Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I've had dreams that come true. Mostly little things, still kinda freaky.

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    maybe u saw her before

I have. We know each other. I met her in Mexico but we both live in the same city.

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    when i miss a workout i have a dream the following night about doing the workout. I actually dreamt of squatting once.

i also dream of eating candy

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have a dream your girl friend is ****ing your brother, chances are it is true.

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope not

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    thats cool that you guys get dreams that come true.

But ever since i was a kid, i got and still get the most powerful and intense premonitions that are always spot on

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I've had that dream where I was swining at someone who was bad. And my arms were going so slow!!! ah that was so unbareable!!!

I sometimes wonder if te Deja vu I get is something i saw in a dream...

As for people who say they dont dream,.. EVERYONE has dreams, its all just a matter of remembering them.

Still I'm in the same boat as the guy who says he is more open in dreams for whatever reason. I'm still curious as to what holds me back....I'de like to be so free that would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    I've had that dream where I was swining at someone who was bad. And my arms were going so slow!!! ah that was so unbareable!!!

I sometimes wonder if te Deja vu I get is something i saw in a dream...

As for people who say they dont dream,.. EVERYONE has dreams, its all just a matter of remembering them.

Still I'm in the same boat as the guy who says he is more open in dreams for whatever reason. I'm still curious as to what holds me back....I'de like to be so free that would be nice.

Same here. I've had plenty of those dreams. It upsets me.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    I have. We know each other. I met her in Mexico but we both live in the same city.
    de ja vu..

It's not really a dream

Or sometimes she might of subconsciously been on your mind

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I have dreams of the future. Usually it's a warning of something bad. I had a dream my sister lost her baby and 3 days later she had a miscarriage.

Sometimes they're good. I had a dream a week before my best friend when to Atlantic City. I woke up remember the numbers he bet and I told him. He won a few thousand betting the numbers I told him.
    I have the same thing, but sometimes the people in the dream are the ones it happens to in real life or just people I dont know at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    de ja vu..

It's not really a dream

Or sometimes she might of subconsciously been on your mind

Or so it seems....

life is but a dream..... *tear*

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    i don't like thinking about my dreams. don't wanna know if bad shit is gonna happen to me.

i can remember them if i try but i don't want to. so i just don't think about it.

This one dream i had though, i can never forget.
    I was picking up a radio station in my head while i was asleep(kinda). I was listening to the comercials and the music (that i had never heard before). It was a radio station from detroit and i live in california. This dream was sooo realistic. I wasn't even fully asleep. I was half awake. I'd open my eyes and the radio would turn off. close my eyes and it went back on. I got up a few times looking around for a radio in my room, but there was none. I wanted to write down some of the phone numbers from the comercials, and now regret that i didn't.

That shit FREAKED ME OUT. It wasn't the dream itself but how realistic the dream was. I mean I was practicly awake.

My dream last night told me that I have a choice. My choices are I could keep being the person that I am and live life always wishing I was completely happy or I can give up being the popular kid, step away from the spotlight, and give it all up and I will find true happiness.

Extremely weird but I felt it was a sign as I fell asleep last night speaking to God.

Now I'm confused in whether I should do it or not but it does make sense. It showed me giving everything up and talking to a girl. That girl and I got extremely close and I felt something that was beyond explanation. We were just friends and it was probably a better feeling then the girl I was with for over 4 years. I met her parents, then she was in trouble and I went to save her as I left a "party" in which I would suggest it would symbolize my "spotlight" as I left and never looked back. When I got there she cried to me and I woke up.
    Last edited by Massacre; 01-31-2006 at 12:50 PM.

Right on bro! Saving your woman!

I lost my faith a years back and i've been in inner chaos without it.. There are so many factors to this whole situation im in it does a number on me on so many levels.
    I went to church last year, i believe it was midnight mass with my father and his g/f. And i prayed and asked for forgiveness and for a sign to what to do, who i was, what i am, etc.
    That night i had a dream that a priest figure laid his hands on my head and said something. It was so strange, but i liked it because of the presence i felt around me.
    When i woke up i was bumbed because i wanted it. And even though that could have clearly be a sign, i still deny its purpose and meaning to me.
    I've got things to figure out on that one. still, but lately i've been getting SO CLOSE to this answer i've been looking for. i can feel it.

So dreams must mean something because they are there, and they exist.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information