Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Do you get more attention from women when taking test?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Do you get more attention from women when taking test?

I swear to god women can smell testosterone . I don't know whether it's pheromones or what...

I am taking test e only right now and started about 6 weeks ago. Well this piss takes about 4-5 to hit me and then things start to go nuts.

It seems everywhere I go I am always getting hit on by different broads. Even at the bar where I bounce I wasn't getting this much attention before I started taking test.

I've ran cycles before but was always involved in relationships at the time so I never really noticed this shit. But right now I am single and life's good!!

Do you think women respond and are more attracted to men with higher test levels (even if the test is taken exogenously)?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I'm guessing its cause you look better when you're on. I know what you mean though.

Holy Shit....girls have been eye ****ing me like crazy since for the last few days. I started my cycle on the 12th!!! I swear to God...I feel like a celebrity on campus, girls are rubbernecking me like crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    I'm guessing its cause you look better when you're on. I know what you mean though.
    That's the thing dawg I don't think I look any better; maybe worse if anything! It's winter so I am always sporting sweaters, jackets, etc. I am bigger but even with l-dex I am retaining some water in my face which looks like shit. regardless the broads have been more plentiful.

Quote Originally Posted by notanormalgent
    Holy Shit....girls have been eye ****ing me like crazy since for the last few days. I started my cycle on the 12th!!! I swear to God...I feel like a celebrity on campus, girls are rubbernecking me like crazy!
    It has to be something chemical.. like pheromones.. like in the stone ages women were attracted to men with the highest test because it ensured their survival and their offspring's survival, etc. I think women still have that mechanism today. it's just too obvious of a difference to be coincidental
    RIB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    It has to be something chemical.. like pheromones.. like in the stone ages women were attracted to men with the highest test because it ensured their survival and their offspring's survival, etc. I think women still have that mechanism today. it's just too obvious of a difference to be coincidental

hahahaa, well today they look to the guy w/ the highest bank roll for survival. I think alot of it is confidence and demeanor, on test you possess this attitude like nothing is going to stop you, not even a period.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    hahahaa, well today they look to the guy w/ the highest bank roll for survival. I think alot of it is confidence and demeanor, on test you possess this attitude like nothing is going to stop you, not even a period.
    ROFL!!

I definitely feel you there. When I see a girl I want I think of her as a juicey piece of filet mignon for some reason?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Hm..I dunno dude. Maybe its in your head..? You think girls can smell the test?

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    I ****ing Agree With This.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I know what you mean man, same thign is happening to me right now. I have been in a dry spell lately, but started a cycel about 5 weeks ago and I got like 3 girls on my hands right now who have been on my nuts...came outta no where, and I am bulking and fat right now and holding mad water. It's cool with me though, I am horny as a mofo on test, I can get rid of my wood in the morning

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    this is so true, when i was on i was getting alot more attention from girls now that im off it's slowed down a bit but those same girls i picked up while on are still all over me LOL

someone should fund research into this area, i'll gladly volenteer as a test subject

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    i feel you man.
    happend to me too.
    i just finished a cylce that had test e. and I definelty had more chicks hitting on me while on it. it started around week 5. and now it's back to normal.

and i don't think it's because of higher confidence because i didn't even talk or look at these bitches. they just came out of nowhere and were hitting on me. this one slut grabed me to the dance floor without even saying anything. ****ing horny bitches.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I tend to get less coz of the whole bloated thing. I get more attention in pct tho, coz im really emotional and the girls love it, plus the bloat has gone by then!

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe the test is giving you more confidence and this is what the chicks are noticing

Mizfit is offline Banned
    your probably more confident.. im not more attracted to guys are on.. but i do love confidence...

If you feel better about yoursefl it shows.. as G-force said..

I hate when guys feel insecure

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I would like to add...

"And oh my god all you guys that posted in this thread....are hot"

i can feel the heads growing..

I don't need to stroke your egos.. your doing quite nicely on your own

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I'm on week 2, noticed some increased confidence but nothing major yet besides the fact i'm getting new numbers.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    LOL.....

The next MTV show is going to be "To get laid, I'm going to start steroids !".

~SC~

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    I would have to say, Yes on this one. Women of all ages seem to be drawn to me more when i am on. Thats would be one of the positive side effects of Testosterone ......lol.

Except if its a women like in Mizfits avatar then thats worse then acne......

