Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Only like 3 people mentioned sex...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    1) Quiet evening at home with wife and son. Watching a movie with a roaring fire going and heavy snowfall outside. Cats are all snuggled up on blankets...everybody close to me is safe and sound...warm and cozy.

2) Spending a week at my folks cottage with family (mom and dad, bro and sis and their families)

3) All night party at friends house. It's the ultimate party house. Big, beautiful and at the end of a wooded cul-de-sac....mucho privacy. Back deck surrounds 35ft round pool, fire pit behind deck, speakers on deck, rec room has 60" tv with surround system (hooked to computer for non-stop tunes) 10ft salt water aquarium, regulation pool table (competition grade), dart board and of course...a fully stocked wet bar. Oh yeah, they have a son who is my sons age....so he is entertaind as well and we always spend the night...NO DD!!!

4) Lifting weights, watching a BBIng show or a strongman comp!

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    Uh, Pete? When am I going to meet these friends?!?! I want in on that!

My fav thing to do- TROPICAL VACATIONS!

I am going to Jamaica in a few days, and Maui in December.
    I guess that would be cheating since they include a bunch of my favorite things: sex, food, drinking, scuba diving, partying, naked suntanning, beach volleyball, swimming, reading, spending time with sig other. OMG, is it Sat yet? Only 4 sleeps before I go!
    One today is worth two tomorrows.

Bert2 is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by tigress
    I am going to Jamaica in a few days, and Maui in December.
    I guess that would be cheating since they include a bunch of my favorite things: sex, food, drinking, scuba diving, partying, naked suntanning, beach volleyball, swimming, reading, spending time with sig other. OMG, is it Sat yet? Only 4 sleeps before I go!

Oh yeah!! Well we want in on that!!!!
    It's supposed to be hard! If it was easy, everyone would do it! It's the "hard" that makes it great!

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    Bring it on Bert Baby! Come to Maui with us!
    One today is worth two tomorrows.

Lady Viking is offline Female Member
    1. Spending time with my friends
    2. Going to the gym
    3. Sleeping
    4. Eating
    5. Playing pc games

shorty2big is offline Member
    1. spending time with the woman,friends, family
    2. hitting the weights
    3. eating pizza,burgers, & cookies!!!!
    4. partying

Mrs. T is offline Female Member
    Being with my family and friends ... whatever we are doing together.
    Mrs. T
    "We can change the world when we change ourselves. And the energy of our consciousness, like the energy of all light, continues into the eternity. When there is light in the soul there will be beauty in the person. When there is beauty in the person there will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home there will order in the nation. When there is order in the nation there will be peace in the world."
    - Chinese Proverb

Mrs. T is offline Female Member
    PaPaPump - the best place I've ever been stargazing is in Leadville Colorado. The stars are so close it seems as though you could touch them. In August there are lots of Meteor showers and it seems as though the entire sky is falling right down on top of you. It is so outstandingly cool! I don't live there, but visit alot. I don't know where you are (other than outside my bedroom window) but it's worth a trip when you have the time.
    Mrs. T
    "We can change the world when we change ourselves. And the energy of our consciousness, like the energy of all light, continues into the eternity. When there is light in the soul there will be beauty in the person. When there is beauty in the person there will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home there will order in the nation. When there is order in the nation there will be peace in the world."
    - Chinese Proverb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information