Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    PrairieDawg's Avatar
    PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,874

    is it just me or is every chick a model?

    Am I the only one that notices every girl out there is/used to be a model and has a hundred guys after her? and they always make a point of telling you this on the first date? every single girl I've dated in the past 2 years seems to say the same thing. lesson to the ladies, all this tells me is you have low self esteem if you gotta go out of your way to tell me this stuff!! Does anyone else notice this? I've been dating this girl for about month now and she keeps telling me about guys that hit on her and guys that want her (and I have to keep hearing about the calenders she's done). she tells me that she lets them know she belongs to me now. so then why do I need to know this? Every attractive girl gets hit on constantly so I'm not going to get jealous about it. It should be a dead subject after that unless the guy won't leave her alone. How do I tell her to knock it off? this is getting annoying. makes me wanna date ugly chicks so I don't have to listen to it

  2. #2
    TADOLFI's Avatar
    TADOLFI is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Always close to a gym
    Posts
    688
    Give it to her straight.

    Not knockin bro - but she sounds too shallow for you.
    Move on.

  3. #3
    GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    326
    bc all girls are attention wanting sl*ts... chics are good for sex and thats about it. i have had a girl for 5 months now after being single for 3yrs and i come to the conclusion i dont like relationships, i would way rather be single(i wonder how my girl will feel about this):/

  4. #4
    USfighterFC's Avatar
    USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    6,357
    Punch her in the mouth.....then see how many offers she gets to do calenders afterwards.

  5. #5
    PrairieDawg's Avatar
    PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,874
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Punch her in the mouth.....then see how many offers she gets to do calenders afterwards.
    haha then maybe I wouldnt have to hear about it either.

  6. #6
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    I remember in a club one time this chick who thought she was all that eventually came to my table and sat down to chat after about 3 hours of being approached by almost every guy in there. She came over on her own will which actually surprised me because all night she was getting approached not doing the approaching. She came over out of curiousity because I was the only one not all over her, I was acting totally dis-interested, and it also helped that I was wearing a suit but only the vest to the suit w/nothing else but the pants and I was all pro-tanned as it was after I shot some photos. Yes, I was showing off and the alcohol had the veins lookin' like a Cali road map.

    Anyhow.....

    Prior to her doing this, I had hooked up w/another girl already and she had not seen that evidently. We were going to leave in 10 mins. to go eat and take a walk along the shore to get to know each other (we clicked!!) as soon as she said by to her friends.

    Ms. "THANG" sat down and asked me about myself and I could tell she really didn't care, but instead she felt compelled to "compare" herself to me by telling me all of the pictures she's done, how she used to model in some Euro mag, etc., and the entire time I was thinking "damn, I wish she'd shut the f*ck up"....She just wanted to yap and I wasn't sayin' shit.........Plus my mind was on the Spanish woman I had already hooked up with. Nothing beats my Spanish women...

    I then asked, "what did you model, your hands?"

    She said, "No, me.....I modeled me....like my face mostly, some of my body, etc".....

    I said, "Don't take this personally, but I really don't see how that's possible".

    And with perfect timing, the girl that I had hooked up w/earlier was done saying bye to her friends and said, "you ready to go baby?", right in front of Ms. "My shit don't stink". I said, "Oh hell yeah, I was getting nauseous over here waiting for so long", and we walked out.

    That is the wrong way to approach me, even though I am a "man" and am supposed to jump all over ass everytime it throws itself at me. It was a total turn-off and she wasn't all that in the first place. She was okay, but that personality and way to try and impress me just made her ugly.

    ~SC~

  7. #7
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    Try the direct approach. I know you are good looking....if you weren't I wouldn't still be de****g with your self important A$$! and there's about 100 other hot chicks just waiting to take your place! SO STFU before I put something in your mouth to shut you up .... like a donut!

  8. #8
    USfighterFC's Avatar
    USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    6,357
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I remember in a club one time this chick who thought she was all that eventually came to my table and sat down to chat after about 3 hours of being approached by almost every guy in there. She came over on her own will which actually surprised me because all night she was getting approached not doing the approaching. She came over out of curiousity because I was the only one not all over her, I was acting totally dis-interested, and it also helped that I was wearing a suit but only the vest to the suit w/nothing else but the pants and I was all pro-tanned as it was after I shot some photos. Yes, I was showing off and the alcohol had the veins lookin' like a Cali road map.

    Anyhow.....

    Prior to her doing this, I had hooked up w/another girl already and she had not seen that evidently. We were going to leave in 10 mins. to go eat and take a walk along the shore to get to know each other (we clicked!!) as soon as she said by to her friends.

    Ms. "THANG" sat down and asked me about myself and I could tell she really didn't care, but instead she felt compelled to "compare" herself to me by telling me all of the pictures she's done, how she used to model in some Euro mag, etc., and the entire time I was thinking "damn, I wish she'd shut the f*ck up"....She just wanted to yap and I wasn't sayin' shit.........Plus my mind was on the Spanish woman I had already hooked up with. Nothing beats my Spanish women...