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Women definately notice test... survival of the fittest. It's programed into use from the begging.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    You guys give so much attenion to each other.. it's adorable

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Yes they do.. when im on i sweat like a fatty .. which i am.. and the attentionis like this..

1st chick "OMG do you think he is ok?"
    2nd chick "I Dunno, he is sweating really bad."
    1st chick "Hey, look at that fat sweaty kid!"
    3rd chick "wow he is large look at him, u think he is about to have a heart attack"
    2nd chick " i hope not.. i dont wanna give him CPR!"
    etc...

TinTin78 is offline Member
    I am in my 3rd week now and I actually looked at myself in a window going to the gym and I looked damn good. I mean woman just have to love me if I want myself that bad. They better hurry up before I regret it and just keep me to me! Since I don't care about chicks for the time being, they seem to get more and more interested. They just love not to know what you feel about them, just laugh and be that strong person you are drives them crazy and they get very curious. I am not gay but I don't have time to let girls get in the way of my cycle.
    Last edited by TinTin78; 01-26-2006 at 06:03 PM.

taiboxa

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    well they surely neglected that part of the MTV Special.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i will test out this theory for myself because i truly believe you may have something there.

NOT !!!

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    got me good lol

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Yes they do.. when im on i sweat like a fatty .. which i am.. and the attentionis like this..

3rd chick "wow he is large look at him, u think he is about to have a heart attack"
    etc...
    lmao @ taiboxa

Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    I am in my 3rd week now and I actually looked at myself in a window going to the gym and I looked damn good. I mean woman just have to love me if I want myself that bad. They better hurry up before I regret it and just keep me to me! Since I don't care about chicks for the time being, they seem to get more and more interested. They just love not to know what you feel about them, just laugh and be that strong person you are drives them crazy and they get very curious. I am not gay but I don't have time to let girls get in the way of my cycle.

Girls get in the way of your cycle? When I'm on cycle here is my frame of mind. #1-get huge or ripped #2- find a piece of ass to get me through the hard times(literally) #3- Find more ass so when the first piece is busy I have someone else to do. Well, it used to be my way of thinking, locked down now.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    well when you look like you just left the gym 24-7, I would guess that you would get more attention, I did.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I think alot of it is confidence and demeanor, on test you possess this attitude like nothing is going to stop you, not even a period.
    I agree

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    If this is true for guys..hmmmm...I'm wondering about girls. Particularly myself...I haven't noticed anymore attention.

To think about it....I haven't noticed any attention damn it!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Well, I think men fall more for estrogen so sorry there, you might wanna dump the test, it won't get me going.

Stayinstacked: I meant more like, it screw up my food and there is alot of stuff that you have to do and not really have the time to do. I think you only meant the sex part and yes if you have only that then it might be ok, but in a relationship with someone not understanding everything it's just a pain in the ass. I was probably thinking of newer relationships also because this thread is about meeting new girls because you are on test. And when you meet someone new there is alot of stuff happening that I just don't care or want now that I am on my cycle.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Probably more of an air of confidence that you have while on based on how things are going with your workouts and positive appearance changes. Girls pick up on confidence levels very easily.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Probably more of an air of confidence that you have while on based on how things are going with your workouts and positive appearance changes. Girls pick up on confidence levels very easily.
    As long as that 'air' didn't come as a protein fart.......

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa

etc...
    alow me to reitterate...
    YES YOU DO

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    It's gotta be you're more confident being on the shit and shit.
    I think there's been a recent discovery with the pheromone thing so who knows? Doesn't it feel weird getting attention like that though? I always had mixed feelings about it. I'm definately not noticed as much with the off season bloat and that moon pie face you get but maybe you can get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    That's the thing dawg I don't think I look any better; maybe worse if anything! It's winter so I am always sporting sweaters, jackets, etc. I am bigger but even with l-dex I am retaining some water in my face which looks like shit. regardless the broads have been more plentiful.

decadbal is offline Banned
    fancy boy

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I never get attention from women when I am taking a test.

Usually when taking a test, everyone is looking down at their papers, and there is not enough time for flirting.

~SC~

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    good one swole

yes i get more attention on test for sure...i think its a mix of an increase in confidence and pheromones in some cases
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I never get attention from women when I am taking a test.

Usually when taking a test, everyone is looking down at their papers, and there is not enough time for flirting.

~SC~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information