ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member

tongkat or trib $ opinion

Okay so its like this.. i can get 200grams of powder trib for $50 shipped to my door and i can also get 80grams of powder tongkat for about the same price... I've already used the trib and its awesome I get it from Trueprotein best stuff around.. and the tongkat is 50:1 extract.. so they are both top choices. But i mean obviously i can get alot more trib for the money.. but i've heard good things about tongkat.. should i get the tongkat and give it a go cause the trib is good but could be better.

sorel_C is offline Member
    if you can handle the Nasty a$$ taste of tong kat, go with that one, but trust me it is frikking nasty and dont even try mixing it with a protein shake or juice, just drink it like a shoot,

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    i have a capper... but i mean with price to amount the tongkat is like 3 times as much money.. is it really worth it? Or if i were to take 8 pills of trib a day would i only be taking like 3 of tongkat with the same effect?

sorel_C is offline Member
    damn you, i wish i had a capper, but tong kat is diffently worth the extra bit of cash, if you got enough do both, but i was joking on how bad it taste and it diffently does go good with a protein shake!!

Thread Information