Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    how about we bring a couple crack heads on the show and talk about that, I mean I know its not as bad as gear but it shouldnt be overlooked

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    douchebag is an idiot........

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    its probably hoss
    hahahahaha

chest6 is offline Banned
    I liike how the gay dude isnt saying a thing. Peter has some very good points, I like him more now. The Danny Douche guy is stubborn and wont listen to a thing he says and is just listening to the wrestler dude. Why have Peter on the show if you wont listen to him and ur gonna be bias towards the wrestler anyway??

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    the media is a joke

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I wanna catch this...

Quote Originally Posted by aadren****e
    this is ****ing gay..this guy lets them talk and as soon as they get halwayf through with their argument he cuts them off with somthing rediculous.
    I know everytime someone brings up a positive point boom they block it out. Fvcking stupid show not even geared to see both side just the ugly

lets all call in with complaints!! lol

blah blah blah blah blah

yes you dumb bitch, we know teenagers shouldnt use steroids .

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    AR needs to sit down and select 10 members with top knowledge on AAS and shut the media down
    that doesnt sell. people dont want to hear the truth...especially on the news

email the jackass

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    that doesnt sell. people dont want to hear the truth...especially on the news
    o I know just a little dream I have I just want to see these people try to respond to guys from this board giving him the truth

inject motor oil ha he

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    uh-ohhh there is ephedra in my test.

and Holy shit creatine.

i like a nice synthetic 5W 30 blend myself, for high end machines like myself!

chest6 is offline Banned
    no shit steroids are bad for teens and they stunt your growth. I was listening and I was like "no shit, no shit, no, yes, so what, no" this is crap. I like how they were like possibly get Peter to stop using and he goes "Never" right before they cut to commercial I was laughing so hard

"my good friend peter" id be like.. yo, dude, i aint your fvucking friend

well i personally can get you straight 40 weight test, or some 10w 30 sust, even get this one 5w 20 prop....crazy shit right!! lmao

i wonder if the fags gonna do another cycle and go rage on people

chest6 is offline Banned
    they were talkin all this crap about the internet and the whole time im like "thats why u dont buy off the internet you fvcktards"

Quote Originally Posted by aadren****e
    well i personally can get you straight 40 weight test, or some 10w 30 sust, even get this one 5w 20 prop....crazy shit right!! lmao
    so I guess WD40 test blend is hard to get

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    "my good friend peter" id be like.. yo, dude, i aint your fvucking friend
    but if you said it like that they'd jump all over you see hes showing signs of roid rage another effect blah blah

peters good oh hes good..i bet hes a member on AR lol

mad respect for Peter

fvcking cut him off again he was abouit to compare smoking cigs to AAS

just need to get this off my chest... FVCK THE DEA!!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    oh shit +1 for Peter that girl had no answer! That woman just was like blah blah maybe we'll find out later! Hell yes Peter!

"if it could happen to superstar billy graham is could happen to you!"

OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I sent him an e-mail I would love to see his face as he reads it.

how are they gonna "deal" with the mexican government

im sure those years of getting the crap beat out of him in the wrestling ring had nothing to do with his bone and joint problems either....

Yea peter is definitly the man of the hour!

i like how the DEA makes it seem like they have things under control but really have absolutely no clue what thier doing

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Okay - I pulled this from another board and from what I can tell - It is probably the real thing and not an imposter post. I'll let ya'all decide for yourself.

Everyone,

I'm the 'Cover Guy' from Boca Raton who was featured on the show last night, and I just wanted to address some things, because the people on this forum seem knowledgeable about the issue at hand.

First, my motivation for doing the show was to positively portray steroid use as opposed to abuse. I am appalled at what is going on within Congress and within this country where normal users are demonized as criminal. I was highly impressed with the HBO Real Sports Segment featuring John Romano, and wanted to convey a similar viewpoint.

After seeing the show, I am fairly pleased with how I was represented, but disapppointed in certain regards. You have to understand that they had 40 hrs of footage that they had to make into 12 or 13 minutes of actual footage. Let me say that again -- 40 hrs of raw footage into 12 or 13 min of actual footage. A daunting job to say the least.

