Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro your camaro's tight.. I am going to gut mine when I am done school.. redo everything!!! that's awsome though

bc56f100 is offline New Member
    Thanks man its an obsession or more like a desease. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bc56f100
    Thanks man its an obsession or more like a desease. LOL
    haha I hear you.. how long did it take? whats the HP?

Well actually right now the motor is out. I kinda blew it up LOL. I was having timing problems and thought it was one thing but was actually another, so basically I sprayed it and blew it. The juice wasnt on long. All the vids are on motor. But it will be alot better now. Runnin 48 deg. of timing it put down 513 on the dyno wich was off about 10%. Hopefully I can get some good numbers and times out of it this next time. Oh yea it took about 2 years to build it pretty much working on weekends only.

Well actually right now the motor is out. I kinda blew it up LOL. I was having timing problems and thought it was one thing but was actually another, so basically I sprayed it and blew it. The juice wasnt on long. All the vids are on motor. But it will be alot better now. Runnin 48 deg. of timing it put down 513 on the dyno wich was off about 10%. Hopefully I can get some good numbers and times out of it this next time. Oh yea it took about 2 years to build it pretty much working on weekends only.
    Not bad.. that's nice.. Id love to hit 600 hp haha wow

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    My toy is 1969 Oldsmobile 442 W-30. It is bored and stroked over to 486 cid with a Muncie M-22 "rockcrusher" 4speed and 3.90 posi rearend. The car looks bone stock... it is the ultimate sleeper. All I need are the dog dish hub caps....

I drive a GS430 as a daily driver...

Sweet I love older muscle cars. Got any pics?

NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member
    Here is my 1989 GMC truck, I painted it 2 years ago and have a 350 in it. I have a brand new 350 motor in the garage, i am going to have it stroked to a 383.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Muscle cars and Muscle bodies.. any link?-oct08_03.jpg  

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    im into fasts car big time. nothing gets me going more ... but right now i drive a civic
    I love it...

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member
    i am a big ****ing dude, so i need a big boy's car, but i am poor so now driving a 95 Yukon.....

Quote Originally Posted by erndog21971
    Here is my 1989 GMC truck, I painted it 2 years ago and have a 350 in it. I have a brand new 350 motor in the garage, i am going to have it stroked to a 383.
    That sounds cool, but I would definitly advise NOT to do the Holley Projection. Dont know if you were thinking of it or not, but ive tried allot of crap on my truck and the projection was the first thing and it sucked ars. I put a carburetor and different cam in it and it was like sprayin it. Ha

TheGame826 is offline Member

new ride

check out my new stang, i bought it a few months ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Muscle cars and Muscle bodies.. any link?-clip.jpg  

Good lookin car even though it is a mustang!! Ha J/K car looks good man.

My buddy's got a 2001 gt with a stick and his best time stock was a 9.2 in the 1/8th. He has exhaust and filter now so will see what that does. Maybe will get into the 8'ts.

NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member
    That sounds cool, but I would definitly advise NOT to do the Holley Projection. Dont know if you were thinking of it or not, but ive tried allot of crap on my truck and the projection was the first thing and it sucked ars. I put a carburetor and different cam in it and it was like sprayin it. Ha
    It is TBI right now, but I will problably go with carburation, I have a Holley Double pumper and an Edelbrock both in the garage, the edelbrock is brand new, only a 600 cfm though, not enough for a 383 with an intense cam.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame826
    check out my new stang, i bought it a few months ago.
    You have anything done to it yet? If you lookin for some aftermarket parts, one of my good friends just put all these new mods into his mustang, but then like a dumb@ss decided to go out drinking and then show everyone how fast it would go in the snow.... needless to say its totalled and he is parting it out.... if you are interested pm me and Ill make a list of all the stuff he has and take some pics... he has two different sets of badass rims for it too.

See your from chicago, only an hour of so from milwaukee anyways

Yea that 600 is a little low. I would suggest the Eliminator its a Holley and is a 650 carb. with an 850 base plate. The bores are tappered from 650 to 850. Works great!!!

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I used to have a 1970 Datsun 240 Z with a swapped in 78 5-speed. That thing could turn any corner you can think of at 40mph without sliding. It came with a 2.4L straight 6 cyl. I rebuilt the engine it once, but it was the second rebuild and it never worked right...so...I acquired a short block 327 chevy motor (about 300hp as I recall) and a new tranny and with a few mods to the sub frame...it fit. It threw off the balance a little, but it was unreal. I could light it up on the highway in like 4th gear. Unreal....I sold the car a few years back and I heard that the guy who bought it wrote it off in less than a month... I want to get another one...it was sweet. Even with the stock 6 it could do 60mph in second gear, it only weighed like 1800 pounds or something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information