dizzle is offline Respected Member

Women: Bloussant Breast Enhancement Works!

Hey, I'm not allowed in the Women's Forum, so I thought I'd post it here. Well, ever since I started getting into AS and stuff, and telling my girlfriend about all the sides, and about gyno, She was like, I wish I could grow bigger breasts. She started with a B cup. So we researched it for awhile, and found some cheap breast pills on ebay. We got a 3 month supply, which ended up to be 6 weeks because you have to take more when you first start, and nothing happened. I then found bloussant from a flyer in the mail, and they have a 60 day guarantee or your money back. It costs a lot more, but I figured that if it doesn't work, I can always get my money back. She's been taking it for 3 weeks, and she's totally feeling it work. Almost like gyno for a guy. It started within 4 days, and her nips were itching a little, and feeling really tender. I used to suck on them a little for 4play and stuff, but it's totally tender, and she won't let me do it anymore. Now, I can actually see her breast are much bigger. Not gigantic, but enough to visually see a difference. It's weird, because it has most of the same ingredients as the other stuff on ebay. It even came with a note saying that asian women will respond slower bloussant, and black women will respond quicker. My girlfriend is filipino, so I'm thinking this stuff must be crazy on other people.

Just thought I'd share with y'all.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    It's probably a drug that increases prolactin levels in her. It won't be permanant
    Keep an eye out to see if her sex drive decreases to.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    The instructions said to take 4 a day until you acheive the size you want and then drop down to 1 every two weeks to keep the size. So I guess you're right, she may lose it if she doesn't reorder more. I guess I'll have to upate you in a couple weeks.

tatty is offline Member
    Have these things been tested for side effects? Your girlfriend must have a lot of faith to be popping pills from some flyer in the mail.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    heh that could be said about 65% of the users on this board. present company excluded naturally

Thread Information