So much of what was cut was me ranting against John McCain and his ilk. Me talking about the difference between use and abuse. Me mentioning post-cycle protocol like HCG and Clomid, Me explaining that someone shouldn't even think about using anabolics unless they've trained naturally for years, Me explaining about how I feel it is my decision to make, not the governments if I want to enhance my body, Me showing them blood-work that showed that my liver, kidneys and cholesterol were all in check, etc, etc, but I think they weren't looking for such detailed information like that -- they just wanted drama and that gay dude in Orlando surely provided that for them. (What a ****in' joke he was, by the way)

Some other things to clear up -- they portrayed it like I was attempting to gain the cover of Muscle & Fitness, which was not the case. I realize that at 6'2" 225 lbs with high lats, I would need to go to at least 240/250 shredded for a cover as prestigious as M & F. My goal was the fitness magazine all throughout the process. Darrem Charles trains at my gym, so I know that I'm not in his league in the least.

Also, towards the end of the piece, they portrayed it like I had 'lost' everything - cue melancholy music - which was simply not the case. Sure, I've lost some strength, but I've maintained about 90% of my gains due to HCG, Clomid and Nolvadex (which I used both during the cycle and post-cycle). Yesterday, I weighed in at 224 lbs, which is exactly what I weighed in during the show when they filmed me weighing myself. After coming off of test, I continued on GH for a few months, and now have just relied on NO-Xplode, Ntrix and Cell Masss to retain a good portion of my gains. Along with eating 6 to 8x a day. I'll probably try to hold around 225 naturally, and then do another cycle to see if I can get to 240 or 250.

When I moved to Boca, I was 200 lbs, and got to 230 using anabolics. Without touching a weight, I would be 175 or 180 lbs. I was taking a test blend (cyp, prop, enanthate ), anavar , halitest, gh (mixed with insulin ), and winstrol towards the end preceeding the shoot. I also did lasix before the shoot as well.

Another pet peeve is that I explained the purpose behind each of the components in my cycle and specifically what each one would do. None of that made it into the segment however. Cliff, who counsels an IFBB pro, also went into much more specifics that never made the show. He even diagrammed exactly what certain substances would be doing for the cameras - it was like a science class, lol, but alas none of that saw the light of day. When he was speaking, they would keep telling him 'dumb it down' a bit, because people watching MTV wouldn't understand his explanations.

With regard to people saying that I only train with cables, and the like, that simply isn't the case either. They only showed a small percentage of the training stuff that they shot. Again, 40 hrs into 12 mins. The reason that I use the Hammer Strength for bench is a nagging rotator cuff that flares up when I do free-weigh bench, but I mainly use free weights and compound movements. I'm not the strongest guy in the world, but not the weakest either. I leg press 8 plates on each side, stack the pec deck ( as you all saw ), stack the leg extension, use the 60 lb dumb-bells for curls, do single-arm dumb-bell rows with 110 lb dumb-bells. I'm sure some of you will write in and say that you do a lot more, and I'm sure some of you do, but I'm not chopped liver either.

In my opinion, the show would have been much better off if it had the ultimate fighter guy and myself, and nixed the gay psycho guy. I think it would have been better served if they would have had say Wadler the ant-steroid fascist face off against the doctor featured on the HBO Real Sports segment. I cannot recall his name, but I'm sure most of ou know who I am referring to. But again, I think this would have bored most of their viewers who would have rather watched the 'excitement' of someone 'ODing' on tylenol. What a ****in' clown that guy was. It almost felt like to me he took the Tylenol to spice up the True Life episode. 'I know if I fake a suicide, it'll look cool for TV.' Did anyone else feel this way?

I feel for the parents who lost their son, but to me they are so off-base. It would be akin to me going to Tennessee drinking moon-shine, committing suicide, and then having my parents go in front of Congress and demanding the BAN of ALL alcohol. Utterly ridiculous. Steroid withdrawal?!? Steroid withdrawal?!? They had to be joking. I hope I don't come off as too harsh, because they lost a son and everything, but give me a ****in' break.

I'm not really around on message boards too much, but I wanted to post here, and clear things up just a bit. I feel that it is incumbent upon all of us to fight for our right to choose what we do with our bodies, not have the decision foisted upon us. Anyways, to everyone, stay healthy, stay strong!

-Peter from Boca

chest6 is offline Banned
    I think Peter did his homework. Seemed much more knowledgable than the MTV show

like honest.. ive never done juice before but this crap is making me want to do it even more.

good for peter, speak up brotha

hey did anyone hear the fag say one word??

yeah i think peter knows his stuff pretty well

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information