Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member

Question Who saw the VMA's????

Man... I saw half of them... It was ok.... I mean I love eminem and all but I htoguht he acted like a little bitch when that dogg puupet thing was trying to talk to him after Moby... yah know.. I wa slike come on man you tlak sooo much shit in the videos, the guys is 3 rows behind you and you can't asay shit??? even jokingly?? whatver

The thing that really chapped my ass was at the ending... Do not get me wrong I love Guns and Fucking roses to death but that was crap... Affter e sang welcome to the jungle i turned it off... First off that wasn't guns and roses That was freakn Axel rose... and i think he sounded like Shit... thats just me

And Jimmy Falon was a moron.. it hink fat joe is gonna go kick his ass..

If anyone else saw anything good tell me, caus ei missed an hour of it, and then i was swiching back and forth between that and I think it was Beverly Hills cop.. it hink. The senifled came on and i didn't bother... lol

so justw anted to see what you guys thought

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    one word...the best part of the entire show......

SHAKIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOh hells yeah man... its looks like she gets better and better everytime i see her

She looked sooo damn good

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I thought the VMA's sucked this year for a # or reasons.
    You couldn't hear the artist's over the music cuz they had the sound all fcked up, the host sucked, the show was rushed, and the camera footage blew.
    But Brittney and Shakira did look good :-)

M

BRITINEY PERFORMED?????shitttt i misse dit

nuke is offline Member
    Brandy has those new mommy tatas

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Shakira is so sexy. I can't believe I broke up with her. But, Britney and I are working out now, so things are good.

How good can Usher move ? Damn, he moves better than Michael Jackson back in the day.

And Eminem - when did he hit the weight room and tanning bed ??

Loved it when they gave it up to the Osbourne's to introduce one of the awards. Mom kept gettin Enrique's name wrong and the daughter was like "mom, what the fuck, say it like this". Haha.

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    the show was alright but iwas between that and the best damn sport show period, the best part was probably when p diddy performed, but all in all it sucked

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    damnit! waited for eminem to perform and then i left to go workout. i came home and my roommate was saying i missed a bunch of eminem stuff! what happened? i heard he threatened to hit moby or something, haha...funny. did he do another performance?

britney looked great. i love her (not her music). i always stood behind her, even before she blew up...i could always tell she was gunna make it...=) i love how she's not super skinny either. she has nice full sexy legs...=)

i thought it was hilarious that fat joe didn't laugh at any of jimmy's jokes about him eating the olsen twins.

i was dissappointed that em didn't sing business or superman...

-clocky baby

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Axl Rose sounded like crap. Who the hell were those freaks in his band? I guess Slash hasn't ran out of money yet.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Oh, and how about Pink getting wasted ?? I thought she looked kinda sexy too with the black hair and that fake tat down her arm. Where was her man Casey Hart (that motocross dude) ?

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Christina Aguilera looked like absolute ghetto trash. And axel rose really sucked up the stage. Man they blew. What about Micheal jackson thinking that they gave hom the artist of the millenuim award when they were just giving him a birthday cake! haha, where was his monkey?

Eminem was an asshole on the VMAs. I wish someone would kick his ass, I'd love to take the pleasure. How can he think he's tough with that wannabe whiteboy attitude? What a wigger.

Shakira is a crappy singer. Jimmy Fallon was funny. Who the hell is Fat Joe? Olsen Twins are, um, growing up. Michael Jackson had some work done... Overall, an excellent show!

One thing for any film buffs that might go to this board: Did anyway of you guys notice the incredible picture quality of the video? That is the best video I've ever seen! It looked exactly like film!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by The French Curler
    Eminem was an asshole on the VMAs. I wish someone would kick his ass, I'd love to take the pleasure. How can he think he's tough with that wannabe whiteboy attitude? What a wigger.
    he actually sings about this in his songs. he admits he's all talk and that he's always just joking around. thats why he's so fucking cool, is cuz he pushes people's buttons on purpose and people flip out. at the end of a lot of his hardcore songs, he laughs and says "i'm just messing around" or "i'm just playing with yall". in one of his songs he insinuates that people who take him literally are totally getting the wrong message. the guy is a laugh riot! there is a verse in one of his songs about people thinking he's a wigger btw...=)

in all honesty, i hated him also until a month or so ago when i actually sat down and listened to his records. now i'm a hardcore fan...=)

-clocky baby

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    [i]Shakira is a crappy singer. Jimmy Fallon was funny. Who the hell is Fat Joe? Olsen Twins are, um, growing up. Michael Jackson had some work done... Overall, an excellent show!

[/B]
    Shakira a crappy singer???????

I think she's quite talented...JMO though. Plus she looks great. Beats Brittany or Christina talent wise

Anyone know how old the Olsen twins are? lol

M

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    shakira IS a crappy singer that dances alot like ricky marten, and i think christina has too much talent to just waste on seeing who can be the biggest tramp(britney,pink) but i guess she thinks she gotta undress if she wants to impress. fat joe didnt like the joke, and just for the record i like the olsen twins! i watch all there shows and specials! there i said...what a relief! i feel like i can really go on with my life now

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by MBaraso

M
    not sure, but i expect to see them in playboy one day......

Originally posted by KeyMastur
    Yes!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    FYI - they just turned sweet 16 on june13 this year.........they're legal !!!!!!

Yes me too. Although i'll admitt i wouldn't mind seeing them in bikini's or something now

M

KeyMastur is offline VET

getting older !!!!!!!

few more years......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who saw the VMA's????-untitled2.jpg  

KeyMastur is offline VET

Thread Information