    I then asked, "what did you model, your hands?"

    She said, "No, me.....I modeled me....like my face mostly, some of my body, etc".....

    I said, "Don't take this personally, but I really don't see how that's possible".

    And with perfect timing, the girl that I had hooked up w/earlier was done saying bye to her friends and said, "you ready to go baby?", right in front of Ms. "My shit don't stink". I said, "Oh hell yeah, I was getting nauseous over here waiting for so long", and we walked out.

    That is the wrong way to approach me, even though I am a "man" and am supposed to jump all over ass everytime it throws itself at me. It was a total turn-off and she wasn't all that in the first place. She was okay, but that personality and way to try and impress me just made her ugly.

    ~SC~

    LOL great story....pretty damn entertaining I must say.

  9. #9
    PrairieDawg's Avatar
    PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,874
    Thats hilarious SC. I bet that chick dropped like an anvel straight from could 9 when you said that

  10. #10
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Funny thing is, I never even turned around to see what her reaction was, I was actually really amped over the girl I met earlier.

    ~SC~

  11. #11
    Sage's Avatar
    Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    SAGEVILLE City
    Posts
    2,149
    i used to date russian women which are hot and i'll grant that, but bitches are extremely materialistic to the point where i had to give them my resume prior to getting a piece of ass.

  12. #12
    Captain Fraud's Avatar
    Captain Fraud is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Liverpool UK
    Posts
    42
    sleep with an ugly chick she'll let you do want you want as she doesn't know when she's getting next LOL

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    toys for twats truck
    Posts
    851
    it's called insecurity, and it's annoying as hell. they just can't be hot and shut the hell up about it. no no no, they have to go about making sure everyone knows it. bah!!!


    thats why i'm only attracted to the confident girls that are a lady in the street and a freak in the bed!!

  14. #14
    KhrisiGirl's Avatar
    KhrisiGirl is offline AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Not here. Not there.
    Posts
    972
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyrotation92
    it's called insecurity, and it's annoying as hell. they just can't be hot and shut the hell up about it. no no no, they have to go about making sure everyone knows it. bah!!!
    I have to jump in here. If a girl is hot, confident and not a slut then she is a bitch. We hear "what you are too good to talk to me?" Honestly, what about the girls that are hot and don't give out that "I am a cheap whore" vibe?
    And yes....a majority of the females out there play straight out of Mindtricks 101 but not all of us.
    Khrisi

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    toys for twats truck
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrisiGirl
    I have to jump in here. If a girl is hot, confident and not a slut then she is a bitch. We hear "what you are too good to talk to me?" Honestly, what about the girls that are hot and don't give out that "I am a cheap whore" vibe?
    And yes....a majority of the females out there play straight out of Mindtricks 101 but not all of us.
    Khrisi
    i am agreeing with you on that there. i wasnt saying the opposite. i LOVE chicks that are hot and don't feel the need to be a slut and open their legs to a different guy a night to feel excepted. that makes them more of a challenge anyways, which i like. what i was trying to say is i like the girls that are hot, confident and succesful and only need the attention from one guy and are satisfied with that. feel me?

  16. #16
    Captain Fraud's Avatar
    Captain Fraud is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Liverpool UK
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyrotation92
    it's called insecurity, and it's annoying as hell. they just can't be hot and shut the hell up about it. no no no, they have to go about making sure everyone knows it. bah!!!


    thats why i'm only attracted to the confident girls that are a lady in the street and a freak in the bed!!
    My ex wife was a double of Carman Electra and turned everyones heads even girls , yet she was and still is the most insecure person I have ever met.She also came across as butter would melt but in bed the dirtiest girl ever....god I miss my ex wife

  17. #17
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Try the direct approach. I know you are good looking....if you weren't I wouldn't still be de****g with your self important A$$! and there's about 100 other hot chicks just waiting to take your place! SO STFU before I put something in your mouth to shut you up .... like a donut!
    I agee 100%...cept the donut part

  18. #18
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,524
    Swole is my fuking hero.




    I love going to a club and bar with my head held up high and being able to think that i can get any girl, but dont need to show it off

  19. #19
    KhrisiGirl's Avatar
    KhrisiGirl is offline AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Not here. Not there.
    Posts
    972
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyrotation92
    i am agreeing with you on that there. i wasnt saying the opposite. i LOVE chicks that are hot and don't feel the need to be a slut and open their legs to a different guy a night to feel excepted. that makes them more of a challenge anyways, which i like. what i was trying to say is i like the girls that are hot, confident and succesful and only need the attention from one guy and are satisfied with that. feel me?
    Oh I feel you alright. We are saying the same thing. But it is a catch 22. I have been called a bitch more times than I can remember because I don't talk to every swinging dick that passes by me. I didn't do it when I was single and I for sure don't do it now that I am married. I get hit on more now than when I was single. So...just as confusing as we are to you, you are to us.

    Khrisi

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    toys for twats truck
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrisiGirl
    Oh I feel you alright.......So...just as confusing as we are to you, you are to us.

    Khrisi
    Amen!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •