View Poll Results: IF these dudes brawl, who is left standing?

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ronnie Coleman

36 17.48%
  • Markus Ruhl

43 20.87%
  • Gunter Schlierkamp

20 9.71%
  • Shawn Ray

6 2.91%
  • Lee Preist

8 3.88%
  • Kevin Levrone

21 10.19%
  • Flex Wheeler

25 12.14%
  • Chris Cormier

26 12.62%
  • Jay Cutler

13 6.31%
  • Dennis James

8 3.88%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Win94 is offline New Member
    Are you guys kidding me??? With all the juice a pro bodybuilder is on, you'd need a gun to stop him. A guy like Ronnie Coleman would kill a boxer in an all out brawl. We are talking about an all out brawl, not boxing, as soon as he grabbed his ass it would be over with. And bodybuilders at a pro level are alot more flexible than you think.

Bodybuilders are very prone to bicep tears when punching. I know of a few competitors who bounced part time and tore biceps when chucking knuckles. Trust me when i say big beefy bodybuilders are not very practical when it comes to the fight game. Ronnie Coleman can barely move, tie his shoe, or bend over to pick up the keys he dropped let alone throw any punches. Please!!

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    the one with the gun

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    he is the only one i know about and he was a cop.... basically a guess tho!!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Win94
    Sorry bro but Ronnie Coleman can barely walk without gasping for air. He is as mobile as the Statue of Liberty. Him being a cop has nothing to do with it. The force keeps him on either as a mascot or a paper pusher because their is no way in hell he passes a single endurance or speed drill.
    There's a video somewhere on the net I saw of Kevin Levrone racing (i think ben johnson) and did not lose by too much. This was when levrone was HUUUGGEE. So just because Coleman is huge, does not mean he cannot perform up to par with the rest of the force. I'd rather go against a reg. sized cop than ronnie.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    If all the top bodybuilders got in a huge brawl, who would be the last man standing?
    coleman would win, but the 2nd place man isnt even int he poll. Yates would come in 2nd. have you ever seen blood and guts? he would fight as hard as he lifts

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    levrone runs far from a 4.19, he raced dwain chambers in a 60m dash and he got SMOKED. he claimed all kindsa bull****, he could barely break 4.8 in a 40. it wasnt in season but i believe dwain beat him 6.6 to 7.2x over 60m LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by TestTubeBaby
    levrone runs far from a 4.19, he raced dwain chambers in a 60m dash and he got SMOKED. he claimed all kindsa bull****, he could barely break 4.8 in a 40. it wasnt in season but i believe dwain beat him 6.6 to 7.2x over 60m LOL.
    The argument was that BB'ers are slow. I never said he won the race, but for a big dude against a professional sprinter, he did **** good.

i have to go with flex on this one....

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Ronnie. In my head, working as a police officer just gives him an edge over everyone.

PurePower is offline Senior Member

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    ****, those guys are running fast!

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    Thanks. Ok it was chambers, the second fastest man on earth that he raced.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Either Ronnie or Flex would probably take it. Although Ruhl is one CRAZY fukking monster of a freak and i wouldn't put nothing passed him.

RoChamp is offline New Member
    This thread is quite ridiculous.

yates would win an all out bb brawl. As far as strenght mattering most, and bb's arms not breaking in an armbar...I'd like to see any of these guys against wanderlei silva....

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Win94
    Bodybuilders are very prone to bicep tears when punching. I know of a few competitors who bounced part time and tore biceps when chucking knuckles. Trust me when i say big beefy bodybuilders are not very practical when it comes to the fight game. Ronnie Coleman can barely move, tie his shoe, or bend over to pick up the keys he dropped let alone throw any punches. Please!!

I think I have a picture of Ronnie doing the splits on my PC. Think Mike Tyson can do the splits? I'm sure he is capable of reaching his feet.

BBers are very fast sprinters, and belive it or not have to do cardio also.

I'm not saying they are fighters, or fighting machines, but give up credit when its due. THe guys have dedication, eat **** and lift and do cardio like crazy, don't write them off as pussies.

They are not going to just roll over and loose a fight. Tank Abbot is just a fat POS, just likes to throw hay makers and even though his fight record (wins/losses) is not great he has everyone working for the win against him. Give him the physical conditions, stregth and cardiovascular condition and he'd win a lot more.

Basicly the bottom line is more muscle and more stregth is not going to hurt you much in a fight.

RoChamp is offline New Member
    For those that somehow don't have this little piece of information, there are three...let's call them "endurance pathways". To put it as simply as possible, the cardio bodybuilders have simply DOES NOT APPLY IN A FIGHT.

Kris Dim...the mannnnnnnnnn

metal248 is offline New Member
    Good god, I just joined this forum after seeing the completely retarded posts on this forum.

Whoever claims that a BB'er doesn't have good cardio (not that it'll matter in a fight lasting <1 minute) is just talking out of his ass. BBers have to do an average of an hour of cardio per day to get their body fat down.

Also, about the arm lock. If a BBer flexed his arms against some martial artist of a lesser strength, I seriously doubt that the martial artist could unbend the BBer's arm and get it around his back. EDIT::: Before the BBer punches the sh1t out of his opponent.

About the bicep tear, this will most definately NOT happen unless the BBer is stupid and eats nothing but junk food. A good BBer has a strict diet of foods that provide the most nutrients to him, mainly foods high in protein (muscle development), and calories (energy). A BBer's muscle is probably stronger and more resistant to ripping than anyone else's. Some actually do daily stretching exercises and are a lot more flexible than the average person. Those that did have their bicep/other muscle rip, it was probably off-season and THEN they were out of shape.

And others, don't compare 250 lb fatties to 250lb of pure muscle. Beating up someone with 30-40 percent of fat is considerably easier than beating up someone of the same weight with 8-10 percent fat.

My vote goes to Markus Ruhl, what a fvcking beast, I bet he could pick up a car and squash it.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    mario pudanowski would beat all....but hes not a bb....yet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information