially taking them at their age. So even if they embelish some horror stories I'd rather that than a teacher condoning the use of them.
    thats all we were ever taught about steroids in HS. never was taught what to take, was just told a bunch of side effects and horror stories. Now that I think about it I think that is why everyone misconceaves steroids. All bad stuff I learned about it in school is all the average person knows about it.

the teacher should have their info straight before bringing it into the classroom. whether or not they get suspended for it is not for me to decide. shouldn't have lied about it though.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    thats all we were ever taught about steroids in HS. never was taught what to take, was just told a bunch of side effects and horror stories. Now that I think about it I think that is why everyone misconceaves steroids. All bad stuff I learned about it in school is all the average person knows about it.

Well you have to look at it this way......steroids also do bad things to your body as well. Like it or not we all say its a bunch of bullshit and like I said most of it is embelished.....truth is no matter what anyone says "Roid rage " is no myth to me and I've trained my whole life for emotions not to get the best of me in bad situations. Why should you be taught what to take if they're not even legal. You may sit here and try to justify their legality but the fact is they're not. It's like a teacher saying if your gonna go blow coke just try not to do more than a gram at a time. Do you want your son taking steroids as a teen? I'll knock the shit out of mine if he does. Every misconception of steroids isnt based on everyones HS Health class experience but its all smoke and mirrrors. Such as the suicide of the kid on the MTV show that took steroids or the brain cancer of the Lyle Alzado when he was in his early 40's. None of their deaths has been factually proven to have been caused by steroids but has been linked to them in every single way.

the teacher should have their info straight before bringing it into the classroom. whether or not they get suspended for it is not for me to decide. shouldn't have lied about it though.

I agree but you have to look at it a little deeper here. I once thought that the R&B girl Ciara was born a man and it has been in the news a bunch of times. Now I found about 50 websites saying she "WAS" born a boy but became a girl when she was younger. It was a bullshit rumor. Point being I found 50 websites with bullshit on it that I thought was legit. Who's to say this teacher didnt get info such as that thinking that estrogen helps build muscle when it does not. Again point being because a teacher is misinformed on one subject doesnt mean he/she should be suspended.

Well you have to look at it this way......steroids also do bad things to your body as well. Like it or not we all say its a bunch of bullshit and like I said most of it is embelished.....truth is no matter what anyone says "Roid rage" is no myth to me and I've trained my whole life for emotions not to get the best of me in bad situations. Why should you be taught what to take if they're not even legal. You may sit here and try to justify their legality but the fact is they're not. It's like a teacher saying if your gonna go blow coke just try not to do more than a gram at a time. Do you want your son taking steroids as a teen? I'll knock the shit out of mine if he does. Every misconception of steroids isnt based on everyones HS Health class experience but its all smoke and mirrrors. Such as the suicide of the kid on the MTV show that took steroids or the brain cancer of the Lyle Alzado when he was in his early 40's. None of their deaths has been factually proven to have been caused by steroids but has been linked to them in every single way.
    I see what you're saying but I didn't mean it that way. I never said that students should be taught what to take. I wouldnt want anyone I knew to take it unless they were ready. If I had a son I would never want him to take them at any age period just because I'm so damn protective. I'm just saying I've always wondered where everyone gets these misconceptions from and I do think the magority from it is in the classroom. I didnt know jack shit about juice until they taught us about it in the classroom, I acually thought it was probably alright. Then after that HS course I thought it was terrible and I came out with every misconception about it that the average person has now until I had some friends who did it safely and later found this site. Roids can be bad if used the wrong way or by the wrong person. But whatever you say I still think it's BS mainly the way the media perceives it. It's not even illegal to take up here. The media influences everyone and makes it hard to get our gf's to go along with it

I agree but you have to look at it a little deeper here. I once thought that the R&B girl Ciara was born a man and it has been in the news a bunch of times. Now I found about 50 websites saying she "WAS" born a boy but became a girl when she was younger. It was a bullshit rumor. Point being I found 50 websites with bullshit on it that I thought was legit. Who's to say this teacher didnt get info such as that thinking that estrogen helps build muscle when it does not. Again point being because a teacher is misinformed on one subject doesnt mean he/she should be suspended.
    why are you looking up transvesite websites? jk

Why wouldnt you want your son to take steroids ?

Why wouldnt you want your son to take steroids?
    why would you want him to?

There is a point behind my question.....

That being if all these misconceptions are false than why be so protective?

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Propaganda dude

most are false some are true. like I said if i had a son id be hella protective. but lets be honest theres alot of bullshit that comes along with steroids I wouldnt want him to deal with. Granted I say that now but if he were an adult I'd probably change my tune.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Propaganda dude

Try to stay out of this one hoss......as you have shown us your grades we all know you didnt pay attention in class anyway

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Try to stay out of this one hoss......as you have shown us your grades we all know you didnt pay attention in class anyway

Nuff said.

chest6 is offline Banned
    give men estrogen to get nice and strong r u kidding?

i see your point Usfighter but i think by the time have kids you will have to have the TALK with your children abot steroids just like you hav to TALK about sex, specially if there in sports, i mean evreyday i hear something about steroids on TV and now with this MTV shit out its gonna be chaos for all teenagers

most are false some are true. like I said if i had a son id be hella protective. but lets be honest theres alot of bullshit that comes along with steroids.

