Babyweight is offline Female Member

Responding to your Dreams??

Have any of you ever had anything like this happen to you? I've heard about people who will dream they are falling off a cliff and wake up on the floor next to their bed; Or are dreaming of walking through tunnels or nowhere specific and wake up the next morning on the couch; dream of something having to do with water & wake up (well....you've got the picture).

Well probably the most strangest & hilarious thing happened to me Saturday night. I was visiting my grandmother in north Florida with my sister & my girlfriend. With only 2 bedrooms, I had to sleep with my friend. So anyways, I had a nightmare that someone was attacking me so in order for me to get away from him, I bit him really hard.
    YES....you guessed it.....I bit the sh**t out of my girlfriends arm. She woke up screamed at me "why the hell did you bite me?"
    WTF...is wrong with me????

I have heard of cases where people have stabbed others in their sleep, and even murdered them in their sleep. What's really strange is I subconsciously did this in my sleep. I had no idea what I was doing.
    What if some of those cases where this really did happen and they really were innocent and didn't recollect anything the next day..
    I can't believe I'm telling you guys this....But I had no one else to share this with and I thought it was pretty interesting.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    that is both funny and scary. I have never had anything like that happen to me as of yet. But I have had some pretty weird friggin dreams. Did your friend bite you back?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Remind me never to sleep with you.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    my ex gf read about that kinda stuff...the people stabbing other people in their sleep and she got all scared i was gunna do it to her... i kept pretending to sleep and then pretending sit up and attack her, it was funny. but no, this stuff doesn't really happen to me. the closest thing like that stuff that has happened to me (and this has happened multiple times) is when i'm sleeping, i start feeling/dreaming these feelings of intense love...then i wake up and i'm on top of my gf mugging down hardcore...its weird, but she loved it...

i was always like..."see, i really do love you!" =)

-clocky baby

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    That's wierd.

I don't think I have anything to worry about, cuz when I wake up from a good sex dream, all my pets are OK and the vacuum is put away.

Look's like I don't act on my dreams.

Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    That's wierd.

I don't think I have anything to worry about, cuz when I wake up from a good sex dream, all my pets are OK and the vacuum is put away.

Look's like I don't act on my dreams.
    OMG....I can't believe you just said that!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Responding to your Dreams??

Originally posted by Babyweight
    I was visiting my grandmother in north Florida with my sister & my girlfriend.
    This is completely off topic but something occured to me. When babyweight reffered to her friend as her "girlfriend" the first thing that popped into my mind was her "friend". Now if a male member used the term "boyfriend", we would automatically think the posting member was gay. So why is it common for girls to use the term girlfriend when talking about an acquaintance, but not for guys?

Also, have you even noticed when girls go out to a club, it's very common for two straight ladies to fast dance togther and nobody thinks anything of it. But imagine the same scenario with two straight guys...it just doesn't happen. What's up with that?

Damn...I'm bored today!!

Thats a good point Pete. Well look at it this way, if I said... "My friend and I were sleeping together" that would sound a little naughty, Don't ya think???....

Besides in my situation....we were at my grandmothers....So I of course would assume everyone could figure that one out that she is just a friend.

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Im very curious ???

glowgrl is offline Female Member
    I have ran into the same thing but its my boyfriend, he has terrible nightmares and one night he sat up and started to choke me, I was scared as shit, I really couldnt scream but I smacked him good until he woke up and he just sat there. He had no idea what the hell was going on he felt terrible b/c he did leave mark!! Then there was another time that he started to punch me in the leg again not knowing what the hell was going on. So now I sleep w/ a flash light on my side of the bed!!!!!!
    Glowgrl

Glowgrl.....whats the flashlight for???/ to clock him upside the head????
    You know what you should do....You should put up a video cam and tape him. He'd Freak!

mexicali is offline New Member
    I've got a friend who does that shit. I've seen him roll over in his sleep, grab his 100lb GF's head and headbutt her as hard as he can and then roll back over. He does that shit all the time and NEVER remembers doing it. He's also punched her and bit her. weird

mexicali

F*CK!?
    mexical he headbutts his girl!? she should use a football helmet or something!

tatty is offline Member
    uh the only thing i do when sleeping with my girl is take all the sheets...lol

Originally posted by palme
    Remind me never to sleep with you.
    Whats wrong Palme.... I don't bite.....

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    A friend of mine,who used to be in the army has this happen to him all the time but only if he gets reminded of it eg playing army video games late at night he then goes to bed and must think his wife next to him is a sniper or something and has been known to try and attack her,needless to say he doesnt play video games late at night any more.Perhaps you was a wrestler in your previous life!!!Best of luck on working it out anyway.

If you did id be on the first thing smokin

glowgrl is offline Female Member
    LOL!! You got it babyweight!!!!!!
    Glowgrl

overhere is offline New Member
    That sort of stuff is being diagnosed as confusional arousals these days.

The theory is that the sleep-stage switching mechanism received a "blip" between REM and deep-sleep. Normally your body is "locked down" chemically from moving during REM.

Its more common when you are below the age of 12, but its been known to happen 2-3 times a year for adults.

I've noticed it occurs when my mouth and nose are covered by a pillow or something, maybe my body is sending a signal to move and get more air.

freakout is offline Associate Member
    Baby,

I used to do something similar when I do not sleep properly or I had too much for supper. Hope it is the same for you or you might be too stressed up lately.

Take care.

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    i have been accused of doing some strange things while asleep, i never remember, of course cuzz im asleep, but the worst thing i did was spit in my wifes ear while i was still asleep! by the way she didnt believe me when i told i didnt know what happened!

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member

Re: Re: Responding to your Dreams??

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pete235

This is completely off topic but something occured to me. When babyweight reffered to her friend as her "girlfriend" the first thing that popped into my mind was her "friend". Now if a male member used the term "boyfriend", we would automatically think the posting member was gay. So why is it common for girls to use the term girlfriend when talking about an acquaintance, but not for guys?

Also, have you even noticed when girls go out to a club, it's very common for two straight ladies to fast dance togther and nobody thinks anything of it. But imagine the same scenario with two straight guys...it just doesn't happen. What's up with that?

Damn...I'm bored today!!
    /QUOTE] hey i call my friends "boyfriends" and i sometimes dance with too...oh! wait wrong forum!!

jammergsxr is offline Member

I love biters!!

Originally posted by jammergsxr

I love biters!!
    Maybe that was you in my dream..

$uperman is offline Member
    hey babyweight..... you can bite me all you want dear

jammergsxr is offline Member

Maybe that was you in my dream..
    Don,t sweat it it,s nothing unusual for women to dream of hurting me!

Thread Information