There is bullshit yes but at the same time there isnt. Although that kid in the True Life show killed himself and the parents blamed steroids and we all say thats total horseshit but there is a direct link between steroids and depression. And in my steroid experiences/ ignorance I've also experienced that first hand probably worse than anyone on this forum right now. Def not to the point of suicide but bad enough. I dont know what's true and what's not. But I sure as shit dont want my son being a guinea pig.

i see your point Usfighter but i think by the time have kids you will have to have the TALK with your children abot steroids just like you hav to TALK about sex, specially if there in sports, i mean evreyday i hear something about steroids on TV and now with this MTV shit out its gonna be chaos for all teenagers

Now I agree 100% here.....you should talk with your son about it. I admit out of all of my friends it's just myself and 1 other friend who take steroids and they're not so common place as smoking weed but it's still an issue. The issue here was should this teacher should have been suspended for misinforming students on it. Maybe he should have been lectured by a superior but being suspended is a HUGE step backwards.

Dont you think suspending a teacher for making a mistake is EXTREMELY harsh. If at anytime you screw up in your job wouldnt it bother you knowing that you can now be suspended if you have one complaint from someone is very adamant that you were in the wrong. You could be costing this person their job, a teacher being suspended is a very serious offense and goes on their teaching record not to mention it makes them look extremely bad with their co-workers. Bad move IMO.
    I didn't ask for him to be suspended. All that I had said was that "my son bought estrogen, because a teacher at *** school told (and I read what was on the hand-out)." I never gave the name of the teacher. The next day though, my cousin had told me that the teacher was suspended for one day. Teacher was suspended on thursday, and came back to work on friday. I was not the only one who complained. Apparently this was the straw that broke the camels back.

He was suspended last year for two weeks for telling students that Aids was created from a gay man having sex with a monkey. I nearly pissed myself when I heard that. How can people belive things like this.

I didn't ask for him to be suspended. All that I had said was that "my son bought estrogen, because a teacher at *** school told (and I read what was on the hand-out)." I never gave the name of the teacher. The next day though, my cousin had told me that the teacher was suspended for one day. Teacher was suspended on thursday, and came back to work on friday. I was not the only one who complained. Apparently this was the straw that broke the camels back.

He was suspended last year for two weeks for telling students that Aids was created from a gay man having sex with a monkey. I nearly pissed myself when I heard that. How can people belive things like this.

Well things like that paint the whole picture lol. That's probably why he was suspended in the first place. I should've asked if that was his first offense...for that I apologize, I jumped to conclusions, i should practice what I preach....then again life would be a lot more boring for me.

Well things like that paint the whole picture lol. That's probably why he was suspended in the first place. I should've asked if that was his first offense...for that I apologize, I jumped to conclusions, i should practice what I preach....then again life would be a lot more boring for me.
    I should have said that it was not his first offense. I just could not belive that a teacher was providing such horible information. Seriously though, a kid could go to walmart and buy estrogen and use a bottle of it thinking they could get huge. I remember what I was like in junior high. I used to think that you didn't need to work out if you took steroids , and you would change over night.

(Anybody remember that dinosaur TV show, the boy did gear, and grew crazy huge but then started growing spikes) That's where I first learned about steroids. It's the show where the baby always said "Not the Mama."

I should have said that it was not his first offense. I just could not belive that a teacher was providing such horible information. Seriously though, a kid could go to walmart and buy estrogen and use a bottle of it thinking they could get huge. I remember what I was like in junior high. I used to think that you didn't need to work out if you took steroids , and you would change over night.

(Anybody remember that dinosaur TV show, the boy did gear, and grew crazy huge but then started growing spikes) That's where I first learned about steroids. It's the show where the baby always said "Not the Mama."

Yeah the baby was an annoying fvcker.....I think it was called "The Dinosaurs" I just remember the fathers boss was a big ass t-rex.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Since when can you buy estrogen at the drugstore?

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct
    Since when can you buy estrogen at the drugstore?
    You can't...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    You can't...
    It's easy to get birth control.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    It's easy to get birth control.
    You can't get birth control without a prescription as far as I know. And I don't see a doc prescribing estrogen to a junior high school jock.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    You can't get birth control without a prescription as far as I know. And I don't see a doc prescribing estrogen to a junior high school jock.
    but he needs it for that extra edge!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What's even more assinine is the principal believing that you can BUY ESTROGEN.

WTF...

~SC~

but he needs it for that extra edge!

LOL!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information